edouble101

2- IB315 in the trunk

Fucking sweet!  Is your trunk vented?

Looks very nice. How does it sound?

Thanks man. I do not have the amp mount completed yet so I have not powered it up yet. Trust me I can not wait to hear these IB315's!

Fucking sweet!  Is your trunk vented?

The trunk does have the typical vent. Based on Vas and Qts of the IB315's and my trunk size these subs should work well.

And as you all can see I need to clean my car inside and out!!!!!!!

And as you all can see I need to clean my car inside and out!!!!!!!

Normal after winter, but hey spring is coming. I just cleaned mine today. :)

looks too fcking sweet man!!! 

looks amazing man. I hope it sounds as good as you're dreaming. 

looks too fcking sweet man!!! 

looks amazing man. I hope it sounds as good as you're dreaming. 

Thanks fellas!

One of the coolest installs I've seen! Have you been able to listen to it yet? Thoughts? 

One of the coolest installs I've seen! Have you been able to listen to it yet? Thoughts? 

I haven't powered it yet. I need to weld my amp mount. I am planning on having it playing by Sunday.

I haven't powered it yet. I need to weld my amp mount. I am planning on having it playing by Sunday.

Sooo ummm.... PM me when it's all done... I'd be willing to come listen.... and steal your left over equipment...lol

Sooo ummm.... PM me when it's all done... I'd be willing to come listen.... and steal your left over equipment...lol

I got you in mind! We have been discussing a meet up for a while now. 

I was planning on competing in MECA SQ this year. Unfortunately there are only two events scheduled in PA and they are over four hours away :( MECA is dead on the East coast.

I was planning on competing in MECA SQ this year. Unfortunately there are only two events scheduled in PA and they are over four hours away sad.png MECA is dead on the East coast.

When is it? If you were planning to go and I was able, I'd ride with you there.... Keep you companies ya know

I was planning on competing in MECA SQ this year. Unfortunately there are only two events scheduled in PA and they are over four hours away sad.png MECA is dead on the East coast.

When is it? If you were planning to go and I was able, I'd ride with you there.... Keep you companies ya know

They are on June 2 and August 8. We will have to check out other organizations as well. I hope the north east is completely dead...

They are on June 2 and August 8. We will have to check out other organizations as well. I hope the north east is completely dead...

isn't***

As you guys can probably see I like to work with metal. Much more so than wood. so of course my amp mount involves metal!

There is nothing wrong with the stock bottom cover panel on the 1500D. But I do need to make a new one for my amp mount.

This will all make sense as I go on.

I am using slightly thicker metal, about 0.050" thicker.

EClarkPhoto-9803_zps435cf760.jpg

I was originally going to use a transfer punch for the holes but a regular 'ol hole punch worked fine.

EClarkPhoto-9804_zps2fedd4ca.jpg

I am using slightly larger screws to secure the bottom plate and I am using 18 versues 8. 

EClarkPhoto-9807_zpsc87c039b.jpg

EClarkPhoto-9808_zps6c09214f.jpg

EClarkPhoto-9814_zpsa0cd4db7.jpg

EClarkPhoto-9813_zpse80ebf44.jpg

More to come.....

looks cool

Little bit more done today. Should be completed in the next few days.

Wood mounting baffle were the pedestal will attach.

EClarkPhoto-9815_zps1eb4b9f9.jpg

Pedestal in it's raw form. Still need more work.

EClarkPhoto-9816_zps687957d7.jpg

Those pg's look damn good

I recently put the IE spb's in my TL 

Sounds pretty dry..still have more tuning to do. 

Sundown love...

EClarkPhoto-9833_zps4839f464.jpg

Mounts.

EClarkPhoto-9835_zpsdb9147c0.jpg

How it all goes together.

EClarkPhoto-9839_zps0e898454.jpg

cant wait to see it in the car!

Alright the amp is mounted! I need to run the wires to the subs and install a fuse for the amp.

The mount is very sturdy.

EClarkPhoto-9841_zpsa4b38d12.jpg

EClarkPhoto-9842_zpsf0ee57b7.jpg

EClarkPhoto-9843_zps4c1a8647.jpg

very neat

Tomorrow I will get this all buckled up and initial tuning. I cant wait!

Hell of a mount, way to improvise and be creativedroolcup.gif

Edited by jay-cee