Sign in to follow this  
tuckintaco93

lets see the king cab builds ,

Lack of detail, seriously.

cant read huh, topic says lets see the king cab build's , not that hard to read unless you didn't finish school

cant read huh, topic says lets see the king cab build's , not that hard to read unless you didn't finish school

Nobody here knows what you want to do. Nobody here knows your budget, your equipment, your goals and after that kind of response nobody gives a damn either!

So you want the whole forum to post their builds to give you ideas because your too damn lazy to do a search. LOL

Good luck with your "Taco"

Edited by swift

There is a Buils logs Section. Take a look, it's easy !

CHECK YOUR BULLSHIT AT THE DOOR. its not welcome here.

did you read the rules before you started posting>?

Wow Taco, you managed to piss a lot of really smart people off. You can read the rules, not be a dick, and change your attitude than you'll find a wealth of knowledgable help.

That kind of attitude will help.

looking for some ideas for my 18's

Sell the 18 and build a wall of 5x7" speakers. That'd be sweet!

4123357f3da0f6e125a54.gif

its simple if you dont get the topic or that im looking for builds that use a 18" subs, how in the hell do you not know what a king cab truck is , do i have to provide a definition for a king cab truck and 18" subs since the slow ones done konw letters and words , or a sentence

its simple if you dont get the topic or that im looking for builds that use a 18" subs, how in the hell do you not know what a king cab truck is , do i have to provide a definition for a king cab truck and 18" subs since the slow ones done konw letters and words , or a sentence

I was gonna post a nice wall setup I did in a friends truck but you ruined that with this post. I suddenly forgot what a king cab truck is now. Can you please provide me with the info. Thanks

Good luck with the thread

There are guidelines that you must agree to when becoming a member to this forum that helps you create an intelligent thread.

The profanity in your posts and general immaturity is not tolerated. You keep it up and you will not be welcome here.

ha ha. you must be a youngster... so much to learn little boy.

why dont you go to SMD. you will fit right in.

There is a buildlog section where you can find the builds your looking for. Try swifts buildlog. 3 18s in a badass Ford crewcab.

J.lftn did a build in a silverado with 2 18. There's plenty if you use the search feature at the top right of the screen.

I will say to that the bad attitude needs to go away.

You can't really expect people to repost there builds in your thread when they have already taken time to form a real buildlog.

same as people dont know what a deuce and a quarter is.

http://gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=215640

seems im not the only one.

king cab is an extended cab for people who call custom wheels "mags"

King Cab was the Japanese designation for an Extended Cab in the 80's and 90's. I used to see ads all the time for King Cab Hard Bodies.

Re: What is a king cab?

Register to remove these ads. It's free!

Quote:

Originally Posted by 22sierra22 viewpost.gif

i always thought king cab to be a crew cab And I've seen people call crew cab trucks quad cabs think.gif (Quad Cab is a Dodge term, never heard it for any other truck except for one guy down here who has a bagged CCSB Sily). But you would be thinking King Ranch (Ford), on which you will normally see as a crew cab.

In a smaller truck, most call a "crew cab" a double cab.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris. viewpost.gif

king cab is an extended cab for people who call custom wheels "mags" More or less

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaymez viewpost.gif

King Cab was the Japanese designation for an Extended Cab in the 80's and 90's. I used to see ads all the time for King Cab Hard Bodies. True. The seller must have had a Nissan or Toyota truck before having that one. Xtra-cab is another name I've heard for an extended cab.

We had a Nissan Navara in which it's proper configuration name was a Double Cab.

SOooooooOOO,yea

Read and follow forum rules

Educate yourself before insulting our intelligence

Saying dumb shit will get you nowhere

Pay attention to what they are trying to tell you

Everyone is here to help

Continue your arrogance and childish ways

Time to hit the door

Hope this helps get you the ideas you are looking for.

ok so pointing out the facts is not allowed on this forum , if someone is in the auto hobby and dosn't know what 95% of the world calls a truck with a extended cab is , then you need to find a new hobby and where is this profanity you speak of, i see none in my post , no where in the rules do it say i cannot state a fact when someone is slow

thankyou some one has a brain , so what do the slow ones call a 4 door truck if you call a king cab a crew cab, a crew cab fits a whole crew, you are not fitting very many people in a king cab , or ext cab for the noobs, so now if its not a crew cab then what should we wall it oh yeah a king cab , the same thing they have been calling since the 90's oh most of yall were still a twinkle back then so you wouldn't know , oh im sorry you didnt even know what words were back then so im sorry

same as people dont know what a deuce and a quarter is.

http://gmfullsize.co...ad.php?t=215640

seems im not the only one.

king cab is an extended cab for people who call custom wheels "mags"

King Cab was the Japanese designation for an Extended Cab in the 80's and 90's. I used to see ads all the time for King Cab Hard Bodies.

Re: What is a king cab?

Register to remove these ads. It's free!

Quote:

Originally Posted by 22sierra22 viewpost.gif

i always thought king cab to be a crew cab And I've seen people call crew cab trucks quad cabs think.gif (Quad Cab is a Dodge term, never heard it for any other truck except for one guy down here who has a bagged CCSB Sily). But you would be thinking King Ranch (Ford), on which you will normally see as a crew cab.

In a smaller truck, most call a "crew cab" a double cab.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris. viewpost.gif

king cab is an extended cab for people who call custom wheels "mags" More or less

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaymez viewpost.gif

King Cab was the Japanese designation for an Extended Cab in the 80's and 90's. I used to see ads all the time for King Cab Hard Bodies. True. The seller must have had a Nissan or Toyota truck before having that one. Xtra-cab is another name I've heard for an extended cab.

We had a Nissan Navara in which it's proper configuration name was a Double Cab.

SOooooooOOO,yea

It looks like you didn't graduate school. Your run on sentences are a joy to read. I still do not know what you think the proper definition of a king cab is. There are a lot of different variations of what people think they are. You are not helping yourself with the attitude.

Troll