Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

....yeah Kansas. WTF is wrong with me today.

Sold a Fucking fuck full today but I'm becoming numerically dyslexic.

Just watched Jack and the giant slayer in 3D with my daughter. Not the best movie, but time with my daughter is worth every minute.

And online monday mega sales begin.

J

J

I can't find anything great. I'm still looking for a tv if anyone finds a good deal please post it!

J

I can't find anything great. I'm still looking for a tv if anyone finds a good deal please post it!

Checked amazon, new egg and BB?

J

Holy shit that "The Walking Dead" mid season finale... :o

J

J

Yeah I should have bought the lg that I posted the other day and now they're sold out. I'm looking at projectors now, and I'm thinking that a projector might be a better option.

I am not a projector fan, but that is just me.

J

J

J

Yeah I should have bought the lg that I posted the other day and now they're sold out. I'm looking at projectors now, and I'm thinking that a projector might be a better option.

My theater room has been and will be projectors until large displays are affordable. I have controlled lighting and an anamorphic screen so that really adds to the value.

I have also shopped smart and have had 80" or greater for 10+ years and 2 complete projector and screen change overs for less than the cost of a really nice 60" plasma.

food fest is over

Huh?
Thur we hosted Thanksgiving, Fri made 8 pies for Thanksgiving at the inlaws on Sat, Sat Thanksgiving, and Sun was our yearly Cookie Baking party at the house. I am fucking tired.

J

x2

Come on, SNOW. I can't wait to test my ski gear :D

Still need to buy goggles, helmet and gloves. 

Fuck, we have some and my sled is in 1000+ pieces. Still need to find an engine builder I trust to hone the cylinders and press on the crank bearings. That and a welder to weld up a custom W cooler in the back.

food fest is over

Huh?

Thur we hosted Thanksgiving, Fri made 8 pies for Thanksgiving at the inlaws on Sat, Sat Thanksgiving, and Sun was our yearly Cookie Baking party at the house. I am fucking tired.

That sounds like a nice weekend. I'm exhausted from work.

I slaughtered some volume though. My District manager also invited, and told me he would let me know when to apply. There is an area manager position opened up. This month will be quite pivotal I bet.