Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

This arthritis shit moved into my jaw, so I have been nibbling like a goldfish.

Took my meds today and ate a salad and barely had any issue, then grabbed a bed frame for a guest who had been in early in the week and I realized I wasn't limping nearly at all and was able to move it across the floor to the desk for him.

This is amazing. If this is just helping with the tendons, and sympathetic pain, how awesome will I be when I'm on the good shit?

OMFG this is awesome.

This arthritis shit moved into my jaw, so I have been nibbling like a goldfish.

Took my meds today and ate a salad and barely had any issue, then grabbed a bed frame for a guest who had been in early in the week and I realized I wasn't limping nearly at all and was able to move it across the floor to the desk for him.

This is amazing. If this is just helping with the tendons, and sympathetic pain, how awesome will I be when I'm on the good shit?

OMFG this is awesome.

Glad to hear things are improving!!!!

J

I knew I was having a lot of pain because of the flare, that wasn't the actual flare, but neither the doctor or I thought it would do anything but take the edge off.

I was more optimistic than he was, but this is awesome. Time to schedule another massage and start stretching.

139!  Woo hoo!

I just went to the local appliance store to pick up some washer parts.  A good friend of the family works there and he told me they have Kamado grills now.  Kingdome.  Anyways, he told me they bought a Primo, BGE, and compared them to the Kingdome and they all preferred the Kingdome.  They are having a cook off with all of them on Friday and it's open to all customers, so I am going to do some research on them and stop by Friday and see how it does.  I do NOT like the gasket they use though.  It seems like nothing more than a cheap felt strip and the temp gauge only goes up to 700?! 

Kamado Joe?

Grill Dome.

so um ryan.. winter is over.. whats up on that lincoln :D

123 two hours after dinner.  Januvia and protein binging must be working.  I hope I can just do the diet thing as I HATE taking medication.

so um ryan.. winter is over.. whats up on that lincoln biggrin.png

Nothin much.  Trying to get the Mark cleaned up and sold.  I got a nasty rust patch that just popped up over the PS wheel well over the quarter and unfortunately it needs to be cut out and replaced.  Need to find some door panels too so I don't have to cut up mine.   Would also like to find another set of stock wheels as I have something special I want to do.  Wouldn't mind building my Teksid block and throwing a blower on it either.  She's a bit heavy and I could do for a bit more acceleration.

Grill Dome.

Yes do your research on them. Check out the smoking and cooking forums.

Grill Dome.

I've been on their forums and Googling all day.  Everyone seems to have a favorite for different reasons.   According to the web, the Grill Dome has the thickest ceramic (1.5" versus 1" for the others), but is it even needed.  That seems to be it's only advantage, if it is an advantage, and it's available in 5 colors if that matters to anyone.

what model  mark?

94 Mark VIII

100_2049_zpsd29ab11d.jpg

94 Mark VIII

100_2049_zpsd29ab11d.jpg

Great looking car, doesn't this have the same engine as my wifes' 97 Cougar XR7?

They have the same displacement, but that's about all they share.  Your Cougar has the SOHC 4.6 with iron block and NPI 2V heads.  The Mark VIIIs, use the 4.6 DOHC with an aluminum block and 4V heads.  Both cars share relatively the same chassis though.  The MN-12 is slightly lengthened and tweaked a bit for the Mark VIII

Grill Dome.

I've been on their forums and Googling all day.  Everyone seems to have a favorite for different reasons.   According to the web, the Grill Dome has the thickest ceramic (1.5" versus 1" for the others), but is it even needed.  That seems to be it's only advantage, if it is an advantage, and it's available in 5 colors if that matters to anyone.

It is only thicker at the belly where the band goes around. Either way go with what you like.

Then here I am with my propane Weber.

J

I wish I had a Weber instead of my Coleman Road trip grill. Its great for portability but the Weber would cook much better.

Magna portable wins by far. Gets fucking hot.

Ouch on the price of them.  

I suppose that is what happens with a 'marine' grill.  

Bought mine for$130

Tons ofbthem on Cl in the fall although mine was new at the end of the season clearance

Is the nicer one too. Of course the stupid mount for my boat was sanother $60

Tons ofbthem on Cl in the fall although mine was new at the end of the season clearance

You seem to get all the good CL deals, not squat on ours most of the time.