Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

So I decided to keep the Mark.  I started revamping some shit yesterday.  I just threw leftovers in there to get rid of the car, and well, the Lanzar Neo12 is just junk, so I did a direct swap for the Gcon 12 I had and so far off of 300 watts, it's working out quite well.   I have a couple more on their way, so that should prove to be even more fun.  Once I get some new door panels, I ca n have some fun with the Anarchys.

Sealed, ported, IB? for the anarchys.

So I decided to keep the Mark.  I started revamping some shit yesterday.  I just threw leftovers in there to get rid of the car, and well, the Lanzar Neo12 is just junk, so I did a direct swap for the Gcon 12 I had and so far off of 300 watts, it's working out quite well.   I have a couple more on their way, so that should prove to be even more fun.  Once I get some new door panels, I can have some fun with the Anarchys.

Good to hear you are using the Gcon. :)

florida-750x735.jpeg

Florida woman STEALS liquor, hides bottle in her VAGINA, in front of her SON! WTF?!

By Dana Cortez 4 WTF News dana cortez show, DanaCortezShow, ddwdc, Florida woman hides liquor in vagina, Florida woman steals bottle of E&J and hides it in her vagina

Apparently no one was buying this chick a drink, so she took matters into her own hands – or vajayjay, rather.

A Florida woman was caught ON CAMERA, STEALING a bottle of E&J liquor and hiding it by SHOVING it inside her VAGINA!

To make matters worse, her young son is with her and the little boy looks shocked!

florida-750x735.jpeg

Florida woman STEALS liquor, hides bottle in her VAGINA, in front of her SON! WTF?!

By Dana Cortez 4 WTF News dana cortez show, DanaCortezShow, ddwdc, Florida woman hides liquor in vagina, Florida woman steals bottle of E&J and hides it in her vagina

Apparently no one was buying this chick a drink, so she took matters into her own hands – or vajayjay, rather.

A Florida woman was caught ON CAMERA, STEALING a bottle of E&J liquor and hiding it by SHOVING it inside her VAGINA!

To make matters worse, her young son is with her and the little boy looks shocked!

You know high class when you see it.

Feels great doesn't it?

My upper back/shoulders are tight today, and I love it.

The mark is kind of the perfect car.

It's a 20-year-old tank and I like it.  It needs about 200 more ponies though.  My favorite winter vehicle to date.

So I decided to keep the Mark.  I started revamping some shit yesterday.  I just threw leftovers in there to get rid of the car, and well, the Lanzar Neo12 is just junk, so I did a direct swap for the Gcon 12 I had and so far off of 300 watts, it's working out quite well.   I have a couple more on their way, so that should prove to be even more fun.  Once I get some new door panels, I ca n have some fun with the Anarchys.

Sealed or vented.  I have to model for my app.

So I decided to keep the Mark.  I started revamping some shit yesterday.  I just threw leftovers in there to get rid of the car, and well, the Lanzar Neo12 is just junk, so I did a direct swap for the Gcon 12 I had and so far off of 300 watts, it's working out quite well.   I have a couple more on their way, so that should prove to be even more fun.  Once I get some new door panels, I can have some fun with the Anarchys.

Good to hear you are using the Gcon. smile.png

I have been using it since I purchased it, although not for it's intended use. 

It's a 20-year-old tank and I like it. It needs about 200 more ponies though. My favorite winter vehicle to date.

Correct. More power is always better. I was thinking comfort/ride and design. Big 2 doors are always awesome. Mercedes CL AMG, M6, RS5 etc...

Sealed or vented.  I have to model for my app.

Sweet.

It's Florida, I don't expect any less.

And fuck me.  Upgraded my Nexus 4 to Lollipop last night.  Spent 2 hours dinking around trying and re-trying.  No matter what my Exchange Server forces a repetitive: unfortunately exchange services has stopped error

whenever it tries to sync

Pretty sure it is because we are using Server 2003 at HQ and it requires the "accept all certificates" to be checked.

Also thought maybe it was because I was using a pre-release, well low and behold since I only blew two hours on dicking around they sent an OTA upgrade out today.  Guess who agreed to it and has the same problem?

Easy to go back to Kit Kat, but the power saving mode on Lollipop is super desirable since the dumb LG has such a wee battery.

I don't see the harm in that at all. I understand some people abuse asking or needing help.I have gave money to people for food before just to see them head in the direction for a crack motel..But people lining up for a hot plate is one thing....Who is to say they don't need it..But I am totally against lazy mofo's will not get off their anus and leech of the hard working man/woman tax paying dollars.But that man was doing a good dead..If anything they should have jumped in and help serve them and get them on their way.IMO

Edited by mikel7829

It's a 20-year-old tank and I like it. It needs about 200 more ponies though. My favorite winter vehicle to date.

Correct. More power is always better. I was thinking comfort/ride and design. Big 2 doors are always awesome. Mercedes CL AMG, M6, RS5 etc...

This thing is horrible.  I removed the air ride because it was past it's life span.  I had a StrutMasters kit that I got off a parts car and, well, it's a mess.  Come Spring when the ST arrives, I will re-bush the entire car and see if I can swing a custom air setup.

This thing is horrible.  I removed the air ride because it was past it's life span.  I had a StrutMasters kit that I got off a parts car and, well, it's a mess.  Come Spring when the ST arrives, I will re-bush the entire car and see if I can swing a custom air setup.

I'm looking for a decent air ride setup...

I hope to be benching 300 buy January.

Hope that shoulder is better.

It should be by then

Edited by lithium

So wife puts our van in the ditch swerving to avoid a cow in the road on her way to work on icy roads (#ruralproblems). It's leaking fluid so I have it towed home. I park my truck on the west side of my driveway and park my car in the east bay of my garage, so naturally I use the east side of my driveway to pull into the garage. (My car only fits in that bay) I specifically tell her to have the driver put the van in the road where she usually parks so that when I get home I can put the truck in the road and the van in the driveway where the truck was parked. Get home and where is the van ? Sitting on the east side of the driveway, of course.

Holy fucksticks, follow directions.