Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

No guess on the blazer?.....Lmao

150+...Think this will be this weeks Triva...

No guess on the blazer...lol..

Hint..It is walled..wink.png

I bet it was made by Chevy!

Omg!! You got it Matt!! Would you like picks of the rest of my chevy's..loltongue.png I still wan't you to find the one I listed..smile.png

Aww come on...You guys know you think I'm a dummy biggrin.png

Bought an MSI GT610 for $35

I assume it is okay? Before I open the package I thought I'd check.

This model:http://www.amazon.com/MSI-GeForce-PCI-Express-N610GT-MD2GD3-LP/dp/B008AJKIN2

Probably. I have cards that are better that you could have had for free....
thought el geeks at micro center might know a mirroring solution but alas they don't. Card is still sealed....but it was only $30
Read up...

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/500277/sli/second-monitors-and-sli-2-monitors-with-different-resolutions-with-sli/

that is extend I need mirror
That post on this forum is not what you are wanting? I am confused?

Post said..

I have 460GTXs in SLI and I can run a 1920x1080 @ 120hz monitor and a 1680x1050 monitor @ 60hz at the same time with SLI enabled (both monitors plugged into the primary card). I can even game in 3d on the primary and still have the second monitor displaying Windows just fine.

Sean wants the same desktop/GUI/interface mirrored on all displays. But some of his displays are a higher resolution than others.

So it results in dead bands on his higher than 1080, display or fucked up look on the other displays

im pretty sure its impossible. 

i was playing around with my setup. 1080p TV in the living room and a 1200p monitor at my computer desk. I use the PC to play movies and music and control it via a bluetooth keyboard/trackpad thing. Rather then mirror and waste the resolution on the monitor i just extend the displays and use a few easy keyboard shortcuts to move programs around. Alternatively you could just enable and disable mirror mode w/ the window key + p. Other key bindings like alt+tab to select the window and the window key + arrow buttons to move it between screens work pretty well. 

Any Catholics?

What did y'all give up?

I'm not gonna play with my pecker for the full 46.

Also

Mike- traditional wing sauce goes like this

Hot- straight franks red hot

Medium- cut 50/50 with melted butter

Mild- 75/25

Jared- sick truck!! Don't forget to put womething on the ends so the bar cant escape and make you fall.

Everyone else, fuck winter. Even FL is too cool for me ATM.

J

I actually bought several bottles of the frank's ..It has the taste I was looking for!!

I tried 50/50 with Louisiana and it was shit...I added a bottle of frank's and it was better maybe 15/85 with frank's is what I will try later..

Bar I worked at used Frank's for Hot, diluted with vinegar for mild. I wouldn't recommend that approach, but if you add fat sometimes adding some acid helps.

I like the vinegar taste..So no butter?

Your mouth not mine. There are four things to balance in a "hot" wing. Salt, heat, sour and fat. Many ways to tinker with any of them but you should play with what you like. If you want to play further you can use rehydrated peppers of nearly any type. Just buy them dried, rehydrate and blend with the rest of the 4. I think there are probably 15 varieties of dried peppers in my house atm.

On that note, if anyone knows of any tool that would SEED dried hot peppers I still haven't bought anything. Just would like to buy a bushel of a few different peppers at the end of the year and make my own dried and smoked/dried for the year.

I have been in some Mexican grocery stores that have several dried peppers.

Our Cub foods (Super Valu or whatever big ass grocery chain you have) has nearly as many choices as I do. The hit the important ones. Coop has the rest. I'd still prefer from the garden/local farmers market though. I find tasting them fresh really helps my imagination of where to use them dried.

I just recently moved from Nashville to a very remote area..I was used to Publix,Cosco..ect..All we have here is your regular grocery franchise..Kroger,Food Lion ect..And of course Wal-mart.. And I travel 120 miles total back and forth to work every day.. that is all we have in this radius area..sad.png

We have Country Mart and Wal-Mart... The Wal-Mart is BY FAR a better place to get most things.

There is a place called pecks about 35 minutes away that sell fresh butchered meat. I love to stock up there on the weekends.

This model:http://www.amazon.com/MSI-GeForce-PCI-Express-N610GT-MD2GD3-LP/dp/B008AJKIN2

thought el geeks at micro center might know a mirroring solution but alas they don't. Card is still sealed....but it was only $30
Read up...

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/500277/sli/second-monitors-and-sli-2-monitors-with-different-resolutions-with-sli/

Post said..

I have 460GTXs in SLI and I can run a 1920x1080 @ 120hz monitor and a 1680x1050 monitor @ 60hz at the same time with SLI enabled (both monitors plugged into the primary card). I can even game in 3d on the primary and still have the second monitor displaying Windows just fine.

Sean wants the same desktop/GUI/interface mirrored on all displays. But some of his displays are a higher resolution than others.

So it results in dead bands on his higher than 1080, display or fucked up look on the other displays

i was playing around with my setup. 1080p TV in the living room and a 1200p monitor at my computer desk. I use the PC to play movies and music and control it via a bluetooth keyboard/trackpad thing. Rather then mirror and waste the resolution on the monitor i just extend the displays and use a few easy keyboard shortcuts to move programs around. Alternatively you could just enable and disable mirror mode w/ the window key + p. Other key bindings like alt+tab to select the window and the window key + arrow buttons to move it between screens work pretty well.

can you watch in both screens that way? A toggle that switches to 1080p everywhere works for me

I need help...

I need to be able to parent proof my dads computer. I don't get how he does it....

I thought that last time I made it so you HAD to put in a password to add anything to the computer, so if it asked for a password he would know to not do it or ask.

I'm considering Ubuntu, I'm considering asking him to get a Mac.

The only reason I want to stay windows is for Microsoft word/excel. It is the only thing that he uses that isn't internet or email.

HOW THE HELL DO YOU INSTALL ALL THIS RANDOM SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I've never upgraded nor had a video card fail. I assume I boot remove all ati drivers and software, shut down, slap in new board and boot up?

HOW THE HELL DO YOU INSTALL ALL THIS RANDOM SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

install fresh use a d drive for data and map it all so c is operating system only. Macrium the c drive and backup his d data. When he fucks it up in 10 minutes you are back

Dual boot with Ubuntu isn't a bad idea

Read up...

Post said..

can you watch in both screens that way? A toggle that switches to 1080p everywhere works for me

yep

I need help...

I need to be able to parent proof my dads computer. I don't get how he does it....

I thought that last time I made it so you HAD to put in a password to add anything to the computer, so if it asked for a password he would know to not do it or ask.

I'm considering Ubuntu, I'm considering asking him to get a Mac.

The only reason I want to stay windows is for Microsoft word/excel. It is the only thing that he uses that isn't internet or email.

perhaps adding a few extensions to in the internet browser would help.

or go linux

Think the video card was the problem, lol.  I wasn't using ATI drivers, but just stock windows.  Remember hating Catalyst and uninstalling it.

Nvidia card went in without removing any drivers and booted all fine.  Downloading latest NVIDIA driver atm.

And it should be obvious, lol.  The fan doesn't even really spin on the video card.  Wonder why it got hot?

Read up...

Post said..

yep

You do that in mirror?