Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Even though the life style I have Is not the healthiest "has been stated many times" But the destiny of life for each individual should be determined by nature with this genetics,opinions,or whatever anyone may wish to view.. So if "I for example" am programmed "by nature or god" to destroy my life at said date "mentally by my unhealthy habits" Would the labs for my meds that keep me living would not be playing God?

I have a question, about cloning, scientist clone things like animals, but if a human is cloned does it have a soul?

Soul is a hamhock in your corn flakes.

I only eat meat about every other day. So technically a vegan half the time. Do these yoga pants make my ass look phat?

I could also add that I've genetically modified E. coli in the lab. laugh.png

How did it taste?

How did it taste?

People in lab get mad if you mouth pipette.

Edited by ssh

My fuckin kidney's are hurting i assume..laying trying to sleep but sharp pains in my lowerbackside.

If you're kidneys actually hurt you need blood work done ASAP.

They don't hurt until it's too late. You can Piss blood from dehydration and not feel your kidneys.

My wife insisted I use her pic for my avatar. Not kidding. She must like you guys?

Tell her we give them titties 3 thumbs up, each.

Even though the life style I have Is not the healthiest "has been stated many times" But the destiny of life for each individual should be determined by nature with this genetics,opinions,or whatever anyone may wish to view.. So if "I for example" am programmed "by nature or god" to destroy my life at said date "mentally by my unhealthy habits" Would the labs for my meds that keep me living would not be playing God?

I have a question, about cloning, scientist clone things like animals, but if a human is cloned does it have a soul?
Soul is a hamhock in your corn flakes.

Turbo nerd.

:D

How did it taste?

I assumed mouthing the professors pipette is how you get an A. Edited by dem beats

I'm having cramps so bad that I can only assume I do in fact have a vestigial woumb and I'm having period cramps.

Oh

My

God

Fuck this.

Shit got deep in the hop.

You're free to believe what ever you want man. I'm not getting into lawn-chair philosophy.

I'm not as wise as Stefan so i'll tango. 

Even though the life style I have Is not the healthiest "has been stated many times" But the destiny of life for each individual should be determined by nature with this genetics,opinions,or whatever anyone may wish to view.. So if "I for example" am programmed "by nature or god" to destroy my life at said date "mentally by my unhealthy habits"  Would the labs for my meds that keep me living would not be playing God?

I guess that would depend on what you believe God's role is. 

If you're "programmed" to die early, why can't other people be programmed by the same god to develop something to derail you from your early death?

I hope I'm programmed to find a rich busty woman....

Colonial silver is used to cause female plants to hermaphrodite. This is how to get seeds from a single lady in the garden. Does that mean that the herb is GMO? For that matter, what's your take on if weed in general is GMO?

Nope. From what I've briefly read online ethylene gas is a plant hormone and silver interferes with the ethylene receptors in the plant, so inhibiting all/some/certain ethylene receptors causes the plant to lose some response to ethylene which in turn has the effect you're finding.

GMO to me equates to altering the genome in a very specific way to get a specific result. A grow house isn't genetically engineering pot plants unless they have a real lab.

How did it taste?
I assumed mouthing the professors pipette is how you get an A.

Nah, you sleep with the TAs.

Excuse me, while I kiss this guy.

I hope you meant excuse me while i kiss the sky lol

Excuse me, while I kiss this guy.

I hope you meant excuse me while i kiss the sky lol

Excuse him, he was having an eargasm

And yes both my comments were strongly linked. If you don't know the references you should.

And Mikey, there is only one factual thing you can bring into programming. That is being programmed to survive. Anything else is a belief you can't quantify therefore you can't use it logically in argumentation.

Not saying there aren't other programmed info but it is irrelevant in the topic at hand.

11164796_874955162568271_677879500924352

1526571_874955159234938_2159051029861335

11182354_874955155901605_764363343257227

Is going to be SOOO much nicer. THe ole stairs are fucked for layout.

Bitchin ! 

These little details make all the difference 

As Adrian said... It's the little things.

Have a doctor apt in the AM and then maybe an engagement photo shoot. The bride was really sick yesterday however and might have to reschedule.

Bloody looking crap, really

I blame the beet root juice

Or as we joked, vampire juice