Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The picture above shows about 15% of the food court. And yes for dipshits there is a pizza stand, western stand, and italian stand. Fuck that. I'd rather have intestines, heart, gizzard, tongue and whatever else they want to serve me that people here eagerly buy.

Now I am craving vianna sausage's and rice!
The first is inedible and from what I've seen of your cooking not sure I'd eat rice you've made either. If it has the word Uncle in it, it goes in the trash not the stomach.

Not even to keep from hurting my feelins?

Fuck no, how would that help you learn? I am more simple than that dude. I want better for you, and for everyone for that matter. Everyone is hard to reach, but you are here which means I can help improve your life. If I pull punches it won't hit home. No point then.

Yes, I'd try it as I'll try about anything...but if I don't like it I'll tell you and explain how to fix it.

I respect illegals because they have the balls to do whatever it takes so they can work and make a better life. I can't judge them for coming here illegally, I did nothing in life to get my citizenship, the only difference between them and me is I was lucky enough to be born on one side of an arbitrary line. I'm also willing to bet they're harder working than the majority of my generation (including me).

That and I despise racists.

I also don't like people who are against GMOs because they never know what the fuck they're talking about. :D

Stephen - I am just pushing you to think before blaring out stupid shit about ethnicity. It isn't Mexicans, or Illegals you hate, but people living in CA. Those are called Californians. Too many of those fuckers for sure. Putting yourself on a high horse above people that are working just as hard if not harder than you to make a good life for themselves is absurd. You may be luckier than them, but neither of you deserves more than the other. Racism is one of the ugliest traits of humankind, stop it.

You are right

I also don't like people who are against GMOs because they never know what the fuck they're talking about. :D

And vegans or people who do cross fit.

I also don't like people who are against GMOs because they never know what the fuck they're talking about. biggrin.png

And vegans or people who do cross fit.

I thought those were given. :P

Ooooooh also people who blindly follow another group and never question.

I think I just had my first homosexual experience. I was wiping my ass, and my thumb slipped off the paper. And, well, the rest is history.

Did you just take your self for a spin?

I think I just had my first homosexual experience. I was wiping my ass, and my thumb slipped off the paper. And, well, the rest is history.

Did you just take your self for a spin?

Tittie sprinkles and prostate milking express.

Titty sprinkles.

I scrolled up expecting such. WTF

'Tis the best phrase to kill a serious or heavy conversation....

{person 1} "As I see it, the protests/riots of uncalled for"

{person 2} "I disagree, it is civil display of speaking out"

{person 1} "No, it really just appears as an excuse for people to go nuts and damage business and attack peo.."

{person 2} "Titty sprinkles"

{person 1&2} Giggles

I will never forget that.

Aaron name your caliber and gun and I can meet you half way!

WHo needs teargas, I have 223 militay and zombie rounds! I think rioters and looters are considered zombies!

Fuck GMOs!

Seriously though, I think down the road we are going to find out we seriously effed the food supply, but I don't have any data to prove it, so I'm not out blasting it on the interwebz.

And I'm not sure if GMOs are to blame but at the least our selective breeding done by corporations has led to bigger fruit that looks better but in no way taste better.

Or maybe its because food has to be picked pre-ripe in order to be ripe at the store.... Not sure

A bit of all of the above. The US suffers more from tasteless food than anywhere else, but also has availability that nowhere else has. You can't have both.

The overzealous stupidity of the previous 30 years of anti-fat and confusion though has really fucked up our farming habits. That and corporate farms blow donkey. Only cure for that is to pay based on quality at cattle auctions which would then favor the smaller producer. This will take a re-education of the American Stupidity.

The picture above shows about 15% of the food court. And yes for dipshits there is a pizza stand, western stand, and italian stand. Fuck that. I'd rather have intestines, heart, gizzard, tongue and whatever else they want to serve me that people here eagerly buy.

The first is inedible and from what I've seen of your cooking not sure I'd eat rice you've made either. If it has the word Uncle in it, it goes in the trash not the stomach.

Fuck no, how would that help you learn? I am more simple than that dude. I want better for you, and for everyone for that matter. Everyone is hard to reach, but you are here which means I can help improve your life. If I pull punches it won't hit home. No point then.

Yes, I'd try it as I'll try about anything...but if I don't like it I'll tell you and explain how to fix it.

Ever do any pickling and canning?

My entire point is saying GMOs are bad is akin to saying black people are bad. It simply does not work that way. Can genetically modified food have less nutrition, taste, or more dangers to health? Sure it's possible, but it would have to be engineered to have those traits. You really think Monsanto is going to dump millions into research so they can develop food that endangers health, I don't think so. The politics of GMO are fucked and anti-GMO lobbying only makes matters worse by raising the entrance cost for biotech companies, which means the market becomes a monopoly. I'm not praising Monsanto for they do a lot of shit I don't agree with, but as far as the science goes, yeah I'm on board.

Eg: natural potatoes contain acrylamide which is a known neurotoxin, albeit in low amounts, but cooking at high heat forms more. One type of "GMO" potato produces no acrylamide, other than that it's the same motherfucking potato.

Or even better inserting the cry protein genes into crops that get infested with insects. Cry proteins are produced from Bacillus thuringiensis. Certain insects have a high enough pH in their intestines that cry proteins will become soluble and digestive enzymes will cleave the proteins. One of the resulting cleavages creates an active enzyme that creates pores in cell membranes, effectively killing the insect. Pretty fucking neat. So you insert the genes for cry proteins into a crop then any insects that come around and try eating it fucking die, leaving us with crops so we can eat.

Now I'm sure you're thinking well that cry protein doesn't sound like something I want to eat as it'll fuck me up too, I don't want no motherfucking holes in my cells. Fortunately our digestive system does not reach the pH needed in order to dissolve the protein so our digestive enzymes (proteases) can't cleave it, so it stays inactive, and we shit it out. If you can't get on board with the idea of two different environments (one causing it to be active and another leaving it inactive) being the single thing keeping it from fucking us up than that's because you don't understand biochemistry.

Then you have people who claim that GMOs can pass their DNA to us when we eat it, thus fucking up our genome. That is complete motherfucking bullshit. That's like saying you're happy to have a white car, but don't want a purple car because the fumes from the paint can't be healthy, makes no fucking sense. If we couldn't slice up DNA from other organisms (GMO or not) than we would have died from day zero, meaning you could sprinkle the DNA that codes for ricin, botox, whatever on my cheerios and it wouldn't do shit as the nucleases secreted by my pancreas would slice that shit up to a bunch of nucleic acids.

Genetically modifying foods is a process or technique, not a product. A gun laying on the kitchen table isn't going to jump up, travel 100miles, and shoot someone in the face.

Fuck canning, do it wrong once (you'll never know), and you might die from something like botulism.

The ford pinto was a piece of shit car that could blow up if you rear-ended it. Does that make ALL cars dangerous or bad?

Is GMO a product of selective breading, or purely lab work?

Fuck canning, do it wrong once (you'll never know), and you might die from something like botulism.

I tried pickling some okra last year from the garden and it tasted like shit,just one jar for fun..Tried some a buddies house not long ago for the first time not sure if I liked it or not..Just looking for something to do with the extras that I don"t freeze or give away..for fun really..

And I thought about the bacteria thing "That is what scares me" the pickled okra I tried I just stuck in the back of the fridge for a month or so biggrin.png

What's worse is I've seen students in upper division biochemistry classes talk against GMOs simply because they believe it's bad as if it's just common knowledge like the the easter bunny isn't real, and yet if they applied any of the shit they should have learned they would know you can't label GMOs as bad anymore than you could say that park bench is awfully fucking dangerous just sitting there, I mean what if it fell on someone, but they're too disconnected to be able to apply all their knowledge and scientifically reason why that's not the case.