Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I carry my battery charger with me when I travel and I've only needed it once. I think I shoot about 10-15k pictures a year and haven't needed a battery pack ever.

Dynamic range is easy to pull out in lightroom...

Not worried about a battery running out of juice as much as I worry about one shorting out or getting damaged.

Unlikely but I shoot for money or favors.

It's not my pictures I'm playing with.

I've never even read about someone having that issue. So of course that means I've never thought of it. Doh.gif

The Roman wedding I did 2500 shots. Would have died at least once if I only had one.

I also like the weight when I put the 70-200 on it.

The real reason I purchased one the first time is my hands were hard to fit on the little rebel

I'd say the same about California*

*excluding wine country

Hey fudger Im in California... its not bad here but there are to many illegal mexicans
Sounds like it would be better if you weren't there.
Sorry if you took my comment offensively but thats the way i feel
You sound entitled or racist. Am I wrong?
Slightly
We all took that as slightly entitled and slightly racist. Of course if you admit slightly it usually means you are being conservative.

Look you guys can take what I say anyway you please, but I have mexican and black friends... i even have illegal friends

Logic flipping, nice.

I carry my battery charger with me when I travel and I've only needed it once. I think I shoot about 10-15k pictures a year and haven't needed a battery pack ever.

Not worried about a battery running out of juice as much as I worry about one shorting out or getting damaged.

I've never even read about someone having that issue. So of course that means I've never thought of it. Doh.gif

The Roman wedding I did 2500 shots. Would have died at least once if I only had one.

The real reason I purchased one the first time is my hands were hard to fit on the little rebel

Hey now, never said not to buy one just explained that with the new machines if you don't shoot more than 500 shots in a day it is somewhat pointless. I rarelty shoot 40 in a day, lol

More seriously now. People are people. I don't give a fuck what you ethnicity you look like. If that is how you judge people, you SUCK.

I dont suck, no matter what race/ethnicity you are it is not by choice,but.people do have choices over the way they act. That statement is not diected towards illegals just people in general

I'll clarify for you though. CA sucks not because of the climate, the scenery, the illegals, but because of the Californians.

*excluding wine country

Hey fudger Im in California... its not bad here but there are to many illegal mexicans
Slightly
We all took that as slightly entitled and slightly racist. Of course if you admit slightly it usually means you are being conservative.
Look you guys can take what I say anyway you please, but I have mexican and black friends... i even have illegal friends
Logic flipping, nice.
What do you mean logic flipping, what i said is true

More seriously now. People are people. I don't give a fuck what you ethnicity you look like. If that is how you judge people, you SUCK.

I dont suck, no matter what race/ethnicity you are it is not by choice,but.people do have choices over the way they act. That statement is not diected towards illegals just people in general

Perhaps you need a re-read, your response isn't even on topic.

*excluding wine country

Slightly
Logic flipping, nice.
What do you mean logic flipping, what i said is true
One minute there are too many, next minute they are your friends. Were you complaining about the opportunity to have too many friends?

Like how you had to further the profiling by adding black to it as well. Stop it. No need to categorize people based on how they were born, instead start doing it based on what makes them, them.

Hey now, never said not to buy one just explained that with the new machines if you don't shoot more than 500 shots in a day it is somewhat pointless. I rarelty shoot 40 in a day, lol

I was actually thinking back to why I got one before I did it for money or pride etc...

Big hands.

You know what they say about dude's with big hands

And wait a minute, you have little hands. At least in Klim's no?

And wait a minute, you have little hands. At least in Klim's no?

Super short fingers. Gigantic palm.

Can't play piano but have a fist like a cantaloupe.

I'm helping women warm up for giving birth with every ride.

:-)

baby steps

ROFL

Titty sprinkles.

I scrolled up expecting such. WTF

'Tis the best phrase to kill a serious or heavy conversation....

{person 1} "As I see it, the protests/riots of uncalled for"

{person 2} "I disagree, it is civil display of speaking out"

{person 1} "No, it really just appears as an excuse for people to go nuts and damage business and attack peo.."

{person 2} "Titty sprinkles"

{person 1&2} Giggles

I will never forget that.

Love it. Shit hole compared to ours, dinky, terrible layout. Made my day. Will help my remodel rationalization too.

Dinky not in SQFT but how it feels.

The picture above shows about 15% of the food court. And yes for dipshits there is a pizza stand, western stand, and italian stand. Fuck that. I'd rather have intestines, heart, gizzard, tongue and whatever else they want to serve me that people here eagerly buy.

Now I am craving vianna sausage's and rice!
The first is inedible and from what I've seen of your cooking not sure I'd eat rice you've made either. If it has the word Uncle in it, it goes in the trash not the stomach.

Not even to keep from hurting my feelins?

Stephen - I am just pushing you to think before blaring out stupid shit about ethnicity. It isn't Mexicans, or Illegals you hate, but people living in CA. Those are called Californians. Too many of those fuckers for sure. Putting yourself on a high horse above people that are working just as hard if not harder than you to make a good life for themselves is absurd. You may be luckier than them, but neither of you deserves more than the other. Racism is one of the ugliest traits of humankind, stop it.