Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

"Hey bro, what can you do for me? "

I thought the RNC last week was a shit show. Holy shit.

Back up question for you guys.

I had a 500gb hdd fail. I have 2 500 gbs that I try to mirror each other.

I need to get another 500gb hdd or change up my system. I only have laptops so nothing that runs all the time or that I could stuff a couple hdds into and setup a RAID.

Any clever ideas to keep everything backed up for not much money?

Not real time but i just run it when i do something.  Its fast

I use it to sync 4 computers so whatever files i need wheree i need them i have

Roflcopter.  I sync 600gb of music alone and a few hundrred in pics

I don't even think I have any music files on any computers currently.  

I've got terabytes on Dropbox for work.  

So... Is there anything to do in CT?

I'm there for 20 days for work.

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

So... Is there anything to do in CT?

I'm there for 20 days for work.

Beat up Pat's fans. 

On 7/26/2016 at 2:29 PM, Aaron Clinton said:

"Hey bro, what can you do for me? "

I will buy you a drink. :)

Installed Win 10 on the carpc.  Joyconn stopped working. :(

After troubleshooting it I realized perhaps the steering wheel needs voltage as I had the car completely off.  Resistance readings were close....so glad I reprogrammed it. :Doh:

Also did my home pc and my dad's.  We'll see on 10.  Doesn't really seem any different outside of hiding menu's I use...

6 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Beat up Pat's fans. 

Also hipsters

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

Also did my home pc and my dad's.  We'll see on 10.  Doesn't really seem any different outside of hiding menu's I use...

Only negative thing for me is the amount of crap I have to uninstall and hide. Almost as much crap preinstalled as the OEM computers back in the XP days.

3 hours ago, ///M5 said:

and if ur paranoid microsoft collecting ur data lol. but its supposedly mass data so its not like they are specifically searching what you do

just to collect info to make their own tweaks for future software

and well ive heard people had issues with cortana or whatever. im still on windows 7, it works fine for me

Edited by Florida_Audio

On 7/26/2016 at 7:53 PM, MKader17 said:

Back up question for you guys.

I had a 500gb hdd fail. I have 2 500 gbs that I try to mirror each other.

I need to get another 500gb hdd or change up my system. I only have laptops so nothing that runs all the time or that I could stuff a couple hdds into and setup a RAID.

Any clever ideas to keep everything backed up for not much money?

http://slickdeals.net/f/8963723-toshiba-x300-6tb-desktop-7200rpm-internal-hard-drive-180-newegg

180 bucks for 6 tb storage. pretty decent price for that much storage. on sale though.

also tried looking for general forum rules about this. couldnt find anything related. but i am a bit unsure if its okay to post an outside link to this product? it seems like it should be fine? cause its also not a competing brand or anything.

or can look into external HDD? since its a laptop. or theres many usb sticks at 256 gb for around 50 bucks. can be used for laptop

On July 25, 2016 at 4:03 PM, dem beats said:

The humara and similar drugs are monthly instead of weekly so it's a lot easier to get extremely sick from an infection and harder to remember your dose when it's so far between.  It's all a lot better than chemo or infusions at least.  I see my Rhumatologist this week and it's always humbling to see the other people there.  Its like visiting the VA or cancer ward when I was at the hospital.  Keeps my happiness and sadness in a really good perspective.

I'm glad she is doing well too.  I finally got an adjustable base myself and it's so incredible.  

She has been on methotrexate for a year. Which is chemo in a pill as far as I'm concerned. 

The vibrating bed still puts me to sleep like a baby in the car,  and has worked miracles for my back.  Which base and mattress did you go with? 

I am thoroughly impressed with the clay trick. Dampened the baffle like a dream!

13686488_1124125274317924_47127645357830

I we all could just agree that are political system is broken and we should try something else.

Messy, but mass is mass!

2 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

She has been on methotrexate for a year. Which is chemo in a pill as far as I'm concerned. 

The vibrating bed still puts me to sleep like a baby in the car,  and has worked miracles for my back.  Which base and mattress did you go with? 

Methotrexate is chemo. I get to avoid that thankfully.  It won't help in my case, at least that's what my doctor believes. I feel blessed that I don't have to take it.

I purchased the softest beautyrest black hybrid(new line up) they make and then a base like yours but from another brand.  I kind of wish I would have went with the tempur base..... But I'm not sad about my choice either way. 

3 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Messy, but mass is mass!

Self encouragement after a botched penis enlargement?