Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

If he responds saying for what type of cover, the answer is YES.

I'd grab a few and if you see him might have you grab them for me. Considering I haven't even held a rod in two years this makes no sense, but hey, I want to!

Friend of a friend. I probably won't see the guy anytime soon. But he gave my boss a lure as I said I love fishing but don't get to go a lot.

We are gonna fish this year Sean. I didn't know you were so behind.

I'm in a similar boat. Have not fished since Iraq. My biggest issue is I HATE touching fish. Just creeps me the fuck out. I'm usually pretty good at picking my bait and catching good fish, and love the fight. Getting them off the hook, yea not so much. I think I need a good guide.

J

I'm not steady when grabbing a fish. I have been cut/stung badly before and I don't go often enough to get used to it.

I'd love to go largemouth fishing in Lake Louise. I've heard good things. Any truth to that?

Vaper's tongue FTL. Having to wail on some Kringles Kurse juice to freshen my taste buds. I have been fucking with my Aqua trying to get the best wick and coil setup. It provides so much vapor and killer throat hit and it is too warm IMO, but it is lacking in flavor right now, and from what I have read it is supposed to be the king shit of tank attys. It is my lowest load build yet, coming in at .6 ohms. All this vape is laying my taste buds flat. I realized today that my Nimbus was tasting weak. I have that thing dialed in to the juices I am using in it (bubblegum and blueberry cotton candy). So that sucks. The Kringles is good, but not really amazing. I just want to get my buds back to where I can enjoy my sweet candy juices.

On a positive note, I got my switch magnets today for my Nemesis. They are factory silver plated magnets. Makes the switch actuation much more linear and smooth. It has almost zero mechanical feel to it. They are seriously strong little fuckers. I can set my Nemmy on the table with my Aqua (my heaviest atty) on it and it will not actuate the switch without the lock set. I have read you can stack the magnets to increase tension. I bought 3 sets, so if I decide to, I can. But for right now I am digging the short throw and tension the single mags provide. Plus, I know that they are so strong they can shatter if they snap together. Reassembling the switch with the magnets is a chore, I couldn't imagine trying to assemble it with additional tension.

What voltage do you use with the .6 ohm coil? 

My girls are moving their vape store in the unit next to my shop this weekend. I can see spending a lot of time(and money) over there!

How is their pricing?

I really need to get off the cigs and on to vaping.

I know what I want in a vap too but not how to get it.

- Actual clouds of vapor. i feel 'cheated' when i take a drag and see no vapor.

- At least two or three tanks. I don't plan on using anything besides vap juices in there, but want to have varieties of flavor available.

- Batteries that last at least 18 hours without charging. I smoke a shit ton when I drive, and when I can at work. I believe I can vape at my desk, which would help me too.

- Would love adjustable settings so I can 'tune' as needed for a stronger taste, vapor clouds, or throat hit.

- No desire to make my own coils or anything. I will just buy new coils or a variety of coils for options.

I currently smoke Camel Wide menthols, and occasionally go back to my Camel Wides. When no Wide menthols are available, i will usually pick up newports. Yes I know that's a broad spectrum.

Any chance some of you gents can point me to proper options?

J

Low ohm coil x high voltage=big cloud of smoke. There are some crazy pricey tanks out there. I have turned quite a few ppl on to a starter level tanks and also have a few myself. The H2 is a good choice in the 7-8 dollar range. CE4 is also a good starter tank. The CE4 come's in a non rebuild-able and rebuild-able. once again 6-8 dollars. The Kanger Protank is a good middle of the road choice and is only 16-20 dollars. Most are rebuild-able in that you can replace the coil and wick as a single unit in about 5 seconds. The Protank come's with a 2.4 ohm and 1.8 omh coil.

I got a tatt that just walked in. BRB  

1911-PROMO-eblast.jpg

I can still get 3 .45 ACP 1911's for that price.

Vaper's tongue FTL. Having to wail on some Kringles Kurse juice to freshen my taste buds. I have been fucking with my Aqua trying to get the best wick and coil setup. It provides so much vapor and killer throat hit and it is too warm IMO, but it is lacking in flavor right now, and from what I have read it is supposed to be the king shit of tank attys. It is my lowest load build yet, coming in at .6 ohms. All this vape is laying my taste buds flat. I realized today that my Nimbus was tasting weak. I have that thing dialed in to the juices I am using in it (bubblegum and blueberry cotton candy). So that sucks. The Kringles is good, but not really amazing. I just want to get my buds back to where I can enjoy my sweet candy juices.

On a positive note, I got my switch magnets today for my Nemesis. They are factory silver plated magnets. Makes the switch actuation much more linear and smooth. It has almost zero mechanical feel to it. They are seriously strong little fuckers. I can set my Nemmy on the table with my Aqua (my heaviest atty) on it and it will not actuate the switch without the lock set. I have read you can stack the magnets to increase tension. I bought 3 sets, so if I decide to, I can. But for right now I am digging the short throw and tension the single mags provide. Plus, I know that they are so strong they can shatter if they snap together. Reassembling the switch with the magnets is a chore, I couldn't imagine trying to assemble it with additional tension.

My girls are moving their vape store in the unit next to my shop this weekend. I can see spending a lot of time(and money) over there!

How is their pricing?

- At least two or three tanks. I don't plan on using anything besides vap juices in there, but want to have varieties of flavor available.

- Batteries that last at least 18 hours without charging. I smoke a shit ton when I drive, and when I can at work. I believe I can vape at my desk, which would help me too.

- Would love adjustable settings so I can 'tune' as needed for a stronger taste, vapor clouds, or throat hit.

- No desire to make my own coils or anything. I will just buy new coils or a variety of coils for options.

I currently smoke Camel Wide menthols, and occasionally go back to my Camel Wides. When no Wide menthols are available, i will usually pick up newports. Yes I know that's a broad spectrum.

J

Low ohm coil x high voltage=big cloud of smoke. There are some crazy pricey tanks out there. I have turned quite a few ppl on to a starter level tanks and also have a few myself. The H2 is a good choice in the 7-8 dollar range. CE4 is also a good starter tank. The CE4 come's in a non rebuild-able and rebuild-able. once again 6-8 dollars. The Kanger Protank is a good middle of the road choice and is only 16-20 dollars. Most are rebuild-able in that you can replace the coil and wick as a single unit in about 5 seconds. The Protank come's with a 2.4 ohm and 1.8 omh coil.

So in theory I can get going for under 100 with a good one and some juices?

J

I'm not steady when grabbing a fish. I have been cut/stung badly before and I don't go often enough to get used to it.

It's the feel of em that bothers the fuck out of me.

J

How is their pricing?

J

As far as battery's, the eGo's are hard to beat for the price. 10-25 dollars depending on the size. You can get different mAh size's (650-2500mAh). The bigger one's are going to last longer. I am using the eGo-C twist ($18). The twist model allows you to dial the voltage between 3.2v-4.8v. I usually start at the 4.8v in the morning and turn down to 4.0v later in the day. With the 1.8ohm coil and 4+ volts you will be seeing a lot of smoke and get the throat hit. I personally only have two battery's and that seems to be more than sufficient. As far as flavors, they have it all. I personally like the black honey tobacco flavor as it tastes like the Al Capone cigar's I smoke. There is menthol flavor also. You can mix flavor's too, say like menthol with black honey tobacco if ya wanted a menthol tasting tobacco flavor. 

Can someone Screenshot a website with the parts necessary for a vape setup. Inexpensive, for a pack a day menthol smoker? I need a throat hit without being overbearing, and the simplicity of "add juice and smoke".

Can someone Screenshot a website with the parts necessary for a vape setup. Inexpensive, for a pack a day menthol smoker? I need a throat hit without being overbearing, and the simplicity of "add juice and smoke".

Not a screen shot but here you go.

http://www.joyetech.com/product/eGoC.php

What is the difference between the eGo-T and H2 starter kits? Also, what maintenance is necessary for vaping? I don't mind buying juice and a shit ton of batteries, I'd just need to know which batteries and what else is necessary

Ecigsand lures in one day! Uh oh.

I found out I have a one of a kind lure. Sweet. Rare air... Errrr water. Whatever.

How is their pricing?

J

I like the eGo twist for the money. CE4s and Protanks are also solid options. I like the ProTank2 best of the 3 Protanks available. The ProTank 1 uses glue joints on the tanks. These can deteriorate over time and leak. The 2 and 3 do not use glue joints, and being glass they deal with harsher acidic juices like cinnamon, and fruits, anything acidic or hot, will crack plastic tanks and melt glues. So keep that in mind when buying juices of different sorts. I also love the Aspire BDCs and their Nautilus. For more adjustability the Nautilus wins hands down, better flow for more vapor and a great flavor head makes it a high end clearo. It is a bit spendy, but still well within your budget.

Big clouds are going to be more of a mech mod and rebuildables. Low loads and high current delivery and capacity, as well as massive discharge rates with more fine tunability give you a lot of room to set it up how you like it. But you really need to learn about what makes these things tick or you will get frustrated early and be unlikely to keep stinky free. I can fill a room with vapor pretty quickly with some of my heads, but I build them more for flavor. You can easily get into a nice starter mech/rebuilder clone set for about $125 if you decide you want more.

35-40 dollars for a Protank and eGo-C Twist. 

Damn good set up.

What is the difference between the eGo-T and H2 starter kits? Also, what maintenance is necessary for vaping? I don't mind buying juice and a shit ton of batteries, I'd just need to know which batteries and what else is necessary

The H2 is a more universal fit battery. Almost everything that is listed as a 510 or eGo thread will fit. I seem to recall some common heads will not thread on the Ts.

Maintenance depends on your liquids and bankroll. Some liquids will load down coils and require cleaning or replacement when the coils gunk up, hence the cost. Others will be less apt to load up. You can usually clean heads well with some high alcohol content neutral alcohols like vodka or Everclear. I use everclear on my tanks as it is more neutral.

Your batteries depend on how far you want to go. You can buy the eGo, which is a battery built into the controller, making it disposable (but they last several hundred recharge cycles), or you could go with a variable voltage/variable wattage unit like a Sigelei Legend as an "entry level" VV mod device, or a mid level eVic which really performs among the better VV Mods, or a Provari which house the same batteries as your mech mods. I have several batteries now, essensicially a eGo Twist, an eVic, and a couple mechanicals so my batteries fit several mods.

You will need an appropriate charger as well. Your eGos and eVics and the like use USB cables, where your higher end VV/VWs and mechs will need stand alone chargers.

Egg and brisket are both ready for tomorrow. First Costco brisket and it's a beautiful specimen.

Because I'm in a rump shaking mood

That's some odd music for rump shakin.

How is their pricing?

J

I like the eGo twist for the money. CE4s and Protanks are also solid options. I like the ProTank2 best of the 3 Protanks available. The ProTank 1 uses glue joints on the tanks. These can deteriorate over time and leak. The 2 and 3 do not use glue joints, and being glass they deal with harsher acidic juices like cinnamon, and fruits, anything acidic or hot, will crack plastic tanks and melt glues. So keep that in mind when buying juices of different sorts. I also love the Aspire BDCs and their Nautilus. For more adjustability the Nautilus wins hands down, better flow for more vapor and a great flavor head makes it a high end clearo. It is a bit spendy, but still well within your budget.

Big clouds are going to be more of a mech mod and rebuildables. Low loads and high current delivery and capacity, as well as massive discharge rates with more fine tunability give you a lot of room to set it up how you like it. But you really need to learn about what makes these things tick or you will get frustrated early and be unlikely to keep stinky free. I can fill a room with vapor pretty quickly with some of my heads, but I build them more for flavor. You can easily get into a nice starter mech/rebuilder clone set for about $125 if you decide you want more.

35-40 dollars for a Protank and eGo-C Twist.

Damn good set up.

The H2 is a more universal fit battery. Almost everything that is listed as a 510 or eGo thread will fit. I seem to recall some common heads will not thread on the Ts.

Maintenance depends on your liquids and bankroll. Some liquids will load down coils and require cleaning or replacement when the coils gunk up, hence the cost. Others will be less apt to load up. You can usually clean heads well with some high alcohol content neutral alcohols like vodka or Everclear. I use everclear on my tanks as it is more neutral.

Your batteries depend on how far you want to go. You can buy the eGo, which is a battery built into the controller, making it disposable (but they last several hundred recharge cycles), or you could go with a variable voltage/variable wattage unit like a Sigelei Legend as an "entry level" VV mod device, or a mid level eVic which really performs among the better VV Mods, or a Provari which house the same batteries as your mech mods. I have several batteries now, essensicially a eGo Twist, an eVic, and a couple mechanicals so my batteries fit several mods.

You will need an appropriate charger as well. Your eGos and eVics and the like use USB cables, where your higher end VV/VWs and mechs will need stand alone chargers.

I don't mind spending some dough on start up and to have some spares laying around. I know its not cheap for quality, and the sky is the limit. I would like to stay under 250 for a good set up with some spares, and 2 or 3 flavors. Would also be nice if I can safely charge it in my car as well as off the wall and/or PS3.

J

That's some odd music for rump shakin.

It's about as close as I get to "real" rump shaking music, :lol2:

Interesting sound. And the guy in the hat is so hipster he makes my face hurt.