Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

That's some odd music for rump shakin.

It's about as close as I get to "real" rump shaking music, :lol2:

No Texas Twerk?

If he responds saying for what type of cover, the answer is YES.

I'd grab a few and if you see him might have you grab them for me. Considering I haven't even held a rod in two years this makes no sense, but hey, I want to!

Friend of a friend. I probably won't see the guy anytime soon. But he gave my boss a lure as I said I love fishing but don't get to go a lot.

We are gonna fish this year Sean. I didn't know you were so behind.

I'm in a similar boat. Have not fished since Iraq. My biggest issue is I HATE touching fish. Just creeps me the fuck out. I'm usually pretty good at picking my bait and catching good fish, and love the fight. Getting them off the hook, yea not so much. I think I need a good guide.

J

that isn't a similar boat. I will grab a 50".muskie lol. I'vs had sinners where I hit more than 80 lakes

If he responds saying for what type of cover, the answer is YES.

I'd grab a few and if you see him might have you grab them for me. Considering I haven't even held a rod in two years this makes no sense, but hey, I want to!

Friend of a friend. I probably won't see the guy anytime soon. But he gave my boss a lure as I said I love fishing but don't get to go a lot.

We are gonna fish this year Sean. I didn't know you were so behind.

I'm in a similar boat. Have not fished since Iraq. My biggest issue is I HATE touching fish. Just creeps me the fuck out. I'm usually pretty good at picking my bait and catching good fish, and love the fight. Getting them off the hook, yea not so much. I think I need a good guide.

J

that isn't a similar boat. I will grab a 50".muskie lol. I'vs had sinners where I hit more than 80 lakes

I only ment that I hadn't fished since 2011.

Should have seperated my thoughts better.

J

Ball busting is fun and sometimes a 5 on 2 has to happen if you are close enough. ;)

No need really to buy a starter kit. Just buy a battery, tank and usb cord and your good to go if your balling on a budget.970496_637615226302267_1119275387_n.jpg

Tanks on top. from left to right. The first is a dry herb tank for BHO (little black guy). The second is the CE4 tank, third is the H2, and the fancy chrome/pyrex one is the Protank. The 650mAh eGo-T battery is on the left, the eGo-C Twist is on the right (1100mAh IIRC). The H2 and CE4 are prone to buckling at the seams as they are just press fit. The H2 only has one joint. Ppl either love or hate the CE4. I don't care for it bc it has a small o-ring that is easy to lose.

1780682_637615236302266_1901473389_n.jpg

Assembled.

1185070_637615229635600_105963462_n.jpg

The H2 650mAh combo is good for vaping on the sly. The Protank and longer battery not so much.

1780875_637615312968925_1799003903_n.jpg

This is the eGo starter kit.^ It uses disposable tanks I believe. So waste if your buying a different tank. Most other kits are just a package someone put together. You can buy all these parts separate, including the case.

970496_637615232968933_1053441191_n.jpg

A coil shot.

1689343_637615239635599_1425790109_n.jpg

Can't forget this beauty!

Thought that was Nem's post until I saw the Memphis amp.

The amp showed up yesterday!! Will go great with the MCA3004. Now just need to pick some mids. :D

Nope, but those neat looking vape pens is making me want to have one! I never smoked either!

Nope, but those neat looking vape pens is making me want to have one! I never smoked either!

They have juices with no nicotine. I am still amazed the market that has popped up as ppl that don't even smoke are vaping.

Skip to 1:20

Edited by ssh

They have juices with no nicotine. I am still amazed the market that has popped up as ppl that don't even smoke are vaping.

Surprises me too. I don't really understand the reasoning behind vaping stuff that doesn't have drugs in it. I could see it as a good way to quit smoking though. Do the juices just taste really good?

Edited by ssh

Surprises me too. I don't really understand the reasoning behind vaping stuff that doesn't have drugs in it. I could see it as a good way to quit smoking though. Do the juices just taste really good?

Low/zero calorie alternative to stuffing your face with cake, cookies or ice cream.

Can someone check a box I am going to be making for a customer ( can't have it fucked up).

btqj.png

Can someone check a box I am going to be making for a customer ( can't have it fucked up).

btqj.png

gallery_10399_475_88066.png

Looks good to me brother.

Hotboxed the brisket because I slept in. ~4.5 hours for a 10 pound brisket. Nice.

Most of the juices are fruity/sweet flavors so I can see that being geared towards kids. My 17 yo does it just to blow smoke rings. I personally am using the MFer to quit smoking. 

Hotboxed the brisket because I slept in. ~4.5 hours for a 10 pound brisket. Nice.

YUMMY!!