Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Thanks for the nice words for the uncle. Tons of support. Normally don't share family stuff but this was one of those times where it's just crazy out of the blue.

Lesson to be had, if you'rd in pain. Don't fuck around, make the doctor do a little more than an X ray.

Edited by dem beats

Ordered an eGo C Twist 1100mAh, Kangertech ProTank2, with 2.2 and 1.8 coils (to decide which one I need), a USB charger, and 30mL of SmokeLogic Menthol Cigarette juice. Down the rabbit hole once again. I have to kick this smoking habit.

Yay, more fucking snow on the way.

<Looks out window.......Yep still snowing.

Just heard we are to get a nice size storm tonight, thanks for sending it my way!

Just heard we are to get a nice size storm tonight, thanks for sending it my way!

It's been dumping here for a solid three days. I am running out of place's to pile the stuff. You are more than welcome to all you want. :D

Ordered an eGo C Twist 1100mAh, Kangertech ProTank2, with 2.2 and 1.8 coils (to decide which one I need), a USB charger, and 30mL of SmokeLogic Menthol Cigarette juice. Down the rabbit hole once again. I have to kick this smoking habit.

Solid choice for a quitting mechanism.  

It's been dumping here for a solid three days. I am running out of place's to pile the stuff. You are more than welcome to all you want. biggrin.png

:P

Perfect day to throw on some Jimmy Buffett and just chill. smile.png

Him and Kenny Chesney.

Him and Kenny Chesney.

I am more of a George Stait, Randy Travis, Tanya tucker, Bonnie raitt kinda guy when it come's to country.

I'm glad to hear it. I'm sure I'll get into more down the road with all these crazy mods and stuff showing up. Just wanted to get something that is dependable and will function as a "go between" for the smoking to vaping change. My buddy has a ProVari that's really nice, but I'm not ready to throw that kind of money into something that looks like a maglite until I've gotten used to the switch.

We're supposed to get another storm tonight.

Him and Kenny Chesney.

I am more of a George Stait, Randy Travis, Tanya tucker, Bonnie raitt kinda guy when it come's to country.

Any particular song or album I should check out of Kenny Chesney's?

Checking out the new Texas high school football realignment. Some interesting results.

I'm glad to hear it. I'm sure I'll get into more down the road with all these crazy mods and stuff showing up. Just wanted to get something that is dependable and will function as a "go between" for the smoking to vaping change. My buddy has a ProVari that's really nice, but I'm not ready to throw that kind of money into something that looks like a maglite until I've gotten used to the switch.

Provari is the best VV unit out there. Really solid and an amazing vape. But after going mechanical I can't touch a VV/VW unit anymore. The mechanicals hit like a truck. But they require a lot of know how. Honestly, for $150 you can get a mechanical clone, a real Russian, a battery and charger, some Kanthal and cotton and be in vape Heaven. My Russian clone is awful, which1 is why I suggest a genuine Russian.

Without a doubt the best money I have spent was the Russian. I can put it on anything and it hits amazing. I keep my coil builds relatively cool (high ohm loads; ~1.7 ohms) so it can be used on any device, so the base unit is not really a concern. Tons of vapor (not the most of my devices but I get bigger clouds than a cigarette), HUGE flavor, plenty of storage capacity, reliable as fuck (9 tanks on my current coil/wick config), no leaks, no gurgles, solid as a motherfucker... it took some time playing, but it has proven to be my favorite. I spent $80 more on my Aqua and can't get it close to the Russian with regards to simplicity of build, reliability, or flavor. Admittedly it puts out the biggest clouds of all my devices, but the flavor is muted, almost distorted. 

So is there going to be a vaping section soon with all of us? Lol

Him and Kenny Chesney.

Any particular song or album I should check out of Kenny Chesney's?

I just have a lot of his beach music.

http://youtu.be/CWZe6YoHYIg

Glad that was not me. ;)

Fuck every bastard playing black ops ghosts. Every fuckin game there is some 10 year old owning me to no end. (Disc goes flying out of window)