Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Can someone Screenshot a website with the parts necessary for a vape setup. Inexpensive, for a pack a day menthol smoker? I need a throat hit without being overbearing, and the simplicity of "add juice and smoke".

Not a screen shot but here you go.

http://www.joyetech.com/product/eGoC.php

Imo the best starter vape out there. Get your juices from mtbakervapor for the best prices

Ym17utx.jpg

Need one!

11in of snow here today, snow day at work today and tomorrow. 

Fuck every bastard playing black ops ghosts. Every fuckin game there is some 10 year old owning me to no end. (Disc goes flying out of window)

Quit your job if you wanna get serious. :D

Sick of the fucking snow.

Come take this shit!

I just spent an hour with their music. It's awesomesauce.

Hehe. My friend sent me a link a few weeks ago and I did the same. Then I forgot the name of the band until I saw another post today on Facebook.

What in the piss

Lol

Anyone else running/have run kick panels in a W body? I'm pretty sure the hole vents through the frame but not completely sure. I've got a ton of space in the century so maybe i'll go back to sealed kicks. 

Looks like i'm cutting the door card to fit the sls 8's as well. 

jW6uMza.jpg

They had the "is it Germany or Florida game!"

I'm just glad there's an entire section dedicated to Florida that supports my prejudice.

Which prejudice is that?

It's prolly right.

J

Ordered an eGo C Twist 1100mAh, Kangertech ProTank2, with 2.2 and 1.8 coils (to decide which one I need), a USB charger, and 30mL of SmokeLogic Menthol Cigarette juice. Down the rabbit hole once again. I have to kick this smoking habit.

Solid choice for a quitting mechanism.

I'm looking now.

J

The wife was looking for a good breakfast mix and she always hated whey protein, so she tried special k and a couple others. I finally talked her into looking at True Nutrition and she designed her own mix with some help from Aaron. Damn if they don't taste good! Makes me never want to buy bulk whey again reguardless of price. She had a creamy peanutbutter blend that tastes like peanutbutter icing and a cocnut one that tastes like pie. Guess they will be getting more business from me.

Thanks again J and Aaron. :)

Glad to bring a new family to the TN table. Let me know if I can do anything for ya man.

J

Sean, we've got 11in of fresh snow here that you are welcome to come and take back to MN with you.  It is nice though working for a university, snow days!  Now, I'm still going in to work, but others won't be there to bother me.  

Only 10in in the flat spots outside the door now, the wind deposited the top inch elsewhere last night.  

Been a long time since I remember 11in of snow in one storm, normally we don't get more than 6"-8" at any one time. 

I don't think we've had more than 4" in the past few years.

They had the "is it Germany or Florida game!"

I'm just glad there's an entire section dedicated to Florida that supports my prejudice.

Which prejudice is that?

It's prolly right.

J

Just all the crazy shit I see on TV or read on forums from Florida people. I know the entire state isn't like that, but I still like reading about crazy shit happening in Florida and thinking "yep fuck that."