Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

And being a small guy from Eagan... I will probably buy some for friends and myself.

$10 buys you something worth casting. $30 some awesomeness. Some $7 Rapala's are also useable

If you talk to him, ask him what he likes to throw for Bass on Tonka.

I forgot I posted his web address. I'm not getting paid to sell his shit. Just really cool gift from a friend.

:-D

I've got a lot of money in my shopping cart with them.... damn it man. Why did you have to show me these? Those DT-6's in Rosebud Shad.....

Really impressive lures for sure.

Are they rattlers? Or do they sell rattlers? Lots of good response on the Hot Shot rattlers but I've been looking for a replacement for them though because styles are limited.

I forgot I posted his web address. I'm not getting paid to sell his shit. Just really cool gift from a friend.

I've got a lot of money in my shopping cart with them.... damn it man. Why did you have to show me these? Those DT-6's in Rosebud Shad.....

Are they rattlers? Or do they sell rattlers? Lots of good response on the Hot Shot rattlers but I've been looking for a replacement for them though because styles are limited.

They rattle. Really good sound.

Well that seals the deal. Thanks for the heads up man. I appreciate it and my wife does not lol.

If you talk to him, ask him what he likes to throw for Bass on Tonka.

Sent a message. I will letcha know.

Well that seals the deal. Thanks for the heads up man. I appreciate it and my wife does not lol.

That's great! I love to help out artisan work.

Interesting, I've never had any success ever with any Luhr Jensen. Not saying I haven't caught fish with them, but not many compared to other things in my tackle box.

Amusingly my tackle box has shrunk greatly in the past years. Down to about 15-20 Plano 3700's. I used to have at least 2x that.

If he responds saying for what type of cover, the answer is YES.

I'd grab a few and if you see him might have you grab them for me. Considering I haven't even held a rod in two years this makes no sense, but hey, I want to!

They are labeled if they rattle or not on the style page. The one I picked up rattles.

It's a deep cruiser, but I picked it because it was orange and what I thought to be the best lookin'

:-)

If he responds saying for what type of cover, the answer is YES.

I'd grab a few and if you see him might have you grab them for me. Considering I haven't even held a rod in two years this makes no sense, but hey, I want to!

Friend of a friend. I probably won't see the guy anytime soon. But he gave my boss a lure as I said I love fishing but don't get to go a lot.

We are gonna fish this year Sean. I didn't know you were so behind.

Amusingly my tackle box has shrunk greatly in the past years. Down to about 15-20 Plano 3700's. I used to have at least 2x that.

I don't even have a tackle box. My uncle took my grandfather's, and it's the only one I wanted.

I know so little about fishing it would probably make your brain hurt.

Interesting, I've never had any success ever with any Luhr Jensen. Not saying I haven't caught fish with them, but not many compared to other things in my tackle box.

Only thing I've found are the Hot shot Gold/Green Pirates work pretty well for Steelhead fishing out here. Since they're definitely not going to be up in MN, I can see why they wouldn't help you out too much up there.

If you are going to make a bigger order, email him at mike@luremeincrankbaits.com

He will hook you up.

I'm gonna text you what he recommends for Bass on Tonka. I can't upload to Flickr....

Only thing I've found are the Hot shot Gold/Green Pirates work pretty well for Steelhead fishing out here. Since they're definitely not going to be up in MN, I can see why they wouldn't help you out too much up there.
We have great steelhead actually.

If you do, I've got $30 for one of each of those. Have a rattletrap rod I like the style so much

We have great steelhead actually.

Oh awesome. I didn't realize they were anywhere but the Pacific Northwest. We have a lot of luck with Hot Shot Rattlers out here. Give a Hot Shot Gold/Green Pirate Rattler a try, they work pretty well out here and they're dirt cheap. Nowhere near the quality of the Lure Me In's though, gonna have to try a couple.

Vaper's tongue FTL. Having to wail on some Kringles Kurse juice to freshen my taste buds. I have been fucking with my Aqua trying to get the best wick and coil setup. It provides so much vapor and killer throat hit and it is too warm IMO, but it is lacking in flavor right now, and from what I have read it is supposed to be the king shit of tank attys. It is my lowest load build yet, coming in at .6 ohms. All this vape is laying my taste buds flat. I realized today that my Nimbus was tasting weak. I have that thing dialed in to the juices I am using in it (bubblegum and blueberry cotton candy). So that sucks. The Kringles is good, but not really amazing. I just want to get my buds back to where I can enjoy my sweet candy juices.

On a positive note, I got my switch magnets today for my Nemesis. They are factory silver plated magnets. Makes the switch actuation much more linear and smooth. It has almost zero mechanical feel to it. They are seriously strong little fuckers. I can set my Nemmy on the table with my Aqua (my heaviest atty) on it and it will not actuate the switch without the lock set. I have read you can stack the magnets to increase tension. I bought 3 sets, so if I decide to, I can. But for right now I am digging the short throw and tension the single mags provide. Plus, I know that they are so strong they can shatter if they snap together. Reassembling the switch with the magnets is a chore, I couldn't imagine trying to assemble it with additional tension.

What voltage do you use with the .6 ohm coil? 

My girls are moving their vape store in the unit next to my shop this weekend. I can see spending a lot of time(and money) over there!

How is their pricing?

I really need to get off the cigs and on to vaping.

I know what I want in a vap too but not how to get it.

- Actual clouds of vapor. i feel 'cheated' when i take a drag and see no vapor.

- At least two or three tanks. I don't plan on using anything besides vap juices in there, but want to have varieties of flavor available.

- Batteries that last at least 18 hours without charging. I smoke a shit ton when I drive, and when I can at work. I believe I can vape at my desk, which would help me too.

- Would love adjustable settings so I can 'tune' as needed for a stronger taste, vapor clouds, or throat hit.

- No desire to make my own coils or anything. I will just buy new coils or a variety of coils for options.

I currently smoke Camel Wide menthols, and occasionally go back to my Camel Wides. When no Wide menthols are available, i will usually pick up newports. Yes I know that's a broad spectrum.

Any chance some of you gents can point me to proper options?

J