Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

anyone have a website for headunit wiring diagrams. need one that has the steering wheel controls

This has Jared, Adrian, and/or Neal written all over it:

So I walked into my local high end beer store today and low-and-behold... they had my highly anticipated "Creme Brulee" by Southern Tier Brewery.

I bought 5 bottles... yes 5 bottles. But the other store of theirs had my absolute favorite beer, Southern Tier Choklat, in stock. I bought 10 bottles Monday, and 10 more yesterday. Sadly, at $10 for a 22 that is not chump change, but fuck me if it isn't worth it. I might rather drink a cool Choklat than eat Jennifer Aniston's pussy... no seriously.

So the highly anticipated Creme Brulee was opened. It smelled nice, but too sweet. It smelled heavily of vanilla, which I am not a big fan of. I like a delicate vanilla, as in a high end bourbon, but to me the smell was a bit cloying. Out of the bottle it was a serious beer. It was a full, rich, filling stout. So I poured it into a snifter, and it was a bit cooler than suggested 48*F. Of that I am glad as if it was warmer I suspect it would be a bit too sweet. The head was very heavy, the body very full, the color very dark. While ST claims it to be a medium bitterness stout, I disagree. The Choklat they claim is a medium bitter, and I agree... perhaps just a cunt hair closer to bitter than medium. But the Creme is a sweet beer. Quite sweet. I don't want to sound like this is a bad thing, as it is quite flavorful, but it is not something you will sit around and get hammered on (even though it is a 9.5% drink). They suggest it as an after dinner drink to go with desert or as a desert, and I feel that completely. It very much is creme brulee... is had a nice vanilla flavor and a burned caramel flavor. On the nose it starts very heavy of vanilla and sugars, but on the tongue it relaxes to a sweet vanilla with burnt caramel undertones. The after taste is rich, burned Caramel. It is a desert, without a doubt. I know it sounds like i don't like it, but I really enjoy it. I highly suggest it.

I can't say it is my favorite. It has some tough beers to follow from a great Brewery. Southern Tier really set the Bar with their "Blackwater" Choklat. No shit, this is my favorite all round beer. It gets me good and fucked up, it is full, rich, somewhat affordable, sweet yet bitter, an amazingly complex beer. I love their 2X stout as well. It is a milk stout, and everything a milk stout should be. It has, in and of itself, changed my view on milk stouts. But it still rests high in my list of stouts (and therefor beers as a whole, as I am a HUGE high gravity stout fan), easily in my top 10, maybe top 7. I have to step it down the line as it's short term drinkability is great, but in the long run it is too sweet. Also, while I love a fragrance that really shows off the beer's flavor, this beer is too open on the nose, and my expectations were a more sweet beer, rather than the burned caramel taste that followed. It is really true to it's moniker, as it very definitely is a creme brulee, but it does lack the bitterness I like from a stout. However, if I compare it to beers like Dragon's Milk (which is retardedly expensive at $17 for 4 11Oz beers) which is not worth the extra money IMO, or Bell's Chocolate Stout which is an IPA tasting "stout", or Samuel Smith's organic Chocolate stout which tasted like chocolate milk, or Old Rasputin's Imperial Stout which is fabulous, but more of a milk stout tasting wanna be imperial, it is hard to say that it is not a spectacular brew, particularly for the money.

As mentioned it is a 22Oz beer, from Southern Tier Brewery's "Blackwater Collection". It is a high gravity stout at 9.5%, but I will call it a desert stout. It is also very seasonal, and very desirable so it may be very hard to find.

To conclude, ST has 2 other seasonal stouts in the blackwater series that I am looking forward to trying. So far the 2 I have tried are amazing beers, and respectably priced (seriously, a 22 will get you a nice buzz). Even their all year 2X Stout (a milk stout) is fucking superb. The combination  of all 3 makes me sick with desire to try their upcoming seasonal blackwater stouts; Mokah in April and Warlock in October.

http://www.stbcbeer.com/black-water/

We are nearing the end of stout season, so get ready for some summertime whiskey reviews to show up.

So that's where I left my cutters!

6JvLMXG.jpg

So that's where I left my cutters!

6JvLMXG.jpg

I had a tire come in last week with a 2.5 ounce wheel weight stuck through it, and I thought that was impressive...

anyone have a website for headunit wiring diagrams. need one that has the steering wheel controls

what make year and model?

also what steering wheel module?

Matt for example apparently wishes you would shove you uneducated opinion up your ass.

Lol @ Seth.

I wish I could be so succinct. I'm too verbose. Always painting the Mona Lisa when a Polaroid would give a better picture.

01 buick century. i'll be doing a tablet install and i have a unit that taps of the steering wheel controls. 

poast 

Edited by Julian

01 buick century. i'll be doing a tablet install and i have a unit that taps of the steering wheel controls. 

Basic wiring colors

And this is what the ASWC-1 uses for data for the steering wheel controls

http://contentdocs.installernet.com/documents/vehicle/12434.pdf

CdVsTWc.png

6sSrr9e.png

Basic wiring colors

And this is what the ASWC-1 uses for data for the steering wheel controls

http://contentdocs.installernet.com/documents/vehicle/12434.pd

thanks, for some reason i was thinking it wired up differently... like one data pin per control... lol

2nd hand vape smoke is getting to me. 

Edited by lithium

So much shit to do, so little time to do it.

J

This has Jared, Adrian, and/or Neal written all over it:

If they were racing big wheels i'd be all over that. smile.png

So I walked into my local high end beer store today and low-and-behold... they had my highly anticipated "Creme Brulee" by Southern Tier Brewery.

I bought 5 bottles... yes 5 bottles. But the other store of theirs had my absolute favorite beer, Southern Tier Choklat, in stock. I bought 10 bottles Monday, and 10 more yesterday. Sadly, at $10 for a 22 that is not chump change, but fuck me if it isn't worth it. I might rather drink a cool Choklat than eat Jennifer Aniston's pussy... no seriously.

So the highly anticipated Creme Brulee was opened. It smelled nice, but too sweet. It smelled heavily of vanilla, which I am not a big fan of. I like a delicate vanilla, as in a high end bourbon, but to me the smell was a bit cloying. Out of the bottle it was a serious beer. It was a full, rich, filling stout. So I poured it into a snifter, and it was a bit cooler than suggested 48*F. Of that I am glad as if it was warmer I suspect it would be a bit too sweet. The head was very heavy, the body very full, the color very dark. While ST claims it to be a medium bitterness stout, I disagree. The Choklat they claim is a medium bitter, and I agree... perhaps just a cunt hair closer to bitter than medium. But the Creme is a sweet beer. Quite sweet. I don't want to sound like this is a bad thing, as it is quite flavorful, but it is not something you will sit around and get hammered on (even though it is a 9.5% drink). They suggest it as an after dinner drink to go with desert or as a desert, and I feel that completely. It very much is creme brulee... is had a nice vanilla flavor and a burned caramel flavor. On the nose it starts very heavy of vanilla and sugars, but on the tongue it relaxes to a sweet vanilla with burnt caramel undertones. The after taste is rich, burned Caramel. It is a desert, without a doubt. I know it sounds like i don't like it, but I really enjoy it. I highly suggest it.

I can't say it is my favorite. It has some tough beers to follow from a great Brewery. Southern Tier really set the Bar with their "Blackwater" Choklat. No shit, this is my favorite all round beer. It gets me good and fucked up, it is full, rich, somewhat affordable, sweet yet bitter, an amazingly complex beer. I love their 2X stout as well. It is a milk stout, and everything a milk stout should be. It has, in and of itself, changed my view on milk stouts. But it still rests high in my list of stouts (and therefor beers as a whole, as I am a HUGE high gravity stout fan), easily in my top 10, maybe top 7. I have to step it down the line as it's short term drinkability is great, but in the long run it is too sweet. Also, while I love a fragrance that really shows off the beer's flavor, this beer is too open on the nose, and my expectations were a more sweet beer, rather than the burned caramel taste that followed. It is really true to it's moniker, as it very definitely is a creme brulee, but it does lack the bitterness I like from a stout. However, if I compare it to beers like Dragon's Milk (which is retardedly expensive at $17 for 4 11Oz beers) which is not worth the extra money IMO, or Bell's Chocolate Stout which is an IPA tasting "stout", or Samuel Smith's organic Chocolate stout which tasted like chocolate milk, or Old Rasputin's Imperial Stout which is fabulous, but more of a milk stout tasting wanna be imperial, it is hard to say that it is not a spectacular brew, particularly for the money.

As mentioned it is a 22Oz beer, from Southern Tier Brewery's "Blackwater Collection". It is a high gravity stout at 9.5%, but I will call it a desert stout. It is also very seasonal, and very desirable so it may be very hard to find.

To conclude, ST has 2 other seasonal stouts in the blackwater series that I am looking forward to trying. So far the 2 I have tried are amazing beers, and respectably priced (seriously, a 22 will get you a nice buzz). Even their all year 2X Stout (a milk stout) is fucking superb. The combination  of all 3 makes me sick with desire to try their upcoming seasonal blackwater stouts; Mokah in April and Warlock in October.

http://www.stbcbeer.com/black-water/

We are nearing the end of stout season, so get ready for some summertime whiskey reviews to show up.

These reviews are awesome and make me wnat to try.

7mIvUW6.jpg

Made in China worth more than the real thing.