Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I can't find a plan with data for 4 lines that won't cost $300 per month (including the cost of basically financing the phones) or require you to pay $2500 up front for the phones.

It's ridiculous. I can't believe people are actually signing up for these plans. Almost $4k a year for fucking cell phones. Fuck that and fuck the cell carriers.

Is there a reliable site for purchasing smartphones at less than full retail that the carries charge?

New or used?

i've sold and bought on www.swappa.com and have had GREAT success  with it. They have pretty stringent standards what can be sold on the site. Its basically like ebay, but the ESN's are checked to make sure they're valid, etc.

Is there a reliable site for purchasing smartphones at less than full retail that the carries charge?

New or used?

i've sold and bought on www.swappa.com and have had GREAT success  with it. They have pretty stringent standards what can be sold on the site. Its basically like ebay, but the ESN's are checked to make sure they're valid, etc.

http://swappa.com/why

I can't find a plan with data for 4 lines that won't cost $300 per month (including the cost of basically financing the phones) or require you to pay $2500 up front for the phones.

It's ridiculous. I can't believe people are actually signing up for these plans. Almost $4k a year for fucking cell phones. Fuck that and fuck the cell carriers.

I just saw a commercial the other day for 4 lines with phones for $160/month or $120/month.

New or used?

I don't care at this point. Just a fucking phone that works.

New or used?

Check out swappa, who is your current provider?

I just saw a commercial the other day for 4 lines with phones for $160/month or $120/month.
Yeah, and it's a bunch of bullshit.

The only way to get the plan for $160 per month is to pay full retail for the phone (ie $600 for a Samsung or $650 for an iPhone...each), bring your own smartphone (which I don't have) or "finance" the phone over 2yrs at $30 per month per phone (which is an extra $120 per month for 4 phones).

They'll sell you the phone for cheaper (ie $100 for an IPhone), but then your monthly bill is $260 instead of $160 (plus all of their bullshit fees and taxes in either instance).

New or used?

Sprint.

New or used?

Sprint.

http://swappa.com/buy/samsung-galaxy-s-iii-sprint/us

Good phone.

http://swappa.com/buy/lg-g2-sprint/us

EXCELLENT phone

http://swappa.com/buy/moto-x-sprint/us

Great Phone also

DMT anyone? Just wondering your experiences. Getting a gram this weekend.

The only way to get the plan for $160 per month is to pay full retail for the phone (ie $600 for a Samsung or $650 for an iPhone...each), bring your own smartphone (which I don't have) or "finance" the phone over 2yrs at $30 per month per phone (which is an extra $120 per month for 4 phones).

They'll sell you the phone for cheaper (ie $100 for an IPhone), but then your monthly bill is $260 instead of $160 (plus all of their bullshit fees and taxes in either instance).

AT&T? 4 lines for $160, great phones for under $100. Gonna snag and HTC One M8 this weekend.

Pretty intense, I would liken it to smoking and getting kinda couch locked, but with visions like high levels of shrooms. Mood really determines your trips (as with many hallucinogens) but more so on DMT. The visuals are really similar to acid (High def Life), it does feel more intense than Acid just due to the really quick onset.

AT&T? 4 lines for $160, great phones for under $100. Gonna snag and HTC One M8 this weekend.

HTC One M8 is retail $640. So to get the plan for $160 I either have to pay $640 for that phone or pay $32 per month for the phone. For 4 lines that's an extra $128 per month.

So I could pay $2560 up front and get four HTC one's and a monthly bill of $160 ($100 for 10gb shared data + $15 per lone access charge), pay a monthly bill of $268 (not $160) plus taxes/fees and nothing up front, or pay a monthly bill of $260 ($100 for 10gb shared data + 4 line access charge@ $40 per line) plus taxes/fees and $400 up front for 4 HTC One M8's.

Like I said, those ads are bullshit lies unless you already own a smartphone, which I don't. Hell, I have never in my life paid for a phone. I always just went with whatever they were giving away free.

DMT sounds incredible and crazy and wild.

Good luck in your journey and say hello to the great spirit.

I want am M8 but I think I'm going to wait for the HTC prime.

Have last year's HTC one now.

New or used?

Sprint.

Good phone.

EXCELLENT phone

Great Phone also

Still fucking expensive. I need 4 phones. That's over a grand....for phones....

Pretty intense, I would liken it to smoking and getting kinda couch locked, but with visions like high levels of shrooms. Mood really determines your trips (as with many hallucinogens) but more so on DMT. The visuals are really similar to acid (High def Life), it does feel more intense than Acid just due to the really quick onset.

I've heard more like a 3 day peyote buzz crammed into 10 minutes. Anxious to try it, it has been 20 years since I have tripped. Looking forward to huge visuals with neutral external input. I want to trip, but basically ignore the outside concerns of real life. I used to be extremely open, and have dropped bomb hundreds of times without issue, but now real life has taken over and I am not sure I could deal with the mindfuck of LSD. My reason for not tripping is loss of control. Too much on my mind. I know I can hang with acid in the long run, but worried about initial mindfucking, as life is more real now. I understand that DMT doesn't give you time to set worry or concern into the trip, and while time carries on forever, it is not really long enough to lose it. I love visuals, so that will rock, it is just the mental shit that has me a bit iffy.

New or used?

Sprint.

Good phone.

EXCELLENT phone

Great Phone also

Still fucking expensive. I need 4 phones. That's over a grand....for phones....

Yeah phones aren't cheap, that's what sucks. Phones are pretty incredible pieces of technology if you really think about it. I have an older HTC evo 3d i could send you for free if you'd like, and a S2 with a shattered screen you could get fixed for around 100 both sprint.

HTC One M8 is retail $640. So to get the plan for $160 I either have to pay $640 for that phone or pay $32 per month for the phone. For 4 lines that's an extra $128 per month.

So I could pay $2560 up front and get four HTC one's and a monthly bill of $160 ($100 for 10gb shared data + $15 per lone access charge), pay a monthly bill of $268 (not $160) plus taxes/fees and nothing up front, or pay a monthly bill of $260 ($100 for 10gb shared data + 4 line access charge@ $40 per line) plus taxes/fees and $400 up front for 4 HTC One M8's.

Like I said, those ads are bullshit lies unless you already own a smartphone, which I don't. Hell, I have never in my life paid for a phone. I always just went with whatever they were giving away free.

Get a 2 year contract, 4 phones for $99 a pop, and $160 a month. Been with AT&T forever, and they have been great to me. Our plan comes to $183 a month, with all plan costs, fees, and taxes. Not sure how you come up with $400 a month.

I've heard more like a 3 day peyote buzz crammed into 10 minutes. Anxious to try it, it has been 20 years since I have tripped. Looking forward to huge visuals with neutral external input. I want to trip, but basically ignore the outside concerns of real life. I used to be extremely open, and have dropped bomb hundreds of times without issue, but now real life has taken over and I am not sure I could deal with the mindfuck of LSD. My reason for not tripping is loss of control. Too much on my mind. I know I can hang with acid in the long run, but worried about initial mindfucking, as life is more real now. I understand that DMT doesn't give you time to set worry or concern into the trip, and while time carries on forever, it is not really long enough to lose it. I love visuals, so that will rock, it is just the mental shit that has me a bit iffy.

With LSD i was in TOTAL control, if you really focused you could literally "think" the visuals away, but it took a good bit of concentration to do so. For me, it was an INTENSE body high (jittery, full of energy), It was like life in high definition, everything is beautiful and interesting, but for me it the initial roller coaster high lasted about 5 hours and then coasted for a total of like 12 hours. But you REALLY have to be careful, because a bad/dark setting and a poor mood will give you a terrible trip, trust me. 

For me acid was super fun but lasted too long it kinda got old. Music was awesome, and the laser pointers that split the beam into a grid pattern literally blew my mind. The individual dots began to come off the wall and started wizzing around one another like electrons on an atom. Blew my mind completely.

Everything becomes extremely clear, lines are SUPER defined, colors are bright, shadows are darker, etc

Visuals are awesome.

Is there a reliable site for purchasing smartphones at less than full retail that the carriers charge?

I bought mine on CL

Get ready to hold on.

Is there a reliable site for purchasing smartphones at less than full retail that the carriers charge?

I bought mine on CL

Just gotta be careful when doing that, some people will sell their phones then report them lost/stolen and the device you just bought will be locked. Or they sell you phones with bad ESN's and there isn't anything you can do about it.

if you want to check the ESN, swappa has a free checker to make sure its valid

http://swappa.com/esn

I bought mine on CL
Just gotta be careful when doing that, some people will sell their phones then report them lost/stolen and the device you just bought will be locked. Or they sell you phones with bad ESN's and there isn't anything you can do about it.

if you want to check the ESN, swappa has a free checker to make sure its valid

http://swappa.com/esn

Good points. Met him at a Tmobile store and got a receipt from him. Checked ESN and off I went.