Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

So, I turn on the TV and I see this amazin blonde, who it nothing like my "type,"  but fuck, her eyes are talking to me, and the legs. . . .  Taylor Swift.  Anyone seen her?  Apparenlty she's a singer, but IMO, she doesn't sing worth a shit.

Matt and Sean the only down side to a real lens made of glass and metal is lens condensation. My cheaper lens cleared up quickly, but this new one took a good 30 minutes.

So about an hour before I went out to shoot I would but my camera bag on the deck to get it up to the outside temp. The photographers on the ship told my that was common and they have a special room just for their equipment to minimize it for them.

Huh.... I would have thought the coatings would take care of that. Interesting!

Thanks for the tip. I know some guys just put their lenses into zip bags.

Our room was cold maybe less than 70 at times and the heat in the islands was in the high 80's. I was told this is not uncommon with glass and metal lens.

So, I turn on the TV and I see this amazin blonde, who it nothing like my "type,"  but fuck, her eyes are talking to me, and the legs. . . .  Taylor Swift.  Anyone seen her?  Apparenlty she's a singer, but IMO, she doesn't sing worth a shit.

She has a couple good songs, all country I believe.

This is amusing. T Swift could suck more. She is getting less country.

Taylor Swift - Shake It Off:

And mostly about how men hurt her. Maybe at some point she might figure out it's her.

J

I think she has a good sense of humor about it all, now at least.

I don't keep track too much, but it is what it is.

Any bets on how long before Sean asks who Taylor Swift is? 

Sean made a reference about Apple's Bend gate to me the other day.

Almost had a heart attack.

Matt and Sean the only down side to a real lens made of glass and metal is lens condensation. My cheaper lens cleared up quickly, but this new one took a good 30 minutes.

So about an hour before I went out to shoot I would but my camera bag on the deck to get it up to the outside temp. The photographers on the ship told my that was common and they have a special room just for their equipment to minimize it for them.

Hmm, I've never had that problem with a Canon lens and have thrown it through Singapore and Northern MN temp swings

Holy oxymoron batman!!!

This is amusing. T Swift could suck more. She is getting less country.

Taylor Swift - Shake It Off:

Fucking awful.  Replay it and skip every 10 seconds.  You'll never know where you skipped to or from.  It NEVER changes.  Can't get more boring and talentless than that.

Any bets on how long before Sean asks who Taylor Swift is? 

Someone whom I wished you guys wouldn't have educated me about.  I lost at least 1 minute of my life.  First watching 20 seconds of shit and then hitting fast forward to see if that 20 seconds would ever change.  I LOVE blonds and am not at all attracted to her, but perhaps that has nothing to do with how she looks.

Sean would love Ke$ha.

I don't like petite blondes, but that little chick is the *PERFECT* level of trashy.

:swoon:

Maybe Sean would be more into Iggy.

He's love Nikki Minaj

J

So, it seems like there was a Retro Rally here in town on September 13-14. Don;t know how the fuck I missed that. And then, last weekend, there was something like an AutoX event. But none of my friends who are into cars knew about it. MF'er. Missed 2 events where I could race because there was not enough exposure :| 

Hmm, I've never had that problem with a Canon lens and have thrown it through Singapore and Northern MN temp swings

I did some looking and found articles about, most of them are on a cruise or resort in the tropical islands. I will link some later.

Sorry guys I was thinking Carrie Underwood. Yea I am with you on the Taylor thing after that video.

My daughter finally got her driver's license and I gave her the 4runner to drive until she is comfortable with the beetle. Till then I am rocking the beetle!

My daughter finally got her driver's license and I gave her the 4runner to drive until she is comfortable with the beetle. Till then I am rocking the beetle!

Every stoplight is a drag strip Adrian!

Hell yeah :D