Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

New Ergo bed frame and mattress should be here within the hour!!! 

Matt's the man!! Someone get that man a sammich.

All I want to know is if Apple builds a car, would that motherfucker have Windows installed?

No but you can bet your ass it'll have a square gas filler so you'll have to go to their gas stations to fill it up.

Apple gas. :P

Seriously though, you would have to drive by computer screen. And forget looking at the scenery.  ughdunno.gif

Asshat's would be lining up at the Apple store to buy em.

Gerry makes a decent winter coat. I believe the one i have is called a 3-in-1. Has a removable inner coat which is fleece lined and the insulated part. The outer shell is waterproof. I have had it over 10 years now and still looks like new.

I am not a fan of zip in stuff.  All separate layers gives you more flexibility and warmth.

Sometimes it is the most cost effective mechanism for purchasing.

Has a snap flap and pull cords on the bottom. 

<---Rides in jeans and tee. :)

trippy.gif

I absolutely need a planner.

:-(

I'd MUCH rather use my phone/outlook than a Franklin Covey thingee.

Gerry makes a decent winter coat. I believe the one i have is called a 3-in-1. Has a removable inner coat which is fleece lined and the insulated part. The outer shell is waterproof. I have had it over 10 years now and still looks like new.

I am not a fan of zip in stuff.  All separate layers gives you more flexibility and warmth.

Sometimes it is the most cost effective mechanism for purchasing.

Has a snap flap and pull cords on the bottom. 

<---Rides in jeans and tee. smile.png

I meant the 3in1 portion.  Even if it "zipped" together, it is warmer and better separate. ;)

trippy.gif

Monday kicking your ass?

Not yet.  But I am going to have to skip the gym.  :(

That shell I linked btw I have no idea of brand wise.  Fabric is only one aspect of a good shell, but a HUGE one.  I just looked for eVent.

What do you use? Just outlook?

I cannot figure out how to make it useful for me.

New Ergo bed frame and mattress should be here within the hour!!!

Matt's the man!! Someone get that man a sammich.

Everything go smooth?

I would rather use technology, but I cannot figure out how to make use of it effectively.

What do you want to keep track of?

I would rather use technology, but I cannot figure out how to make use of it effectively.

The downfall of a Calendar in Outlook (or whatever syncs wtih your phone) is that most people put non-time critical events in a calendar which is time critical.

I work from lists.  Regularly these are on paper as I am a doodler, but there is never anything ultra time critical on those lists.  Those things I do first thing in the morning.

That is AS FAR as you need to watch btw

What do you want to keep track of?

I have to take notes at meetings and set up to do lists that will change fast.

Think CS follow ups.

Also just something to make sure I'm getting everything done I need to. I have never been someone who needs to write anything down. I am however to the point where I'm capped out. I feel myself forgetting shit so I have been putting note in a folder, but it's messy and inelegant.

The downfall of a Calendar in Outlook (or whatever syncs wtih your phone) is that most people put non-time critical events in a calendar which is time critical.

I work from lists. Regularly these are on paper as I am a doodler, but there is never anything ultra time critical on those lists. Those things I do first thing in the morning.

I need that, but more organized than a legal pad.

That is AS FAR as you need to watch btw

I finished the video.

I wanted to know how much TP would fit in there.

Thing is a beast.

So yesterday I go to the store, have them cut me two ribeyes, get home, throw them in the fridge for dinner tonight.  I get home tonight and pull them out to prepare and both are fucking green.  WTF?!

And fuck me does the '15 Roush look GOOD!

Back when I was deciding what car to buy, the E30 was a serious option. A bit harder to find with the correct engine (318is). I ruled it out because it was possibly older and/or rustier than a Miata, it wasn't convertible (4-seat convertibles don't have too much appeal for me) and they were not rare at all on the streets here.

With the 2.5 liter 6cyl I'd end up paying 5-6 times the taxes I pay for a 1.8, be it Miata or E30. Not to mention higher registration tax.

I must be different but more of them is a plus to me. More parts and doesn't stand out as much.

Back when I was deciding what car to buy, the E30 was a serious option. A bit harder to find with the correct engine (318is). I ruled it out because it was possibly older and/or rustier than a Miata, it wasn't convertible (4-seat convertibles don't have too much appeal for me) and they were not rare at all on the streets here.

With the 2.5 liter 6cyl I'd end up paying 5-6 times the taxes I pay for a 1.8, be it Miata or E30. Not to mention higher registration tax.

2.8 stroker should work well in one :)

Relatively cheap to register it here, $50 year for registration and $20/month for PLPD and $30/month for incidental when it's put away for winter.