Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The way people over react and the way the government controls the media it makes me believe they are behind this scare wave so the focus is taken off of what they may be doing.

I was implying that they are treating it as if it's a common cold and not easily spread. We kept hearing how it would never reach the US. A week later, it was here. Now it's spreading like herpes, and they are fast tracking the "vaccine." This is reminiscent of the movie I am Legend if you think about it.

I'm with Nem. Its been around for a while and then all of a sudden there is some awareness and we can't stop people from making stupid decisions that spread it.

Brisket came out awesome, even with the bit of rush. I'll start it early next time. I plan on using a good chunk of it as meat in a chili. Well see how it goes.

I shutter at the naivety of these "experts" and the lack of concern on Ebola.  I don't think they know too much about it and it's ability to mutate and spread by simpler means.

According to the UN it needs to be contained within two months or we're fucked.

It was probably self-contained in Africa, all the people infected died before they could move to a different location and spread it. 

I normally would just have sex at night while my sperm was asleep. Didn't want to end up with twins either... That's 18 months she would be pregnant.

Birth control makes my girl friends stomach upset, so I take it for her instead.

There is SO much wrong with this statement.

I normally would just have sex at night while my sperm was asleep. Didn't want to end up with twins either... That's 18 months she would be pregnant.

Birth control makes my girl friends stomach upset, so I take it for her instead.

There is SO much wrong with this statement

There ain't no way I'm pregnant, I take my birth control everyday. I even check my panties to make sure it didn't fall out

Your i7 and pair of i5 machines and churning it out something serious. I need to count the cores we have combined. I was able to get that old Xp box up and rolling once more. The cpu is nothing special, but the GPU is hearty and chugs along are near max with out issue. I think it's the GT430, last big one that is PCI IIRC. I need to get a GPU for the i3 at my office. That chip cruises along nicely on most of the projects.

i'll have to get my machine back on it after I get internet at my new place. 

:woot:

Your i7 and pair of i5 machines and churning it out something serious. I need to count the cores we have combined. I was able to get that old Xp box up and rolling once more. The cpu is nothing special, but the GPU is hearty and chugs along are near max with out issue. I think it's the GT430, last big one that is PCI IIRC. I need to get a GPU for the i3 at my office. That chip cruises along nicely on most of the projects.

With some of the old parts we are now making a bound dedicated machine.

:-)

Have a spare GT430 if you want it.

Then after all that I get to look forward to buying a senior ball dress and a huge graduation party of which all the ssa guys are welcome to come to.

Hint Aaron.

:peepwall:

I am still fucking pissed nobody invited me to finals in Nashville this fucking year.

I need a trip away in a bad fucking way.

If it makes you feel better, I didn't go.

Be at dca in a couple hours Aaron. In and out trip as I leave late tues

I wasn't around.

After more gun play this morning the springfield 1911 is my current choice.

It's the choice of all true Americans!

St John Moses Browning is proud.

25346D96-3137-4C6B-AE32-F7516057E95E_zps

To further my point.

I don't understand your point.

Also you have a goat shaped uterus.

Nap time yet?

7am tomorrow is nap time.

Be at dca in a couple hours Aaron. In and out trip as I leave late tues

I wasn't around.

Still here :)

Omni Shoreham.  Should have a bunch of free time tomorrow.

That coat got here already. Glad I didn't pay for the expedited shipping...The warehouse is in the neighboring state so it shipped on Fri and arrived today :)

To further my point.

Tool, A Perfect Circle, Puscifer.

To further my point.

Those are the symbols for the 3 projects Maynard James Keenan is a part of.

You really have to understand the point of the 3 projects.

Tool is meant to be a band that contends with topics deeply intellectual or from an intellectual perspective for the most part.

APC is similar but deals with things from a more emotional rather then intellectual perspective.

Pusifer was simply an artistic outlet for MJK that he couldn't pursue with either of the other bands. It's mostly meant to be more tongue in cheek type of entertainment. There are some serious songs, but a lot of them are qwerky, comprised of sexual innuendos or serious subjects tackled from a very non-serious perspective. For those that don't know, MJK also likes to perform stand-up comedy...Pusifer is his outlet for "that side" of his musical artisanship. One of my favorite songs is Humbling River from Pusifer...it's one of the more serious songs but wouldn't have fit the Tool/APC genre.

I'm a HUGE MJK a fan. IMO he's one of the best, unique and most interesting musical minds the world has known. Admittedly not all of his projects are going to be everyone's cup of tea...but I think it's easier to "get" if you understand what he's going for in each individual project. He wasn't looking to rival Tool with Pusifer....two completely different outlets serving two completely different purposes for him artistically. They weren't meant to be similar to even in the same genre. Same with APC.

Speaking of off the wall shit