Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

We're all assuming OBD2, but I don't think so given he still has a distributor.

GM that backwards in 98???

It was a requirement as of 96, so no if we are indeed talking about a 98. I'm very curious how it controls timing though. It must have an ignition module somewhere. It should be EDIS though

I have been thinking since the wife's dogs are getting older a good replacement is going to be a wookie.

My Daisy dog will be 11 next month. Being a golden lab, she is getting up there.

Off to the Ford dealer. They're 4 grand too high, but keep calling me and promising they'll make the deal I want. We'll see.

Why? Not that I too wouldn't like to fly recreationally, but still always wonder what the use is.

I am curios on what the reserve for this is,has been sitting in the hanger for 25 years.

Seriously, it is still fucking snowing here. I think at this point I am jealous of your guys weather. :(

I can care less as long as it doesn't kill the blooms on my cherry tree.

4g's is a lot to drop; however, go visit. Worst case beat the shit out of one of their cars.

Why? Not that I too wouldn't like to fly recreationally, but still always wonder what the use is.
I am curios on what the reserve for this is,has been sitting in the hanger for 25 years.
Not really an answer. Does that plane have a sink? Is it your new laundry machine?

Seriously, it is still fucking snowing here. I think at this point I am jealous of your guys weather. sad.png

I could load up the sleds and head your way!

Seriously, it is still fucking snowing here. I think at this point I am jealous of your guys weather. sad.png

Real cherries?

But I have to be back by 7pm tomorrow to fly to Taiwan

Not really an answer. Does that plane have a sink? Is it your new laundry machine?

biggrin.png  mofo tongue.png

I am guessing he wants to smuggle something. And don't even consider that plane Mikey if it is been sitting along.

Seriously, it is still fucking snowing here. I think at this point I am jealous of your guys weather. :(I can care less as long as it doesn't kill the blooms on my cherry tree.

I could load up the sleds and head your way!

I haven't checked this morning but, I assume a bunch of major arteries are closed around Denver. I am not sure if there is a regulation, but the place I posted pictures of the other day, has snow almost year-round. :)

Seriously just because really, no reason 

Seriously, it is still fucking snowing here. I think at this point I am jealous of your guys weather. :(

Real cherries?

Yes, real cherries! my wife grows all the vegetables, and I grow fruits and cooking herbs. Fruit is natures candy. :)

I am guessing he wants to smuggle something. And don't even consider that plane Mikey if it is been sitting along.

That is what I was wondering,has to be a reason it has set in the hanger for 25 years something don't add up.

But I have to be back by 7pm tomorrow to fly to Taiwan

Jelly btw

I have been thinking since the wife's dogs are getting older a good replacement is going to be a wookie.

My dog sounds like a wookie.

:-)

Real cherries?

Yes, real cherries! my wife grows all the vegetables, and I grow fruits and cooking herbs. Fruit is natures candy. smile.png

When I was little we had two I used to tear them up when they produced..

Old school testing method of working on vehicle sensors. lol

22422_870208479709606_532166576294684047

I think of pancakes everytime I see the Welcome to the ihop in my recent threads.

Real cherries?

Yes, real cherries! my wife grows all the vegetables, and I grow fruits and cooking herbs. Fruit is natures candy. smile.png

When I was little we had two I used to tear them up when they produced..

I am a dumbass, I didn't make sure the tree was self pollinating when I planted it 4 years ago. They supposedly dont produce until the 3rd year, but the blooms froze last year. We will see. Hopefully its a selfie, or someone has one near by. Otherwise I will either plant one that can cross pollinate, or graft a branch on this one.

I think of pancakes everytime I see the Welcome to the ihop in my recent threads.

My guess is Mrray13, that started the hop is a cop. I guess he probably already sat around a real IHOP and thus the name. Kinda like the water cooler to the office folk. 

Hope you enjoy our ramblings J. Stop in more often. :)