Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Private cabin 15' from the water as well.  One bedroom for the boys one for us.

Such a warm glow.

What i said when I changed the GFI out in the kitchen with wet hands while the breaker was still on sad.png

Showing some super pro skills there.

Such a warm glow.

What i said when I changed the GFI out in the kitchen with wet hands while the breaker was still on sad.png

I use my tongue for a multi-meter..

Such a warm glow.

Only if you knew dummy tongue.png

Such a warm glow.

I assume you at least forked your tongue first, right?

Fork-Tongue-1.jpg

Such a warm glow.

I assume you at least forked your tongue first, right?

Fork-Tongue-1.jpg

Pretty well much smile.png  Like when I do the big three upgrade running a stock alt..With car running I will touch the POS and NEG leads with the battery disconnected to my tongue at 2500 rpm's radio at 3/4 tilt.. if I only piss myself alt will need to see a upgrade in the near future,shit my britches voltage drop should be minimum and no upgrade is usually necessary at the time..How we roll from the deep south cool.png

New pair of birks!

Ouch.  I like mine as they are.  Finally got their summer skin on though.  Took a week at the lake.

I wear the bottoms off in about 3 years, but I wear them everywhere except work.

Best family vacation I've ever had.  Seriously GREAT boys time.

Awesome!

Best family vacation I've ever had. Seriously GREAT boys time.

Awesome!!!

At your disposal anytime: pool, golf course, croquet, shuffleboard, volleyball, basketball, canoes, hydro bikes, kayaks, paddle board, diving board, water ski lessons 1/day, sailboats, row boats, powerboat rental: pontoon, ski boat, bass boat, fishing boats, all meals cooked and executed well albeit MN home family norms, beach, and live music everywhere. Staff put on a Hootenanny, Sang at dinner, talent show, sang at a fire, sang during a free happy hour. Also had two blocks of preplanned kids activities a day. Horseback riding, sandcastles, boat ride dinner on a huge pontoon with a pirate attack and throwing chicken nuggets at them, and tons more.

Dude... Where?

DSCN3287_zpsmhjeibf6.jpg

\

Sexy.  I don't listen to mine now....but you are making me want to.

They are very impressive. I find it hard to believe you put them down. They are so damn natural.

Looking at the HiFiMan HE400S release. I want to try some planars next.

Seth,

Any reccomendations for wireless over the ears?

Need a pair for the gym.

J

At your disposal anytime: pool, golf course, croquet, shuffleboard, volleyball, basketball, canoes, hydro bikes, kayaks, paddle board, diving board, water ski lessons 1/day, sailboats, row boats, powerboat rental: pontoon, ski boat, bass boat, fishing boats, all meals cooked and executed well albeit MN home family norms, beach, and live music everywhere.  Staff put on a Hootenanny, Sang at dinner, talent show, sang at a fire, sang during a free happy hour.  Also had two blocks of preplanned kids activities a day.  Horseback riding, sandcastles, boat ride dinner on a huge pontoon with a pirate attack and throwing chicken nuggets at them, and tons more.

Sounds like a perfect weekend with the boys man.

All jokes aside, I wish my family had something like that when I was growing up.

J

A week, not weekend smile.png

Plenty of time for the little men to play pranks on dad then. :)

Seth,

Need a pair for the gym.

J

J, I wish I had some real viable solutions for you, but my experience is very limited. Anything I have to offer will be second hand. My research was strictly based upon my needs (I had the amp to really open up my choices) and admittedly, my own bias to the Sennheiser sound. I would be glad to peruse the resources I used for my selection if I can get your price range and performance goals as well as your source (iPod, iPhone, Droid device, laptop, etc.). Also, what kind of wireless range and what size transmitter will you be able to use, or would you prefer Bluetooth? Do you have a big head, big ears, or any issue with clamping force and comfort?

Power washer high pressure manifold cracked. Can't decide if I should spend $100 for the whole pump and everything or $50 for just the manifold and rebuild it.

I sort of wish mine would die so I could upgrade

Power washer high pressure manifold cracked. Can't decide if I should spend $100 for the whole pump and everything or $50 for just the manifold and rebuild it.

Buy the pump, replace just the manifold. You will be sorry when the pump freezes and cracks and you don't have one. been there, done that.

What makes them freeze? Mine never leaves the garage nor gets drained and it is COLD here

As in I've seen -20f in the garage

Seth,

Need a pair for the gym.

J

No.

Wrong. In ear. Do not fook around with over the ears at the gym.

Don't be that guy.

What makes them freeze? Mine never leaves the garage nor gets drained and it is COLD here

Some pumps are ceramic. Cold kills them.

Not sure how mine cracked. Never used, literally pulled the off the protection end caps for the first time.