Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Speaking of, I'm finally tearing up the weights like a tornado in a trailer park again. The wonders of modern medicine.

Grip strength is still shit, though. :lol:

8 hours ago, nem said:

PSV-400 and PSV A420

We convinced them they needed one (500 now) and then their HQ instead bought a 500 in Germany and shipped the 400 here. :Doh:

52 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

That guy's AMAZING!

Yes

8 hours ago, Penguin4x4 said:

Grip strength is still shit, though. :lol:

X2

I failed on a 240 DL because I thought I was going to drop the bar. Going to have to fix that.

9 hours ago, dem beats said:

I can squat it about 10 times, bench 2-3, deadlift indefinitely depending on time between reps.

Beast Mode.

If I'm ever up int Minny we'll have to go hit the weights

My Spring Break vacation ended up being great for my lifting. My Mom-in-law gave me her pass to her gym so I hit it up every other day and lifted hard. There is plenty of good food available to keep the muscles fueled so it was a win win. Probably gained some pounds, but nothing that won't be easily worked off when I get back.

8 hours ago, ///M5 said:

We convinced them they needed one (500 now) and then their HQ instead bought a 500 in Germany and shipped the 400 here. :Doh:

They told me they worked a deal out to buy the one from HQ for in the US and then HQ would be able to buy the new one within their budget. I may have worked them hard asking lots of questions to get lots of information.

With my bonding knowledge and attention to detail I could be their best rebuild tech. Rich gave us two units already rebuilt and had us tear them down. I may have pointed out several incorrect items. He was less than pleased with his rebuild techs. I told him not to worry we will fix everything and test them before we leave. He just shook his head and went for coffee.

On 3/18/2016 at 8:35 AM, MKader17 said:

Stuff and things about work in out.

When you get to MN we can smash it out.

I am trying to work out with as many different people aspossible, so I would love it.

had fun on march break, was in Ottawa, and managed to do some working out with the strength and conditioning coach for the Minnesota Wild, as they were in town for a game and staying at the same Hotel as I.

Leave it to me to fuck up making smoked salt at home :lol2:

veggies came out proper, at least

But seriously, fuck running

I need to get my ass back in the gym. Maybe grab a few friends from work and go with them.

J

Smoking veggies to pulverize them in the blender to make an injection for a pork butt that I'm smoking tomorrow. Circle of life.

On Friday, March 18, 2016 at 3:18 PM, nem said:

Lot of fun there!

Lots of worries. And now all the piston seals are changed, I went over each seal, took it off, replaced it and I'm left with an extra seal. DAFUQ? Looking in the repair manual I counted the ones I removed and they are all there. And when replacing I compared each new seal with the old seal before installing the new one.

I have to take apart 2 pistons and check again for my peace of mind 

11 minutes ago, Adrian_D said:

Lots of worries. And now all the piston seals are changed, I went over each seal, took it off, replaced it and I'm left with an extra seal. DAFUQ? Looking in the repair manual I counted the ones I removed and they are all there. And when replacing I compared each new seal with the old seal before installing the new one.

I have to take apart 2 pistons and check again for my peace of mind 

Always double check to be sure. :)