Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

If anyone needs a bed, hollar atcha boi... I'm getting murdered this month for the budget. YEESH!

I am slaughtering my manager today.

I am looking for a twin for my boy.

Damn. That won't put me over the budget for the month, but if you ever need advice I'm more than happy to hook you up.

It hurts like I can't describe to you. I can't do leg work yet.

Is it your joints? I think I would be going to an HRT doctor and demanding some nandrolone decanoate at around 200mg/wk
Psoriatic Arthritis. Who is your doctor? I can't get anyone to sign off on testosterone for me much less nandrolone.

My free T levels have been sub 200 before, and they gave me some jumpsuit androgel. $300 a month's for rubbing alchohol and testosterone that is not skin permeable.

been 7 or 8 years since my steroid using days, but back then you could buy Trenbalone acetate as a cattle steroid from Vet America online. We used to suspend it in grapeseed oil and intermuscular inject. You can also crush it and make a paste to rub on you arm.

Tren is small enough to pass through skin. Many use DSMO to help it through. Testosterone is mostly too large to pass through skin with any reliable rate. They estimate a 10% penetration on healthy, just washed skin with dilated pores and capillaries.

Teen is more than tripple that on a bad day.

I know a lot of power lifters but using without an Rx scares the Fuck out of me.

tumblr_lcdi3otIyl1qbj7slo1_500.jpg

Absolutely need more

She is indeed an angel.

If anyone needs a bed, hollar atcha boi... I'm getting murdered this month for the budget. YEESH!

I am slaughtering my manager today.

I am looking for a twin for my boy. 

i have been looking for a new bed too

It hurts like I can't describe to you. I can't do leg work yet.

Is it your joints? I think I would be going to an HRT doctor and demanding some nandrolone decanoate at around 200mg/wk
Psoriatic Arthritis. Who is your doctor? I can't get anyone to sign off on testosterone for me much less nandrolone.

My free T levels have been sub 200 before, and they gave me some jumpsuit androgel. $300 a month's for rubbing alchohol and testosterone that is not skin permeable.

been 7 or 8 years since my steroid using days, but back then you could buy Trenbalone acetate as a cattle steroid from Vet America online. We used to suspend it in grapeseed oil and intermuscular inject. You can also crush it and make a paste to rub on you arm.

Tren is small enough to pass through skin. Many use DSMO to help it through. Testosterone is mostly too large to pass through skin with any reliable rate. They estimate a 10% penetration on healthy, just ten hhed skin with dilated pores and capillaries.

Teen is more than tripple that on a bad day.

I know a lot of power lifters but using without an Rx scares the Fuck out of me.

scared me too but it passed rather quickly. My first cycle was test tren HGH stack. Holy awesome results batman. If I could score dome now I would totally do it. The cutting abilities if Tren are fantastic.

If your quite serious I will help you out. We rule Tx Jon.

Edited by dem beats

how do you sell beds in texas?

judgingyou1_zpsb4bc2daf.gif

rage-laser_zps916dd419.gif

I move 6" and okay...for a while and then a new spot.  Probably unrelated to fucking spot but I'm trying to figure out the god damn pattern

I have a week off work and I am totally lost right now.  I should be getting ready for work tomorrow, but no.  Ton of shit to do, but I just do NOT feel right.

I move 6" and okay...for a while and then a new spot.  Probably unrelated to fucking spot but I'm trying to figure out the god damn pattern

This reminds me to call AT&T tomorrow and cancel my shit, and call Comcast and add them.  Fucking internet providers and this BS.

I move 6" and okay...for a while and then a new spot. Probably unrelated to fucking spot but I'm trying to figure out the god damn pattern

Does is have tracking programs or can you use WRT or Tomatoe?

I have a week off work and I am totally lost right now. I should be getting ready for work tomorrow, but no. Ton of shit to do, but I just do NOT feel right.

My Friday, but not relaxed either. I have 2 banks and 3 insurance people to work with in the next 2 days.

Oh my, one of the guys on the show "Jungle Gold" just found out that his youngest son has Autism and is crying and has to go home. Well cry me a fucking river, my ONLY daughter has Autism too and I'm not crying and never have. Figure out what your going to do next and how you can help improve life and do it! There's no time to cry

This episode is a fucking joke! Welcome to reality

Took the lady to see our first MLB game tonight. Rays lost to the Blue Jays but we had a great time.

In either the 2nd or 3rd inning I caught a foul ball. As I was taught when I was a kid, I gave it to the lil kid nearest to me as a souvenir. Turned out it was his birthday. Anyways, I want to check out the replay of the game and see if it appeared on TV as I know sometimes fouls do. Aybody have a great site for replays without paying the damn MLB an extra 20 bucks?

Also has a dude run across the field not naked or anything, but just running across.

J

That's freaking awesome J, you made that kids day that much better! It's pretty rare to catch a ball at a game! Maybe you can find someone that dvr'd the game?

>

>> 

Took the lady to see our first MLB game tonight. Rays lost to the Blue Jays but we had a great time.

In either the 2nd or 3rd inning I caught a foul ball. As I was taught when I was a kid, I gave it to the lil kid nearest to me as a souvenir. Turned out it was his birthday. Anyways, I want to check out the replay of the game and see if it appeared on TV as I know sometimes fouls do. Aybody have a great site for replays without paying the damn MLB an extra 20 bucks?

Also has a dude run across the field not naked or anything, but just running across.

J

That is a big thing I miss about living in SoCal. I am not a big baseball fan by any means... watching on TV is so fucking boring to me, but I love going to a pro game. I went to several Padres games and starting dating a broad who lived in Anaheim who loved going to Angels games so I saw a shit ton of them. The farm team games suck. Always stupid shit going on between innings, but I love being at an MLB game.

Glad to hear you had a good time.>

The farm team games in Buffalo used to be pretty good. Got to see and get autographs of some names when I was a kid.

Manny and alex Ramirez, Bartolo Colon, Richie Sexton, Enar Diaz, and a few more.

As far as catching the ball, I just got lucky. I hope to see the replay sometime soon.

J

I did love Bisons games. Used to go to them all the time. Our local farm teams here suck, though.

I went to Bison games as a kid as well.  Of course that would be the NDSU Bison, lol

College baseball as well as minor league ball in AZ was shit at best. I needed a dose of good baseball. Might have to go catch my Yankees next weekend.

J

Autism is a big deal, and misunderstood. It's kind of the basis of the charitable org my friend founded with my wife and myself. Some people see it as a bleak situation because they don't understand.

We hope to do something about it, mainly making those with special needs of any kind have a better life. Our focus is mainly children though, and autism is one of the things we have a bigger focus on as it directly affects a lot of people we know directly. So much misinformation.

I move 6" and okay...for a while and then a new spot. Probably unrelated to fucking spot but I'm trying to figure out the god damn pattern

Does is have tracking programs or can you use WRT or Tomatoe?
Engrish please. Lots of fresh tomatoes here, but don't see how that helps

Dem Beats- sent you a PM.