Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Back atcha. Sometimes I miss those as I am on the mobile version 99% of the time I am on the site.

And why would they be on time. Fuckers.

Bankers are the least hungry sales people ever.

No need to sell when you have something everyone NEEDS.

how do you sell beds in texas?

I'm assuming he works for a nationwide chain.

And if he works for who I think he works for, it is a good company to deal with.

Unfortunately, we are in no need of any furniture. BUT, we do have a boat for sale that is all but guaranteed to get you killed if you take it out on Minnetonka!

Unfortunately, we are in no need of any furniture. BUT, we do have a boat for sale that is all but guaranteed to get you killed if you take it out on Minnetonka!

LMAO

Fun pic from Saturday:

IMAG0297_zps965758c4.jpg

Oh the work I want and need to do....

Is that just a chin spoiler on the gray one  or a different bumper cover?  I really like that look.

Que?

I think I spent about 3 hours looking for good lucking buttons last night, about 10 in July to no avail.  So today while on a conference call in 15 minutes I built this:

Blue1_zps8435fabe.png

Ought to look better than these, ROFL.

Remote_zps915ae3ba.jpg

Contemplating making the Blue all Grey and transparent so the buttons really look like glass and allow whatever picture is behind them to come through.  And by contemplating I should say that I will attempt to figure that portion out.

Is that just a chin spoiler on the gray one  or a different bumper cover?  I really like that look.

The 1st one has a little chin spoiler, the middle one has a MazdaSpeed body kit on it.  Mine will stay pretty much stock looking externally, outside of the tint, lowered suspension, exhaust, future wheels and tires.  I just ordered a new ground wire kit specific for the car.  

Though I am pondering the vented CF hood to help with heat, especially since I am tracking it.  In the short term too hot in the hot tub shopping list, I need wheels and tires for track asap, ignition system/plugs to avoid possible future issues with the OEM unit, oil catch can to help with small design flaw, adjustable shocks and engine mounts to replace the worn units.

The 1st one has a little chin spoiler, the middle one has a MazdaSpeed body kit on it.  Mine will stay pretty much stock looking externally, outside of the tint, lowered suspension, exhaust, future wheels and tires.  I just ordered a new ground wire kit specific for the car.  

Though I am pondering the vented CF hood to help with heat, especially since I am tracking it.  In the short term too hot in the hot tub shopping list, I need wheels and tires for track asap, ignition system/plugs to avoid possible future issues with the OEM unit, oil catch can to help with small design flaw, adjustable shocks and engine mounts to replace the worn units.

LEt me know about that ground kit.  I've seen them dyno tested on several vehicles and all have picked up at least 3 hp and a couple torques(Clarkson voice).

Applied for three jobs in Minnesooooooooooooota. One in Red Wing, one in Menomonie, and one in Cornell.

Make that four. One in Monticello.

Make that four. One in Monticello.

Make that 3, Cornell is in Iowa.

And fuck the making it clear.  Blue is WAY easier. :P

LEt me know about that ground kit.  I've seen them dyno tested on several vehicles and all have picked up at least 3 hp and a couple torques(Clarkson voice).

I will, had no idea there would be an hp improvement.  

Having a very difficult time right now not ordering these guys:

rx8-fsb-1.jpg

gts-sus-1362-3.jpg

rx8rsb-1.jpg