Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Nice. How's the gym been going? Any less inflammation?

I will say that I feel better in general. Trying to slowly get my flexibility by stretching alot. Also trying to get my strength back. I do "cardio" by walking in the pool a few hours a week. I might try the recombant bike soon. I can do that every day as I have it in my basement.

If anyone needs a bed, hollar atcha boi... I'm getting murdered this month for the budget. YEESH!

I am slaughtering my manager today.

Oh Oktoberfest beer, I love you. Best time of the year for beer!

*pukes*
IPA fan?

It hurts like I can't describe to you. I can't do leg work yet.

Is it your joints? I think I would be going to an HRT doctor and demanding some nandrolone decanoate at around 200mg/wk

Is it your joints? I think I would be going to an HRT doctor and demanding some nandrolone decanoate at around 200mg/wk

Psoriatic Arthritis. Who is your doctor? I can't get anyone to sign off on testosterone for me much less nandrolone.

My free T levels have been sub 200 before, and they gave me some jumpsuit androgel. $300 a month's for rubbing alchohol and testosterone that is not skin permeable.

Took the lady to see our first MLB game tonight. Rays lost to the Blue Jays but we had a great time.

In either the 2nd or 3rd inning I caught a foul ball. As I was taught when I was a kid, I gave it to the lil kid nearest to me as a souvenir. Turned out it was his birthday. Anyways, I want to check out the replay of the game and see if it appeared on TV as I know sometimes fouls do. Aybody have a great site for replays without paying the damn MLB an extra 20 bucks?

Also has a dude run across the field not naked or anything, but just running across.

J

That's freaking awesome J, you made that kids day that much better! It's pretty rare to catch a ball at a game! Maybe you can find someone that dvr'd the game?

Took the lady to see our first MLB game tonight. Rays lost to the Blue Jays but we had a great time.

In either the 2nd or 3rd inning I caught a foul ball. As I was taught when I was a kid, I gave it to the lil kid nearest to me as a souvenir. Turned out it was his birthday. Anyways, I want to check out the replay of the game and see if it appeared on TV as I know sometimes fouls do. Aybody have a great site for replays without paying the damn MLB an extra 20 bucks?

Also has a dude run across the field not naked or anything, but just running across.

J

That is a big thing I miss about living in SoCal. I am not a big baseball fan by any means... watching on TV is so fucking boring to me, but I love going to a pro game. I went to several Padres games and starting dating a broad who lived in Anaheim who loved going to Angels games so I saw a shit ton of them. The farm team games suck. Always stupid shit going on between innings, but I love being at an MLB game.

Glad to hear you had a good time.

The farm team games in Buffalo used to be pretty good. Got to see and get autographs of some names when I was a kid.

Manny and alex Ramirez, Bartolo Colon, Richie Sexton, Enar Diaz, and a few more.

As far as catching the ball, I just got lucky. I hope to see the replay sometime soon.

J

I did love Bisons games. Used to go to them all the time. Our local farm teams here suck, though.

The electric and hybird are the most tucked. Meeting the standard and achieving mileage are two different things. Playing field for gas only is level though

The new civic gets 42.3 MPG @90% interstate mileage. Already put ~1,100 miles on it since Thursday morning.

One of the engineers at GM I work with said he's seen almost that in the new Vette too.

I skimmed through the hop. Did I miss anything important...

14lb brisket, 6 racks of pork, 18 ears of corn, crockpot full of charro beans, asparagus, 2 small cakes. About 14 people eating and very minimal leftovers in the fridge. Succes I suppose.

Need to sharpen my brisket game for sure but the rest came out perfect. Well the asparagus was a hair over cooked. I only like it grilled and I lost track if it while tending to the ribs.

Green veggies should never be cooked for more than 7-8 minutes.  Asparagus regularly less.

I even prefer my greens that way although I am sure you southerners will scowl when I say that.

Psoriatic Arthritis. Who is your doctor? I can't get anyone to sign off on testosterone for me much less nandrolone.

My free T levels have been sub 200 before, and they gave me some jumpsuit androgel. $300 a month's for rubbing alchohol and testosterone that is not skin permeable.

yeah, i have a pretty good dr. None of that crap Androgel for me.

ALL veggies should be slow cooked in onions, garlic, and pork jowls. 

*pukes*
IPA fan?

Definitely one of the beers I drink

J

That's freaking awesome J, you made that kids day that much better! It's pretty rare to catch a ball at a game! Maybe you can find someone that dvr'd the game?

>> 

J

That is a big thing I miss about living in SoCal. I am not a big baseball fan by any means... watching on TV is so fucking boring to me, but I love going to a pro game. I went to several Padres games and starting dating a broad who lived in Anaheim who loved going to Angels games so I saw a shit ton of them. The farm team games suck. Always stupid shit going on between innings, but I love being at an MLB game.

Glad to hear you had a good time.

The farm team games in Buffalo used to be pretty good. Got to see and get autographs of some names when I was a kid.

Manny and alex Ramirez, Bartolo Colon, Richie Sexton, Enar Diaz, and a few more.

As far as catching the ball, I just got lucky. I hope to see the replay sometime soon.

J

I did love Bisons games. Used to go to them all the time. Our local farm teams here suck, though.

I went to Bison games as a kid as well.  Of course that would be the NDSU Bison, lol

tumblr_lcdi3otIyl1qbj7slo1_500.jpg

Absolutely need more

I told my girlfriend she doesn't get to play with her camera anymore.

Sorry.

ALL veggies should be slow cooked in onions, garlic, and pork jowls. 

No need for slow, render it up front and then cook quickly.

*pukes*
IPA fan?
Definitely one of the beers I drink
I like a beer with a lower IBU rating. I enjoy stouts, reds, lagers and a good ale. IPA, double IPA and beers with higher hop content I usually stay away from

If anyone needs a bed, hollar atcha boi... I'm getting murdered this month for the budget. YEESH!

I am slaughtering my manager today.

I am looking for a twin for my boy. 

I only left them near heat for a minute. First time I've messed them up.EV Olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, and red chili flake. Medium heat grill a few minutes then rotate. Done kind of firm.

Veggies without snap are garbage. :)

been 7 or 8 years since my steroid using days, but back then you could buy Trenbalone acetate as a cattle steroid from Vet America online. We used to suspend it in grapeseed oil and intermuscular inject. You can also crush it and make a paste to rub on you arm.