Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Just heard this today, so fucking bad ass. Tech N9ne rollin out

At least it sounds like it could be local

Minnesota and Wisconsin are basically just one large state to me.

Texas and Oklahoma are basically just one large state to me

Fixed that for ya

I was being mean on purpose.  You said cheeseland was the same as here.  Go meet the people, you'll change your mind quick.

Much like NY and MA or NJ.

J

The rt - n12 is one of the most open routers. It's one of the reasons I bought it. I haven't installed DDWRT but mi sure I will at some point.

The rt - n12 is one of the most open routers. It's one of the reasons I bought it. I haven't installed DDWRT but mi sure I will at some point.

When you do I'm interested in how it goes as I need to, just don't have time to figure it out this week.

Just heard this today, so fucking bad ass. Tech N9ne rollin out

Actually don't mind the voices, but they need to learn how to make a bass line.  Not lacking in output, shit in my office was shaking, but no life.

Overdid it at the gym last night, but worth it.  Stinks life insurance goes by BMI as mine is not so great, but actual level of health between me and the mass majority of other guys 5'9" 207lbs. is quite different.  So if I could drop 18lbs. in a few days, my rate would get cheaper.  Can't drop muscle mass that fast.  runlaugh.gif 

Ah, I don't have such negative connotations of Okies. On the other hand, Arkansas, well, we sort of picture Deliverance.

And you do have a very pretty mouth.

When you do I'm interested in how it goes as I need to, just don't have time to figure it out this week.

I'm sorry I missed this. You and mike have the same one? If they are both open like that you will be able to boost and modify your bandwidth and strength. Something irregular is Fucking with your signal Sean. Or you device is the opposite of optimized. Of maybe you did get a lemon. Your signal to lost signal issue spread over all your devices means something is causing the problem.

WRT or tomato should help you work it out. Especially if fuck hole d-link worked for you.

Overdid it at the gym last night, but worth it. Stinks life insurance goes by BMI as mine is not so great, but actual level of health between me and the mass majority of other guys 5'9" 207lbs. is quite different. So if I could drop 18lbs. in a few days, my rate would get cheaper. Can't drop muscle mass that fast. runlaugh.gif

Use the machinists diet. Apple and can of tuna 2 times a day. You will be shredded in no time.

At 6'2 and 265 I was running 3 miles in 21-25 min, miles 2-3 times a week. In the gym 2-3 times a week. Resting heart rate was around 50-55. BP was ideal if not occasionaly a hair low....

Life insurance sucks.

I'm sorry I missed this. You and mike have the same one? If they are both open like that you will be able to boost and modify your bandwidth and strength. Something irregular is Fucking with your signal Sean. Or you device is the opposite of optimized. Of maybe you did get a lemon. Your signal to lost signal issue spread over all your devices means something is causing the problem.

WRT or tomato should help you work it out. Especially if fuck hole d-link worked for you.

Indeed, the dlink was free at microcenter

Your experience with Asus routers is mine with Dlink only the d link was worse than my 8 year old cisco. And it was a $100 D link.

Overdid it at the gym last night, but worth it. Stinks life insurance goes by BMI as mine is not so great, but actual level of health between me and the mass majority of other guys 5'9" 207lbs. is quite different. So if I could drop 18lbs. in a few days, my rate would get cheaper. Can't drop muscle mass that fast. runlaugh.gif

Use the machinists diet. Apple and can of tuna 2 times a day. You will be shredded in no time.

I would need to 3x that so I wouldn't blackout at my desk. :P

I would need to 3x that so I wouldn't blackout at my desk. :P

Worked for Christian Bale!

Sweet. FM antenna adapter for my tablet arrived today. Now I get to see if I can truly make the Droid work as a fully functional front end for a car.

I've already figured out:

Steering wheel controls

Blue tooth dialing (need a parrot or the like for audio)

Overlays with volume controls on all screens

Voice command

GPS

Rear camera

Internet

Instant on boot time

USB HDD storage for all music/video

Wireless screen mirroring for rear video

And a bunch of other things.

Going to add a PC for safe measure as well. This will allow me rather flexible crossovers...and the potential to upgrade if Windows 8 ever supports Google Maps.

I just fucking hope that the FM reception and such is acceptable as at my age I listen to a fair amount of talk radio.

So I got backed into yesterday. Locked the passenger door shut on me. Front quarter at the wheel well is jacked, door is jacked, and maybe alignment. Also torqued the running panel.

They are emailing me local preferred people, and while I can use anyone, they "guarantee" the work for as long as I own the vehicle.

I am fairly freaked out that it will be totaled.

Is there any reason I shouldn't use their people?

I have never been in this situation before.

Sweet. FM antenna adapter for my tablet arrived today. Now I get to see if I can truly make the Droid work as a fully functional front end for a car.

Steering wheel controls

Voice command

GPS

Rear camera

Internet

Instant on boot time

Going to add a PC for safe measure as well. This will allow me rather flexible crossovers...and the potential to upgrade if Windows 8 ever supports Google Maps.

I just fucking hope that the FM reception and such is acceptable as at my age I listen to a fair amount of talk radio.

I would have questions when I do my car PC.

Steering wheel controls

Voice command

GPS

Rear camera

Internet

Instant on boot time

When you are done I plan on imitating what you do.

:)

Best part of my accident. Happened on the Ford lot while looking at vehicles.

:-)