Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I think I spent about 3 hours looking for good lucking buttons last night, about 10 in July to no avail. So today while on a conference call in 15 minutes I built this:

Blue1_zps8435fabe.png

Looking good baller.

Overdid it at the gym last night, but worth it. Stinks life insurance goes by BMI as mine is not so great, but actual level of health between me and the mass majority of other guys 5'9" 207lbs. is quite different. So if I could drop 18lbs. in a few days, my rate would get cheaper. Can't drop muscle mass that fast. runlaugh.gif

Use the machinists diet. Apple and can of tuna 2 times a day. You will be shredded in no time.
I would need to 3x that so I wouldn't blackout at my desk. tongue.png

Worked for Christian Bale!

That's a bit far for me. ;)

That's just it. I don't need anything. This is all want.

tongue.png

Big mistake. Never borrow what you don't need.

I don't need a house or a car, but we loan for that all the time. With my ability to buy down everything I can pay off other loans with a portion of what I get out, and it will pay for the whole cost of the loan.

There are secured accounts that I can toss the money in and it will make back a huge portion of the interest if I went that route, but even more importantly the interest for the next 2 years will help bring down our gross taxable. That alone will pay for the interest, and maybe more. It also means more money for working out a refi on the W's student loans.

Plus the most important part. I want a fucking toy. And I can afford it 4 times over.

:)

You are tougher than him aren't you?

Sure.  Now Gerard Butler or Hugh Jackman, it might be close.  ;)

I just noticed it at the end of your post Sean, you mentioned you listen to a lot of talk radio at your age. That made me piss my pants laughing.

I've been doing the same thing for about 5 years

Sure. Now Gerard Butler or Hugh Jackman, it might be close. ;)

you could whip those pretty b****** with your hands tied behind your back.

Overdid it at the gym last night, but worth it.  Stinks life insurance goes by BMI as mine is not so great, but actual level of health between me and the mass majority of other guys 5'9" 207lbs. is quite different.  So if I could drop 18lbs. in a few days, my rate would get cheaper.  Can't drop muscle mass that fast.  runlaugh.gif 

I didn't realize you were that big.  I can't imagine myself an inch taller with 50 extra lbs of muscle.

Sure. Now Gerard Butler or Hugh Jackman, it might be close. wink.png

you could whip those pretty b****** with your hands tied behind your back.

Both of those guys have sick training routines for certain roles.  I would love to make a go of it once I can walk away from my day jerb.

So I got backed into yesterday. Locked the passenger door shut on me. Front quarter at the wheel well is jacked, door is jacked, and maybe alignment. Also torqued the running panel.

They are emailing me local preferred people, and while I can use anyone, they "guarantee" the work for as long as I own the vehicle.

I am fairly freaked out that it will be totaled.

Is there any reason I shouldn't use their people?

I have never been in this situation before.

Use whomever YOU feel comfortable with.  With body shops, ask to see their work, both completed and in-progress.  A good shop will have NO problem showing you anything.  If they won't, walk away. 

I watched a video on Hugh training for the latest Wolverine movie.  That guy is insane and he does not fuck around.  Money is great motivation.

Overdid it at the gym last night, but worth it.  Stinks life insurance goes by BMI as mine is not so great, but actual level of health between me and the mass majority of other guys 5'9" 207lbs. is quite different.  So if I could drop 18lbs. in a few days, my rate would get cheaper.  Can't drop muscle mass that fast.  runlaugh.gif 

I didn't realize you were that big.  I can't imagine myself an inch taller with 50 extra lbs of muscle.

Earlier this year, I have improved my BFP since and picked up a pinch of mass.

AJ9H2231-copy.jpg

Sweet. FM antenna adapter for my tablet arrived today. Now I get to see if I can truly make the Droid work as a fully functional front end for a car.

I've already figured out:

Steering wheel controls

Blue tooth dialing (need a parrot or the like for audio)

Overlays with volume controls on all screens

Voice command

GPS

Rear camera

Internet

Instant on boot time

USB HDD storage for all music/video

Wireless screen mirroring for rear video

And a bunch of other things.

Going to add a PC for safe measure as well. This will allow me rather flexible crossovers...and the potential to upgrade if Windows 8 ever supports Google Maps.

I just fucking hope that the FM reception and such is acceptable as at my age I listen to a fair amount of talk radio.

I would have questions when I do my car PC.
I am not doing a carPC as the Nav systems for cars blow goats. This will be Android based.

Sweet. FM antenna adapter for my tablet arrived today. Now I get to see if I can truly make the Droid work as a fully functional front end for a car.

I've already figured out:

Steering wheel controls

Blue tooth dialing (need a parrot or the like for audio)

Overlays with volume controls on all screens

Voice command

GPS

Rear camera

Internet

Instant on boot time

USB HDD storage for all music/video

Wireless screen mirroring for rear video

And a bunch of other things.

Going to add a PC for safe measure as well. This will allow me rather flexible crossovers...and the potential to upgrade if Windows 8 ever supports Google Maps.

I just fucking hope that the FM reception and such is acceptable as at my age I listen to a fair amount of talk radio.

Between then and now, I mowed, used the weed whip, shoveled the rocks strewn all over my driveway, and blew leaves and schtuff.

I watched a video on Hugh training for the latest Wolverine movie.  That guy is insane and he does not fuck around.  Money is great motivation.

That and he is one of those super method actors where he is totally engrossed in the role, not to mention he has the time to do it.

I think I spent about 3 hours looking for good lucking buttons last night, about 10 in July to no avail. So today while on a conference call in 15 minutes I built this:

Blue1_zps8435fabe.png

Looking good baller.
The multi-button I built to match

Multi-Button320_zpsf71c0a6c.png

So I got backed into yesterday. Locked the passenger door shut on me. Front quarter at the wheel well is jacked, door is jacked, and maybe alignment. Also torqued the running panel.

They are emailing me local preferred people, and while I can use anyone, they "guarantee" the work for as long as I own the vehicle.

I am fairly freaked out that it will be totaled.

Is there any reason I shouldn't use their people?

I have never been in this situation before.

Use whomever YOU feel comfortable with. With body shops, ask to see their work, both completed and in-progress. A good shop will have NO problem showing you anything. If they won't, walk away.

Thanks for the tip. I will look for good places in the nice part of town on their list. Then go from there.

I just noticed it at the end of your post Sean, you mentioned you listen to a lot of talk radio at your age. That made me piss my pants laughing.

I've been doing the same thing for about 5 years

KFAN baby

I have no rec'd in town, I haven't liked anyone I've known anyone use.

I'm running a damn errand this morning and emptying the truck out, but need it figured out soon so I can get the vehicle to them today and get the rental today.

I work tomorrow and working from basically 9-8, or later, makes it impossible to do this week.