Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

ADRIAN, DO NOT BUY THAT CAR!!!!!!'

That rust is a HUGE problem.  More than just surface and once you cut that away, you'll find it worse behind it.  That car has also been wrecked before.  Several panels are off and the entire drivers side looks like a sea of waves.  Walk away and save yourself a headache.

After a day in Mercedes training I have to reiterate... FUCK MERCEDES!!!

On a positive note, Invisalign was running a conference at the same time as ATSE. It was awesome... hundreds of sexy ass dental assistants walking the convention center in casual clothing... tight pants, "spandex" like pants. There was one sexy ass little broad with a killer ass walking between conference rooms in both breaks of my classes (4 total breaks including mid-class and entry/exit of class)... I so badly wanted to jam my nose up her ass I can't even tell you...

Sorry, time to rub one out...

Fuck apple, and I repeat FUCK apple.

I am so tired of ipod bullshit

The days headunits start to utilize usb 3.0 will be a great day..

i had a great day

i had a great day

payday?

i had a great day

payday?

no.. just had a heavy day, .. i ran almost 16K in parts 28 stops .. and i fucked that route in the ass! i was still out by 5 pm.  and i ran over 200 miles.

300 dollar day..  its good for me. in my tax bracket

I see a 14 Silverado 4x4 z71 in my very near future

Hopefully not before 2016.  Let someone else eat depreciation

The seller accepted my offer. Now I need to book bus tickets and win the hardtop auction so I can get the hardtop too. 

Zoom ZoomZ!!

Now we need to talk Sean into getting a Mazda to tool around on. wink.png

Need to find one with balls then

Mine is a little mofo.  About 12" x 12" x12 "

The enclosure is TINY, but the sub is pretty significant. Mine is a True Subwoofer Architectual

Considering mine is circa 1994 or something indeed.  By today's standards it is sort of a normal woofer.  XBL then was a wee bit ahead of things.

ADRIAN, DO NOT BUY THAT CAR!!!!!!'

That rust is a HUGE problem.  More than just surface and once you cut that away, you'll find it worse behind it.  That car has also been wrecked before.  Several panels are off and the entire drivers side looks like a sea of waves.  Walk away and save yourself a headache.

That was my feeling as well.  I wouldn't pay $200 for it.  POS fuck shit indeed.

Sorry Adrian, but that thing is an uber mess.  I would expect more than the worse on the engine too.  His description gives me NO confidence that it will ever run.

ill never buy a used truck after owning a new one.

Especially a truck. Ill pay extra for a new one just for the piece of mind.

i had a great day

payday?
no.. just had a heavy day, .. i ran almost 16K in parts 28 stops .. and i fucked that route in the ass! i was still out by 5 pm.  and i ran over 200 miles.

see. Was a payday.

Plus the interest rate I get on a new vehicle vs a used one save me some money. And I get a truck allowance...

i had a great day

payday?

see. Was a payday.

yeah a solid pay day.

Plus the interest rate I get on a new vehicle vs a used one save me some money. And I get a truck allowance...

i think about that all the time and im so jelly

ill only buy a new vehicle if i plan on keeping after its paid off. even then buying a year or two old vehicle is still nice. my wifes 2012 CR-V was about 8K cheaper than a new 2014 with only 26k miles on it.

it meant a lot more when I actually used my truck for work. Now I only get it because they forgot to remove it from my contract when I got promoted. I rarely use my truck for "work". As a matter of fact ill probably start driving the camaro as it gets finished up.

ill only buy a new vehicle if i plan on keeping after its paid off. even then buying a year or two old vehicle is still nice. my wifes 2012 CR-V was about 8K cheaper than a new 2014 with only 26k miles on it.
I agree it has its place. When I do drive a distance it is far and Texas is big and desolate in many places. Buying someone else's basket case and driving 12 hours is not appealing to me.

My current Silverado is the first truck I have owned new and there is something good feeling knowing nobody has sneezed on the steering wheel, farted on the leather, of wiped a booger somewhere in your truck.

it meant a lot more when I actually used my truck for work. Now I only get it because they forgot to remove it from my contract when I got promoted. I rarely use my truck for "work". As a matter of fact ill probably start driving the camaro as it gets finished up.

shhhh dont tell any one :D

i have never had a new car, .. and with the price of them now.. i never will.

i have been using the tahoe ALOT more then i ever thought i would... and a few of the car lots i delivery too moves lots of cool trucks.. and every time i show up   they are prepping another one i would want!!!

i really want to get a nice used truck,.

And the day you drive it off the lot....it's used.  I would never, ever, ever, ever buy a new vehicle.  *caveat aside if you get it for the price of a 3 year old one