Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

5k miles per year?Are you Amish?

You forget I live in SOUTHERN MN, NORTHERN IA. Its sooooo small down here. Hell, I live in a town with 12k population. It might be a little more miles then that, but maybe only like 2k more.
5 years and 5k isn't DRIVING IT INTO THE GROUND, lol.What you need is a really high mileage, depreciated, newer car that you can drive nearly nowhere and sell without a big loss. I'd seriously focus more on finding that than what manufacturer. In 25k miles NOTHING should break on any of them...although that won't be the case.
Do you know what a 2yr old, a 5yr old and an 8yr old can do to vehicle? Lol yeah, the interior and carpet will be shot!
I have a 4.5 and 2.5 year old. My car is eat off the floor clean always.

Went for a walk from my hotel. Found a FUCK load of hotties walking all over. All of them for sale of course. So glad I'm not single, I really have no desire to ever experience the toe tipper again.

You forget I live in SOUTHERN MN, NORTHERN IA. Its sooooo small down here. Hell, I live in a town with 12k population. It might be a little more miles then that, but maybe only like 2k more.
5 years and 5k isn't DRIVING IT INTO THE GROUND, lol.What you need is a really high mileage, depreciated, newer car that you can drive nearly nowhere and sell without a big loss. I'd seriously focus more on finding that than what manufacturer. In 25k miles NOTHING should break on any of them...although that won't be the case.
Do you know what a 2yr old, a 5yr old and an 8yr old can do to vehicle? Lol yeah, the interior and carpet will be shot!

I try to keep the family truckster clean, but unfortunately the wife does not. She gives the kids ice cream in the vehicles and whatever else sticky and messy.

They are that old?  Holy crap!

I try to keep the family truckster clean, but unfortunately the wife does not. She gives the kids ice cream in the vehicles and whatever else sticky and messy.
Then I suggest beating the wife

Or a Daewoo. Treat the car like a Korean turd, then drive a Korean turd.

2013-11-07082336_zpsebee13a0.jpg

Unfortunately this is just the front seat of the wifes vehicle :(

You are tellin' me. Did we even have one when you visited? My memory says the w may have been el preggo, but that was it. I don't remember shit though

I am also illuminated. Bar manager at the hotel commented a few minutes ago on how many beers I have had...amusingly what she doesn't know is that I had 5 600ml beers with dinner when not at her bar.

And by far our most disgusting vehicle is the wives Volvo XC90.

Car has been absolutely BOMBPROOF btw. Nearly 70k miles and not one thing has even squeaked more or less gone wrong.

2013-11-07082336_zpsebee13a0.jpg

Unfortunately this is just the front seat of the wifes vehicle sad.png

She doesn't deserve German anything. If you do, it'll cost you $$$ as well. Can't give a high maintenance vehicle to someone who won't even take out an empty pop can. TERRIBLE idea.

Actually, the more I think about it you should beat her.

And Cody, I assume you know my level of "seriousness"

Not saying I wouldn't beat her though

Lol I tried that once, but it didn't go down too well

Mine leaves shit on the counter in the kitchen. Drives me nuts. I'm so ADD though that I really can't handle it. Fucking explodes.

I really like oakleys polarized, especially on the lake. Maui Jim's are really nice, I just don't like any of the styles. More people on the lake use MJ than any other brand by far

That is ROFL funny. Oakley lenses are fucking horseshit from an optical perspective compared to MJ's. Swap between them on the lake and you'll shit and think oh, god what kind of bullshit crap are the Oak's. They are no better than wallyworld Polaroid glasses for seeing into the water...then you strap on the MJ's and see the whole fucking underwater world.

Meh to each his own, I enjoy the oakleys polarization and though I see a difference switching to MJ, it's not a big difference for me

Lol I tried that once, but it didn't go down too well
When at first you don't succeed, try, try again

I really like oakleys polarized, especially on the lake. Maui Jim's are really nice, I just don't like any of the styles. More people on the lake use MJ than any other brand by far

That is ROFL funny. Oakley lenses are fucking horseshit from an optical perspective compared to MJ's. Swap between them on the lake and you'll shit and think oh, god what kind of bullshit crap are the Oak's. They are no better than wallyworld Polaroid glasses for seeing into the water...then you strap on the MJ's and see the whole fucking underwater world.
Meh to each his own, I enjoy the oakleys polarization and though I see a difference switching to MJ, it's not a big difference for me
Seriously? Pretty sure you haven't compared back to back. I still own some Oakley's, I don't even like driving in them. Optical clarity is shit. Of course, pre eye surgery I thought they were great. Then I could see and WOW did I not like them.

And then for water penetration it is a serious joke. MJ's put at least 2-3 more fish in the boat everytime I go out. Best Muskie day ever I owe to them as well. I snaked out 8 fish that my buddy who was on the front deck never saw until I had already plopped a lure on them.

You are tellin' me. Did we even have one when you visited? My memory says the w may have been el preggo, but that was it. I don't remember shit though

I don't know if she was preggo or not, I think it was summer of 08 that I was up there.  

If stoners can make pot with 4000% more THC than the regular crap why can't we grow fancy mushrooms en masse

There is a few companies doing such. I'm guessing it isn't being done a lot because the start up costs would be fairly high for all the land, and you don't get any return on investment for at least five years or so until the fungi has grown.
Seems like. Good investment though. Like small batch fancy bourbon. Takes 5-10 years to see a return from aging, but then the checks roll in.
my favorite burboun comes from a place that had been open about 4 years and had 5 million in the hole.... Like you said though they ate starting to see the profits.

REVO's are bomb diggity in the lens category as well, but holy hell do they look like shit on me.

I don't know if she was preggo or not, I think it was summer of 08 that I was up there.

Aidan was born may of 09 so maybe then