Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

those Merc E500's are pretty sexy. not many out there for sale atm though.

Buying new or used?

It'll be used. I'll never buy new.

Budget?

Around 30k

Building / sanding flares is very relaxing. With the respirator on, garage closed and music playing I'm basically "in the zone" and forget about everything. 

As long as you're not sitting on a milk-crate hunched over while sanding. :P

I think its time to upgrade the security of the forum. We have yet another Spam bot

Building / sanding flares is very relaxing. With the respirator on, garage closed and music playing I'm basically "in the zone" and forget about everything. 

As long as you're not sitting on a milk-crate hunched over while sanding. tongue.png

Those days are long gone :D

I think its time to upgrade the security of the forum. We have yet another Spam bot

I'll translate that. Admins and mods should spend more time checking the board.

:lol:

I'll translate that. Admins and mods should spend more time checking the board.

:lol:

Truth.

LMAO.

I'm in the process of looking for a new family vehicle. I want an all-wheel drive wagon. If you were to choose between an Audi, BMW or a Mercedes what would you purchase and why?

Budget and how long are you keeping it?

Does it have to be Awd or are snow tires and RWD an option?

I'm in the process of looking for a new family vehicle. I want an all-wheel drive wagon. If you were to choose between an Audi, BMW or a Mercedes what would you purchase and why?

Budget and how long are you keeping it?
  $30k and I keep family vehicles till their damn near dead. Young kids kill cars lol

Does it have to be Awd or are snow tires and RWD an option?

for the safety I would prefer awd. I just feel it a lot safer for our winters around here.

Damn near dead? All of the Germans will start to rape you at some point. Most frightened by the Benz out of the group....of course depending on age and starting point. 30k can buy you an M car, but it won't be as new as a non.

Went apeshit with the weights today, felt incredible afterwards, then I see this shit.

*sigh*

back to work

Definitely a better looker than a Panamera

Brandpowder-Porsche-Citroen-911DS-000.jp

All junk.

What do you think Seth? I need an all-wheel drive wagon and I think these are the best choices.

Damn near dead? All of the Germans will start to rape you at some point. Most frightened by the Benz out of the group....of course depending on age and starting point. 30k can buy you an M car, but it won't be as new as a non.

Yeah, I'd more than likely keep it for around 5yrs or so. About 5k miles per year

Just went on to the silkroad TOR website.. very interesting to say the least, lol.