Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I think its time to upgrade the security of the forum. We have yet another Spam bot

I'll translate that. Admins and mods should spend more time checking the board.

laugh.png

Exsqueezeme?

I need to get a prescription pair of safety glasses since we're not allowed to wear contacts.

I need to get a prescription pair of safety glasses since we're not allowed to wear contacts.

If the company will pickup the bill it's not so bad.

What about us guys and gals that have to wear prescription glasses. We have to make them last for many years.

If your eyes are bad, you are really limited on frame styles.  I was going to give Rudy Project a fair chunk of money, but my prescriptions won't go into any of their frames without the inserts.  

Hazardous chemical fumes??

Me, I prefer contacts and safety glasses.  It makes it so I don't have to wear prescription safety lenses everywhere or carry 2 sets.  

I still don't like contacts.

Lazerz!

Use the lazerz on your eyez

I was always told NOT to shine the lazerz in my eyes. Wtf now everybody is saying it okay to do!?! I always knew it was a good thing :)

Hazardous chemical fumes??

Me, I prefer contacts and safety glasses. It makes it so I don't have to wear prescription safety lenses everywhere or carry 2 sets.

JP8, hydraulic fluid, jet engine oil, etc. Nasty stuff for sure.

Went apeshit with the weights today, felt incredible afterwards, then I see this shit.

*sigh*

back to work

:lol:

Can't wait to train tomorrow. Deadlifts FTW :D

The gym trainer commented that I must have something personal with deadlifts since I put so much effort. I just told him my end goal is deadlifting 450lbs :lol: 

5k miles per year?Are you Amish?

You forget I live in SOUTHERN MN, NORTHERN IA. Its sooooo small down here. Hell, I live in a town with 12k population. It might be a little more miles then that, but maybe only like 2k more.

5 years and 5k isn't DRIVING IT INTO THE GROUND, lol.What you need is a really high mileage, depreciated, newer car that you can drive nearly nowhere and sell without a big loss. I'd seriously focus more on finding that than what manufacturer. In 25k miles NOTHING should break on any of them...although that won't be the case.

Do you know what a 2yr old, a 5yr old and an 8yr old can do to vehicle? Lol yeah, the interior and carpet will be shot!

I have a 4.5 and 2.5 year old. My car is eat off the floor clean always.

I try to keep the family truckster clean, but unfortunately the wife does not. She gives the kids ice cream in the vehicles and whatever else sticky and messy.

Then I suggest beating the wife

Lol I tried that once, but it didn't go down too well

When at first you don't succeed, try, try again

What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes? Nothin', you already told the bitch twice.

5k miles per year?  

Are you Amish?  

Amish put way more miles on their buggies than that. wink.png

I put 40 miles/week on the bike and that's without counting weekend trips :lol:

I think its time to upgrade the security of the forum. We have yet another Spam bot

I'll translate that. Admins and mods should spend more time checking the board.

laugh.png

Indeed, I'll keep my phone volume on high at night, so when I get a report notification I can wake up and address it biggrin.png

How does one address it, I can't see a way to stop posting priveleges, before the forum upgrade I could but not anymore. Figure that is only for ubermods now, not me.

I drop the banhammer laugh.png

Just kidding, I only flag them as spammers and move their posts or topics. Apparently flagging them as spammers removes their posting privileges.

It helps to know that. Flagging used to do nothing.

Please double check if you flag one. I tried to warn one and saw that his posting privileges were removed after flagging him as a spammer. 

Anyone interested in a sub that matched their Glock.

5k miles per year?Are you Amish?

You forget I live in SOUTHERN MN, NORTHERN IA. Its sooooo small down here. Hell, I live in a town with 12k population. It might be a little more miles then that, but maybe only like 2k more.

5 years and 5k isn't DRIVING IT INTO THE GROUND, lol.What you need is a really high mileage, depreciated, newer car that you can drive nearly nowhere and sell without a big loss. I'd seriously focus more on finding that than what manufacturer. In 25k miles NOTHING should break on any of them...although that won't be the case.

Do you know what a 2yr old, a 5yr old and an 8yr old can do to vehicle? Lol yeah, the interior and carpet will be shot!

I have a 4.5 and 2.5 year old. My car is eat off the floor clean always.

I try to keep the family truckster clean, but unfortunately the wife does not. She gives the kids ice cream in the vehicles and whatever else sticky and messy.

Then I suggest beating the wife

Lol I tried that once, but it didn't go down too well

When at first you don't succeed, try, try again

What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes? Nothin', you already told the bitch twice.

This is true

Wut

Looking into Ferritic nitrocarburizing

Wut

Looking into Ferritic nitrocarburizing

WTF is that and WTF does it do? It sounds really cool and sounds like something I need though :)

Coatings.... You betcha.

I thought you meant in the shape of. Too many hours at work... Sorry.

I am the cheepest money pinching bastard. If something does the best job for cheeper I do it. If I can't prove that something is better than the rest, I will sometimes just not buy stuff and suffer.

It's one of my worst traits. I live with cars I hate because I do the math and realize how cheep it is. My house isn't finished because I can't make final choices....

Wanting the best and not wanting to pay is a horrible combination. It's crippling at times.

Maybe I'm not alone. Anyone else fall asleep running this or that scenarios in their head trying to come up with solutions?

I loose sleep over almost any decision that isn't aesthetic related.

I am more frugal than you.

Ended up with some more Oakley's. Two pair for less than 1/2 the cost of one Maui Jim's.J

And they last about 1/10th as long. Personally I'd return them. Realize we have different tastes but Oakley lenses are horseshit
My last pair lasted 11 years. Current pair is at 5 years. $225 total investment.
Drop them once and they are jacked. Personally I can't stand a single scratch on my lenses. Oakley's scratch so easily its absurd. I went through 3 pairs in less than a year, bought MJ's and they lasted until they flew off my head at 75mph on the boat. Doh.gif
I drop them daily, wear them as safety glasses when outside. I literally beat the shit out of them and I have no issues what so ever. I find their clarity great as well, especially in the winter with snow blind.

I am not on water much, but when I have been with them, again, no issues.

They have made me a satisfied customer with no reason to stray, especially in comparison to a substantially more expensive product.

IMO if sunglasses last more than a summer either A. You don't go out or B. some kind of voodoo magic, it seems like every pair I  get at the beginning of the summer seems to be lost in a lake or forgotten somewhere.
Ha, now that is funny. I literally wear mine everyday. One side effect from eye surgery is that I am super sensitive to light. I wear them when no one else does. I mean everyday and they travel the world with me too. I expect mine to never wear out and only to fail when I lose them. I only lose them if they get stolen or weird shit happens like they fly off my head (while wearing a retainer btw).

zfZPK6W.jpg

5k miles per year?  

Are you Amish?  

Amish put way more miles on their buggies than that. wink.png

I put 40 miles/week on the bike and that's without counting weekend trips laugh.png

Still more than I put on my horse. ;)