Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Get off work early since i went in early all week.

I really need to find a more fulfilling job.

J

Oh anf a shot from earlier today, woot.gif

,IMAG0857_zpsc10dff21.jpg

Stealth look?

With a better camera there is a lot more detail.

Hood is metal flake black. Plastics are black plastic. Everything aluminum besides the tunnel is either black or white. Very small red highlights: brake light, rear reflector, stitching in the seat, Polaris Racing logo on the flap, and the trail sticker.

I like things clean and debadged. smile.png

You can see the colors better here where the higher dynamic range wasn't needed. And yes my garage is a fucking mess, but that is what happens in project mode for me. CLeaning it today!

IMAG0858_zps547e47e3.jpg

Sure does look good!

No windscreen or are you to dang tall to use one?  

High of 48* here today, you keep all that cold white shit up North.  

Not a fan of what we are doing today, kinda makes me fell older aswell. Dress shopping with my daughter for her 11th grade dance. Huge waste of money, but worth it I guess, or so my wife tells me so...

I have a bigger windshield, but it is also only cosmetic. Keeps snow out of the intake path a bit too. That hood came with one riveted on and I was sick of drilling out rivets so I left it for now.

Other hood

IMAG0641_zps4746dbe5.jpg

Not a fan of what we are doing today, kinda makes me fell older aswell. Dress shopping with my daughter for her 11th grade dance. Huge waste of money, but worth it I guess, or so my wife tells me so...

As I am surrounded with females (even the dog) I have learned just to keep my mouth shut. Things the wife states are important to my daughters makes me shake my head sometimes but I understand. Just sucks footing the bill. :P

As I am surrounded with females (even the dog) I have learned just to keep my mouth shut. Things the wife states are important to my daughters makes me shake my head sometimes but I understand. Just sucks footing the bill. tongue.png

Yes sir, that makes things much easier sometimes.

I have a bigger windshield, but it is also only cosmetic. Keeps snow out of the intake path a bit too. That hood came with one riveted on and I was sick of drilling out rivets so I left it for now.

Other hood

IMAG0641_zps4746dbe5.jpg

I have to admit they still look funny to me with the short track, like something is missing. Can't remember the last short track machine I seen around here. The closest I have rode was a wide track for breaking trails.

Damn, I don't want to do jack but ride.

I have to admit they still look funny to me with the short track, like something is missing. Can't remember the last short track machine I seen around here. The closest I have rode was a wide track for breaking trails.

Mine still has a "short" track. I only went to a 136". Any longer and it isn't as mobile nor as fun in the air. Our conditions are different than yours though as I don't break fresh ground all that often. Probably less than 10% of my riding. I do it when I see an opportunity, but groomed or pre-ridden ditches is more the norm.

I know we discussed riding terrains before. I realize the machine is built for your purposes.

Whats your opinion on the taller stance on the sleds built in the more recent years? I know with my size I prefer a lower center of gravity to maneuver, but understand why lighter guys like the taller design. 

As I am surrounded with females (even the dog) I have learned just to keep my mouth shut. Things the wife states are important to my daughters makes me shake my head sometimes but I understand. Just sucks footing the bill. tongue.png

Yes sir, that makes things much easier sometimes.

After my parents go divorced I even got stuck with my mom and sister. :P Why you guys think I like hanging out on here? LMAO

I just hand over the money and follow their lead. Not worth the fight.

Recently I have been turning the diy channel on and listening to it as I go about my days at home, but recently find that I am watching it more because some of those people do some really dumb and funny shit.

I know we discussed riding terrains before. I realize the machine is built for your purposes.

Whats your opinion on the taller stance on the sleds built in the more recent years? I know with my size I prefer a lower center of gravity to maneuver, but understand why lighter guys like the taller design.

It isn't about tall, but rider forward. Notice my IQr, there isn't a more rider forward sled on the market. It is WAY further than any consumer sled. Really allows you to get weight on the skis when you need to and on the track when you don't. I LOVE sleds that require an active rider.

Rolling mine onto its side boondocking is way easier than in the ass draggers as well.

I will never, never, ever, never own another low sled. Absolute horseshit for everything except super tight twisties if you want to relax and let the sled do the work.

Mine is also long enough now to hide a 151 which I can do with some rail extensions if I ever go west. Would take me less than 2 hours to convert it each way.

Ski stance is a bit wide for mt riding, but there is also the potential of renting.

Recently I have been turning the diy channel on and listening to it as I go about my days at home, but recently find that I am watching it more because some of those people do some really dumb and funny shit.

Renovation realities is really funny.

There is some seriously dumb shit on DIY these days. Except for Mike Holmes and Bryan Baeumler; those guys have the most informative shows on that channel.

Here ya go guys.

J

Burning another Saturday in front of the computer.  This is still not worth it.  YAY.

Renovation realities is really funny.

There should be no power now, I turned the light switch off, as he got shocked cutting the wires to an outlet.