Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Stress loaded day.  

Counter top templates were made today with a note that is no seam allowed. If there is a seam they will not install it in my house.

Stress loaded day.  

You stress, no way...

Think I had food poisoning last night.  I feel okay now, but damn, was that horrible.

Last time I had food poisoning I was in Vegas. I felt like I had eaten magic mushrooms. Was at the "bodies" exhibit when it hit me, I managed to make it all the way to the end and then puked in the trashcan at the exit. The lady working the exit thought I was just grossed out. lmao

That is rough, had it once a long time ago. Glad you are feeling better.

Hate food poisoning. And that 24-48 hour stomach bug that lets you keep nothing inside.

My first adult experience had me loose 25 pounds in 36 hours.

Kinda cold here, but at least it's overcast and muggy, keeps the temps hovering around 32F.

WINE has come a long way. I installed a bunch of programs recently and all work flawlessly. :D

WINE has come a long way. I installed a bunch of programs recently and all work flawlessly. biggrin.png

I could not agree more. It's a whole new world. The Diablo 3 debacle was pretty entertaining as well.

Anyone else fish?

Lol it's pretty shitty right now. Tons of Steelhead waiting to be pulled in the delta of the American River. Problem is there hasn't been ANY rain whatsoever, so they can't get into the actual river because there's no water. Going up to the small town Yuba City where I grew up to try and pull some from the Feather River. Can't even lay my crawfish traps in the AR. We need rain and we need it bad. It's 70+ degrees and that's not good news for us.

I used to have a Ranger 521vx Comanche with. 250xs on it. I miss that boat.

Oh anf a shot from earlier today, :woot:

,IMAG0857_zpsc10dff21.jpg

Ice fishing this time of year.

No ice in 70+ degree weather.

I enjoy stream fishing the most. All the streams are buried under snow and ice atm though.

New track on thr other one too. Ready for snow and we are supposed to get some for the next three days in a row :)

Take that shit from us.  It's dumping upon us yet again.   It's just incessant white powder, and lake-effect shit is the heavy shit.

I can say though, the Mark is THE best winter vehicle I have every driven and I've had FWD, 4WD, and AWD. 

My youngest turns 13 today. I feel old.

My youngest will be 16 in February. My oldest is 28.

You can see we need some bad. That is shot at the top of my driveway about 20' from the garage.

Got my Nemesis and Aqua today. OMFG is it a sexy pair. I mean, super sexy.

I also got some mid sized batteries. The Nemesis has several tubes for different batteries. The mid sized batteries got red hot and shut down when I paired them with my Aqua. My Aqua is a very low load, and the battery couldn't handle it. My big and small batteries are fine though. My Nemesis with the big battery is the same size as my eVic with the small battery, with the small battery it is downright tiny.

It hits like a hammer. I tried several tanks with the Nemesis, and without any modulation the flavor is different, and better. It is smoother and there seems to be more flavor nuances with my juices.

But the Nemesis is a pain in the ass. There are so many adjustments. Adjustable firing pins, adjustable positive pin, adjustable trigger travel. Whenever I swap batteries I have to adjust everything. Whenever I swap tanks I have to adjust everything. I have several 18650s (big batteries, the part number indicates it's size; 18MM in diameter, and 650MM tall) some with top buttons and some with flat tops, 2 18490s (mid sized 18mm dia, 490mm tall) both with buttons, and 3 18350s, 2 with buttons and one without. I think I am just going to buy all one brand and all with buttons so I shouldn't have to adjust when swapping batteries. I also think I am going to stick with 1 tank on it, so I don't have to adjust it. I like the Aqua, but it is a 21mm tank, and the Nemmy is a 22mm tube, not really noticeable, but I know it. The Aqua is a motherfucker to build too. Tiny ass dual coils are tough to get into the terminal posts. I am going to grab some smaller wire and hope it is easier to build.

But I am going to grab a few other tanks to work with. They are just so fucking expensive that I don't want to keep buying them. The Russian is $95, the Kayfun Lite is $100, the Aqua is $175, I have all 3... I also want to try a Squape and a Taifun GT, each is another $150. Plus I want to play with drippers. I bought a Nimbus and also want to try a Cyclone, and a Trident. A local vape shop has a genuine Trident for $125, which is super cheap, and the Cyclone is somewhat more affordable. The Nimbus is a PITS to build. It is dual coil, but it uses 3 posts so it is easier to build from that perspective, but it uses tiny holes instead of screw posts, and the deck is so tiny and hard to build on.

/end rant.

Pics? Tomorrow... I am going to bed now.