probillygun

Beware! Skar Audio poor customer service

Why should I have to search? I'm not the one making allegations am I?

Because perhaps you'd like to make your mind up for yourself. Or I could state that more clearly. We understand your type, you have to make it up yourself otherwise you'll make up something else instead.
pan style="font-size: 14px;">

Jacob did in fact have a lot to do with the design of the VVX line, problem? I don't think anyone here is gonna deny that, so what's your point really?

Don't blame Jacob that they are a bad design either. If someone leads a designer down the wrong path and gives him money to do so, I'd personally fault the "leader"

To the people that can't find specs/parameters for their skar products visit - www.sundownaudio.com gayhaaay1.gif

And find the info on the Sundown's. They aren't the same otherwise the specs would be the same. If they were the same I seriously doubt even Kevin could screw up typing them up. Ok, perhaps, but at least they would have been measured right. Taking an "almost" T/S parameter set and designing is about as useful as the trial and error method you are so fond of. An even rudimentary understanding of basic algebra would go a really long ways in getting you some useful information. Stuff I learned in 3-4th grade. It isn't rocket science. I suggest trying once. It might do you well.

So lithium you think i'm not from trinidad?...why?

I didn't think there was anyone that retarded in Trinidad.

"Designed" is way more appropriate description of picking up a model from the catalog. 

Post them and you'll have your answer.

You have to post them, the enormous tool has nothing to prove. We should just let this die, the tool won't understand. 

Best part is it is self defeating on his part.  The more he posts, the more this thread is on top.  It's almost stickied just based on his absurd comments.  He's proven more than once that he understands nothing about audio.  After his last comment I am sure he needs a few days to research, think, ask for help before posting again.

Just an FYI, his IP is based in the Caribbean. Perhaps this is why his brain does not function properly.

We're not all mad or silly in the Caribbeans. :)

A little respect please !

We're not all mad or silly in the Caribbeans. :)

A little respect please !

Come on now, you know there was none directed at you.

hey! gaiz damn I forgot to reply...guess I was too busy lol

Anywho's...lettuce chat

SBN was awesome, great to see XS Power and Mechman sponsoring the Escalade while you phaggots drive around in your tin cans lol

Oh yeah, the video shoot was crazy too

http://youtu.be/JPNHXsWASIE

the song blows.

Gotta be some high school joke or something.

hey! gaiz damn I forgot to reply...guess I was too busy lol

Anywho's...lettuce chat

SBN was awesome, great to see XS Power and Mechman sponsoring the Escalade while you phaggots drive around in your tin cans lol

Oh yeah, the video shoot was crazy too

First off, who the phuck do you think you are assuming shit about people? You know most of the people on this forum, unlike your punk ass have family's to take care of and work their asses off for what they have. It's no secret now, you have a tiny dick and think people like you for who you are. Truth is, you are pathetic and will most likely die used, broke, and alone. Good day sir. goyou.gif

the song blows.

Gotta be some high school joke or something.

Well, it is the most pathetic joke i have ever seen.

okasshat.gif

Its a POS GM vehicle, you couldn't pay me to drive that thing. I'll stick with driving around in my "tin can"

Not to mention it has shit ass products installed in it. It is now worth nothing because of that install