djjdnap

Happy 4th of JULY Debut

my drivers will be ready quicker at this rate :domoslay:

i have to say im looking forward to seeing the results

nothing up yet...

"plays jeporady song in head...."

Still nothing. I would at least figure a response or post of some sort.

Not to sound like a jerk, but what I gathered from conversations with Scott and Nick was that they would really be pushing to have it ready for the 4th at best (and even then, products like the Poly's would not be available at that time).

I think it's also worth noting that Ascendant Audio will be on a dealer network (with only one online dealer that I know of), so updating the site immediately is probably not their priority.

I mean yeah, I understand.

They wanted everything ready to ship before they release anything.

Which I can understand that.

I've spoken with Chad many times in the past and was one of the first to order the arsenals when they came out. i'm confident that he and Scott are doing their best to get this off the ground but these things take time. Look at ID, their new idq's were "supposed" to ship on april 1 and afaik they still aren't ready.

Remember, good things come to those who wait.

It was July 4'th "'07" wasn't it????? Just kiddin Chad, I'll bet you're scrambling to get up and running as fast as you can.

I am very disappointed over it all, I really was expecting more, and I mean yea the product and pricing will be worth it, but you can only wait so long. Ive always loved AA's stuff but Im almost second guessing myself and wondering what to do about it now. Ugh....

Andrew

Wow, sure some impatient kids around these days.

x2, i'm sure most of the people bitching won't buy anything anyways.

x2, i'm sure most of the people bitching won't buy anything anyways.

Probably so but I am waiting to see what kind of speakers they are going to drop as I need to do my front stage.....

We are just excited and we had a projected date to look forward to. Insulting us because we are excited about a businesses product isn't exactly helping them or you... How old are you now to be calling us "kids" lol... If you aren't 50+ don't even bother answering.

I may sound impatient, but don't talk about how we probably won't buy anything anyways. I had 4 Havoc 15s, 2 avalanches, and 4 poly mids.. so I have the right to be ready for the new stuff, and I have NOTHING against AA, I am just anticipating what i've been waiting for for like 6 months, and was disapointed when there was never an update. I have more respect for the company than most people do, so im sorry if I came off as being impatient. Now back to the positives.. lets see the new product!

Andrew

Scott and Chad are probably in Scott off road bug with a bunch of beer in hand going crazy and are so drunk forgot what date it is. LOL

Damn Sub woofer entrepreneurs always, offroading, drinking and looking for "play"

they lead such a hard life... :finger:

how come everytime these guys put a date on something, they seem to miss it by a month or so. . .personally i'll settle for an update in the following week . . . i'm looking to get a pair of those 8s for my sonoma

If you only saw all the shop emails.

All of you bitching about the date. I have seen scott say this is exactly why he doesn't like hype or giving dates, cause things happen, thats life.

IIRC the date was given as a roundabout because everyone kept asking for one. Would you rather have a half-assed sub now or wait a month(or whatever) for everything to be perfected?

meh, the will come when they come. stating you are disappointed on an inter-web forum is very amusing to me.

lol, hmmm

i thought people were off on the 4th anyway?

Probably still gettin over a hang over from teh previous day, lol

:lol:

lol you guys making a big deal outta nothing. We love their products so we are waiting for them.. We aren't complaining just anticipating. GOOOO AA! :)

wow this is a shame....miss one deadline and all of this.....woooo......i have faith that their taking their time on these instead of rushing and bringing out half a product.......its been a while since i talked to chad but he did say that itd be if anything not long enough, then he went and spilled the news to me like 2 weeks before they announced it on the site lol. because of that honesty i would wait and see what they make with time, things are better that way.

if chad ever gets on and reads this, yes i did spill it to my friends but forced them to not tell anyone, and they kept their mouths shut and some even stayed away from the audio parts of their forums for the sake of keeping your secret

dustin

Well cr@p...

I just returned from being out of the country and expected to see the site up. Apparently it isnt

Ill post up info later today and sort through why it isnt up. I received a few email my from the web designer saying that the FTP info wouldnt work. I had forwarded it to him about 15 minutes before I left out of town, so things simply got cut too close time wise.

Be back on after work with either pics and info to the forum, or a working site.

Thanks,

Scott