sundownz

Prototype Big Boy SPL Motor

I've got $50 for that POSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I still want the sub!

Edited by twistedcopperhead

sweet heaven lawd they both looks gorgeous 2gether

im about to cream in my hand

i may be able to help with testing if the insurance companies ever come through the plan since i ditched the e8 build is to run 4 3000's on 16v and 2 of these and of course im going to be a PITA and want them daily and slightly musical (as best as you can get it anyway)

Little update... looking into a 6+6 flat wind coil instead of a 10-layer.

We'll see if we can get that done and test it too - eg: burp the sub =)

Kim_MonsterSub_2.jpg

...can U send HERSexy.gif and the SUB to sLOVEnia for some testing fing05.gif ... i wont ABUSE neither of them ...OK...maybe the SUB f_stopabusem_dbb2d15.gif

Edited by SEBASTO

I am considering making a limited run of "monster" subs - what do people think it would be worth? A Nightshade 15" retails for $599 MSRP... I was thinking about $799 MSRP and, of course, an special "limited" introductory price that would be - IMO - pretty fair.

If they remain popular I may continue to make them - but a limited run of 100 pcs total between all sizes would be good to test the waters.

These are pretty expensive to make after the amount and types of glue required to get our desired result... we use several kinds of specialized glues, we only use CA to hold the spiders in the pack to one another. Our other glues are 2-5x more expensive than CA glue.

Hmmm..... Send that Asain built Equipment My way.... fing05.gif

MMMM...MMMM...MMMM!!!!

how do you know thats not jacobs chick ? what if you offended him?

I am considering making a limited run of "monster" subs - what do people think it would be worth? A Nightshade 15" retails for $599 MSRP... I was thinking about $799 MSRP and, of course, an special "limited" introductory price that would be - IMO - pretty fair.

If they remain popular I may continue to make them - but a limited run of 100 pcs total between all sizes would be good to test the waters.

These are pretty expensive to make after the amount and types of glue required to get our desired result... we use several kinds of specialized glues, we only use CA to hold the spiders in the pack to one another. Our other glues are 2-5x more expensive than CA glue.

IMO the price point seems ok to me.

I definately want one.

I am getting estimates on cost to produce 100 motors... I'll do some math and see if it makes sense.

1 or 2 15" or 18" subs. Depends on box area recomended.

hmmmmm any estimates on the "test" batch production time?? to see how much time i have to save lol

Edited by danracer

hmmmmm any estimates on the "test" batch production time?? to see how much time i have to save lol

No, I have no estimates at this time.