sundownz

Prototype Big Boy SPL Motor

80INCHES, yes Jake knows a ton, I have picked his brain a few times, as well as Nick Lemmons from SI, they definitely know A TON about this stuff. I would love to get into a technical convo with them. I still can't believe that Jake is only 3 years older than I am, lol.

I'm only like 8 months older than you.

lmao.

Age is nothing but a number chief

Cool stuff with the cardboard jake

The young guys are taking over, eh ? :)

If it wasn't for that damned fiberglass collar stuff we'd still be testing it *laughs*

I know I suprised the hell out of Zach when he realized that you were younger than him lol

80INCHES, yes Jake knows a ton, I have picked his brain a few times, as well as Nick Lemmons from SI, they definitely know A TON about this stuff. I would love to get into a technical convo with them. I still can't believe that Jake is only 3 years older than I am, lol.

I'm only like 8 months older than you.

lmao.

Age is nothing but a number chief

Cool stuff with the cardboard jake

I know I definitely still have a lot of catching up to do to Jake, you and Nick at SI, but I intend to do so, but I do have one advantage, I will have a bachelor's in EE in 2 years ;)

Kim_Monster_SD_Shirt.jpg

As seen in the Bronco video * - she approves the monster sub.

* This one -

She's cute, well im just gonna have to get me one of these monster subs now :neil:

P.S. idk which is sexier, her... or the sub :P but that pose is very nice :D

Edited by aka120

Kim_Monster_SD_Shirt.jpg

As seen in the Bronco video * - she approves the monster sub.

* This one -

She's cute, well im just gonna have to get me one of these monster subs now :neil:

P.S. idk which is sexier, her... or the sub :P but that pose is very nice :D

I want that in a POSTER and I need a sub to go! Jacob will that pic be on T-Shirt's

Edited by twistedcopperhead

pose is pretty funny lol :woot:

Yah, she is a friend of ours and volunteered for some product photos - we have a bunch more and I'll post some here and there :)

Jacob, what is you opinion of this prototype to the nightshade 15?

This one will most likely be better for very high power applications, and the Nightshade will be better for "moderate" power level applications.

I still have a bunch of testing to do in order to draw further conclusions :)

i knew that was comin lol

she only spreads um for "BEASTS" though lol

Jacob when ever I get a chance to come down can I test drive your female friend?

*laughs*

You would have to ask her yourself - careful, she is Asian and therefore knows karate.

mabe have her take some pics with that Special Nightshade that you still have to build me you better text those pics to me

Jacob, what is you opinion of this prototype to the nightshade 15?

This one will most likely be better for very high power applications, and the Nightshade will be better for "moderate" power level applications.

I still have a bunch of testing to do in order to draw further conclusions :)

lmao that has got to be the most bias line ever......the nightshades will be better for moderate power levels...thats bullchit and u know it....those night shade are for highpowred applications and what u have comming is something that can damn near start anarcy.....lol

oh um jacob uh....heres an update on the pathfinder

3 nightshade 15 + 3 saz-1500d ( at 1 ohm each) = a broken hatch door and huge dents and creases on the roof... :drink40::drink40:fing05.gif

will keep ya posted as to wat else is going on

Edited by 80INCHES

once the lawyers come threw ill have 2 3000's on 16v's to through at them

maybe 4 depends on the check

Have any videos 80 ? :)

im trying to get vids but every time i go over there we work on my ride or his ride and it slips our minds...but i will puishin to make a vid this week