mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

What has stated out as a put decent tunes in the Cadi for somewhat cheap has turned into something entirely different.

With no immediate intention of putting in a sub either...

service engine soon light just came on in the Silvy...can't the damn thing go 2 months without something else crapping on it. :(

*cough* It's a Chevy *cough*

No cough necessary, piece of shit GM

Bad timing as the CTS-V (06'ish) was on the test driving plan around the same time as the S4. The nice part of the Caddy is the price tag coming it at well under 30k.

What has stated out as a put decent tunes in the Cadi for somewhat cheap has turned into something entirely different.

fing05.gif

Thinking about picking up a pair of 8ohm revelators for $285. Yay ? Nay ?

Sean, what are your thoughts on them ? Would probably use them IB flat on the doors, to replace the MLI's.

OR move the ca18's in the doors and use revelators in the house :)

fing05.gif

Of course as with most projects that I have no idea wtf I'm getting into, I'm going full bore balls deep on this...

Sean, what are your thoughts on them ? Would probably use them IB flat on the doors, to replace the MLI's.

I wub Revs very much :)

Put them at home, there are some very good plans that use 'em :P

For the house I'd used them paired with HDS's. Don't get me wrong, I really like my setup now but the Rev's seem like a good deal (considering they're $225ea new)...

If it is truly IB the CA's will be easier to integrate, personally my Rev's will be going in the house. Either will work though :)

7.jpg

With a factory baffle like that and 8" midbass ought to be easy. I wonder about the depth though :)

For the house I'd used them paired with HDS's. Don't get me wrong, I really like my setup now but the Rev's seem like a good deal (considering they're $225ea new)...

I really like your home plan, might be the same as mine :)

If it is truly IB the CA's will be easier to integrate, personally my Rev's will be going in the house. Either will work though :)

Hmm, doors are sealed and there are a few outside ventilation holes...Not 100% sure it is IB...

Buy Rev's or buy an Audison ? :suicide-santa:

Rev's...

an amp is an amp is an amp, especially in a car

Picked up the deck I need for the Spec today. Paid $90 less than I was expecting to pay.

always seems to work out that way...

Meh, anyone can nail some dumb really hot chick. I want to make a stuffy lady with money and power be brought down to their primal nature.

Hells fucking yes :drink40: :drink40: