mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

If I didn't shop online my check book would sure appreciate it...

How was the Baja trip?

We really didn't do as well as expected but we did finish up the endurance race yesterday with a working car.

Just found out the unofficial results are posted. 41st overall

Mainly the competition objective of making a vehicle for the average weekend off road enthusiast is pretty much a lie. Some how teams with chromoly frame custom platics and carbon fiber panels can cost less on the cost report then a team with Carbon Steel DOM, and aluminum body panels.

We didn't get any kind of points for being one of very few teams that passed tech inspection first try. Then they gave away an "attention to detail" award for teams that were always prepared, and had all there registration covered, etc... Something we always did and then they give the award to Cornell, a fancy team that didn't even pass tech the first time.

Because their Chromoly is all donated. :P

you still have to put it in the cost report.

Cut the grass on a one month old ACL. Swelled up something serious, but I was able to make it. Kind of nuts.

so im on parts express about to make an order.. im getting aero ports and a jasper jig. if you spend over 98 dollars you get free shipping or you have to pay 22 dollars for shipping. i decided just to spend the 40 dollars to break 98 dollars and buy something i might need.. any ideas?

you have the wierdest posting times ever, i swear i see some at 3am and then at 5am,...... :puzzled::puzzled:

Its when he's out of things to make his buzz come back.

princess stuck her nose up under the fence and nearly got her entire snout taken off

never a dull day here

I think that I might be feeling better, no pain meds in 8hrs. God I hope the stone is gone.

Made some bad chili on Sunday night. Not sure what went wrong, it was just brown ground beef and turkey, cans of beans, and tomotoes in a crock pot for 7 hours. Not much to go wrong in there. Maybe one of the cans of beans was contaminated or something. The gf and I both had stomach ailments but i didn't throw up. Just had stomach cramps that night then colon cramps and a-hole afire yesterday. It wasn't spicy at all. Had a basketball game last night and felt like I had a lead brick in my abdomen, jumping was the worst. I have about 5 bowls of leftovers but I'm not sure I'll be eating it. A shame, too, since it actually tasted pretty good.

Went to the driving range to hit golf balls for the first time this year and I was actually hitting really well, far better than I expected for not having picked up a club in 8 months. Hitting up a course this Saturday.

Beautiful weather, sunny and 80*. Wind is a bit fast, 15-20 w. gusts to 30 mph. But then again if it wasn't windy, this wouldn't be Kansas.

Ahh I need to hit the links!

vet managed to stitch her back together; left nostril has been rendered useless and she has to wear one of those cone collar things but otherwise she is fine and dandy

Ford's desert-clobbering SVT Raptor is already off to a relatively good start, and things are only poised to get better now that the automaker has shoehorned its new 6.2-liter V8 under the truck's hood. Adding to that, the folks at InsideLine report that a four-door SuperCrew version of the Raptor is also in the cards, possibly slated to debut later this year.

IL states that mules of what appear to be a SuperCrew Raptor have been spotted near Ford's headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan. When prompted for a response, a spokesperson for the automaker simply said, "We do not comment on future product." (We've heard that one a thousand times before.) Still, we don't dispute IL's predictions, and having four-door functionality only boosts the Raptor's attractiveness to potential consumers.

*glances at dem beats for a reaction*

vet managed to stitch her back together; left nostril has been rendered useless and she has to wear one of those cone collar things but otherwise she is fine and dandy

Sounds like the little lady got banged up pretty bad :(

its her own damned fault for stickin her nose where it don't belong

literally

Gotta love covering a bitches face in man juice

Sounds like the little lady got banged up pretty bad :(

its her own damned fault for stickin her nose where it don't belong

literally

what was the scenario peng?