mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

howdowemowthis.gif

i remember doing that on a small one about a couple feet in diameter at a golf course

howdowemowthis.gif

i remember doing that on a small one about a couple feet in diameter at a golf course

ThAts crazy were they at?

Apple just lost a 600 million+ on a patent infringement suit...pwned...

They will make that back in a month.

Less than 17 days according to their most recent quarterly report. Their net income was 3.25 billion last quarter.

Stop being irrational, stop being apathetic, stop ignoring the evidence. If you want to eat meat, you'd better be able to justify it.

Umm, lets see. My body was designed to eat meat. You should see how I react to a lack of protein...

I tried to be a vegitarian and it was a nightmare. I spent a whole month vegan too. It cleaned me out, I felt refreshed when it was over, but I was constantly tired and it never went away.

Here is what I know for a fact about nutrition. There are certain amino acids and fats that you cannot live without. Whole vegitarian foods can provide them, but it's tough to get enough. There is no such thing as an esential carbohydrate, and our bodies are designed to have a contingencey plan for lack of carbohydrates.

prolonged lack of essential amino acids will kill, and definately makes people sick. You can see it everywhere in 3rd world countries.

i know a professor at school, she's 50 and a vegetarian... qualified for the Boston marathon last year. pretty amazing IMO

Played golf twice this weekend, 9 holes saturday and 18 on Sunday. The course on Sunday is really nice yet they have a 12 after 12 deal during football season, meaning it's only $12 to play 18 holes after 12:00 on Saturdays and sundays. Incredible deal. Golf cart is still an extra $13, but fuck, $25 is still way cheap. That's about the same price I paid for 9 holes the day before, on a lesser course since the $12 one was hugging a lake. I'm not great, but dang it was awesome just to be outside both days. 65*, no clouds, slight breeze. Incredible.

Plus side of today, I met 6 of the Vikings cheerleaders. If I'd had the time I would of gotten to see them shooting some weapons........Fuckin time restrictions.

And yes I have a pic with them.

J

Curious as to which ones, one of my sisters good friends is a cheerleader for the Vikes :)

http://www.12voltnews.com/?p=14290

found the article on the sale of secondskin. any info why ant gave up the business? seemed like business was pretty good..

he didn't want to work everyday and was pursuing world travel.

dam, not a bad deal. should be interesting to watch SS under new ownership..

Hopefully better than ant.

While ANT's info and knwoledge was questionable I had no product issues, or problems getting in contact. These new guys do not have his PR skills IMO. As for knowledge, they have yet to show that they have some.

J

Neither did Ant. I think he sold as he realized that his world was falling down around him. Perhaps I am giving him too much credit though.

VikingsCheer_001.jpg

Vikings girls!!!!!!!!!!

And yes I still got more stomach to lose.

J

:Doh: they didn't send the pretty ones. Caaarraaaap.

Time to go see the lawyer. Yay me!

BTW, I love SoCal but hated MN. Fuck the MN weather. It is either too hot or too cold, never just right.

Other way around for me, its always shitty when I visit SoCal.

Ryan was that copy of 7 Pro or Home? Any idea the update? J I'll send you a PM later on today :)

What is it on pro that you are looking for specifically that isn't on the other editions?

Have no real idea, I figured it would make the networking work smoother. Perhaps I don't need it.

BTW, I love SoCal but hated MN. Fuck the MN weather. It is either too hot or too cold, never just right.

SoCal is bomb because of me dude...I wanna see you in your new car dipping around lol...what part you guys from?

Stop being irrational, stop being apathetic, stop ignoring the evidence. If you want to eat meat, you'd better be able to justify it.

Umm, lets see. My body was designed to eat meat. You should see how I react to a lack of protein...

I tried to be a vegitarian and it was a nightmare. I spent a whole month vegan too. It cleaned me out, I felt refreshed when it was over, but I was constantly tired and it never went away.

Here is what I know for a fact about nutrition. There are certain amino acids and fats that you cannot live without. Whole vegitarian foods can provide them, but it's tough to get enough. There is no such thing as an esential carbohydrate, and our bodies are designed to have a contingencey plan for lack of carbohydrates.

prolonged lack of essential amino acids will kill, and definately makes people sick. You can see it everywhere in 3rd world countries.

i know a professor at school, she's 50 and a vegetarian... qualified for the Boston marathon last year. pretty amazing IMO

My colleague has run in the 50 and over class three times now and has placed 3, 4, 8 in the Boston...and he's also a vegetarian.

VikingsCheer_001.jpg

Vikings girls!!!!!!!!!!

J

Looked like sluts to me! Pretty old too.

I just found an an app for iPhone that suposedly can

calculate the exact spl of a sound system only based on the size of the sub and how many watts :lol2:

Edited by Bobobass

VikingsCheer_001.jpg

Vikings girls!!!!!!!!!!

J

Is that a M16 on your back? haah

SoCal is bomb because of me dude...I wanna see you in your new car dipping around lol...what part you guys from?

Currently I am listening to the waves crash in Laguna Beach. SoCal sucks my left nut, very high on the list of places I never want to have to live. Sucks bad enough my office is here.

Currently I am listening to the waves crash in Laguna Beach. SoCal sucks my left nut, very high on the list of places I never want to have to live. Sucks bad enough my office is here.

Just because we finally got some rain, you are complaining?

BTW, I live in Lakewood.

jsm3ah.jpg

VikingsCheer_001.jpg

Vikings girls!!!!!!!!!!

J

Eh the lack of perfect lighting and little to no makeup doesnt help. Plus this was a generic point and shoot camera. Left the SLR in the room that day.

But on the plus side we dont have more than a handful of chicks around here who look better than they do.

VikingsCheer_001.jpg

Vikings girls!!!!!!!!!!

J

Looked like sluts to me! Pretty old too.

Sluts I would say some of them yes. A few of them look like they wanted some 'protein shakes'. Of course we would of taken care of that, but that did not happen.

VikingsCheer_001.jpg

Vikings girls!!!!!!!!!!

J

Is that a M16 on your back? haah

Yes it is. My unit does not have many M4's.

The one on the left end looks like Megan Fox.

In addition the red head (second from right) was a total flirt. God how I hate being married at times like that..............Even more since she's here. LOL

J

My room mate is cheer leader security for the vikings. He probobaly knows those girls.

I should have been more specific, it's possible to be a healthy veg head, but without using isolated protein sources like whey or soy/other veg sourced blends it would suck. Most americans need way more veg than they get. But to make a blanket statement that we should all go veg because it's better for the whole world is silly.

Not only would it introduce new health concerns you would have to supplement the diet with whey or something else similar. If you use whey, you're still going to have to confine animals, and to isolate why you need more water more filtration, and I would guess enough energy via heat or electricity that the total energy/water impact would be similar to juest having a steak.

Ryan was that copy of 7 Pro or Home? Any idea the update? J I'll send you a PM later on today :)

What is it on pro that you are looking for specifically that isn't on the other editions?

Have no real idea, I figured it would make the networking work smoother. Perhaps I don't need it.

From my understanding, pro doesn't give you much of an upgrade from the regular. I had pro for a trial on my machine and now I have a downgrade from that. I honestly can't tell the diff.