mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Someone from Nigeria on Ebay purchased my Ps3... I guarantee it's a scam

peepwall.gif

22F here. :) Supposed to be snowing though and it isn't. Had a couple inches yesterday though :) :) :)

corn chips in a blender = fun to watch

Got all my money back... and some. :woot: :woot:

WOW! That's awesome!

Yeah, I am so relieved. Three days short to make it an year. So much drama.

But still...lesson learned. And I didn't really had a need of an amp because I still don't have a car to put it in. Wondering on family's second car tho- 4Runner. But I'll have to pay so much taxes and with all the work I don't know if I'll drive it that much.

Funny thing is not that I got ALL my money back, but gained some due to the fact that an year ago the ration for dollar:lev(the currency here) was 1:1.4 and now it's 1:1.5... obviously the returned money were in dollars. So I am 33$+.

I'm only keeping it for the weekend though as a joke. I hate facial hair.

I hate shaving, but had to see a customer and a full beard on me doesn't look so professional in particular when its just coming in

< hates shaving too. I've been trimming mine for couple of months now and I don't feel a need to shave at all. Short and no skin irritation.

Finally !

'grats

Thanks. You are next! Hope I have a better luck with your services.

soy sauce makes even chili taste better

huh?

Put the vitamix into thermal shutdown last week. Something about ice cubes, ground veal, ground pork, and ground fat that it didn't like. :P

< fresh hair cut ;)

Finally !

'grats

Thanks. You are next! Hope I have a better luck with your services.

:peepwall:

I hope so too :P

Rockauto rocks !

Bought a blower fan + motor on December 30th and picked it up today. Pretty fast considering it got tangled up with holidays and all.

I'll definitely order more stuff from them.

Saw a crashed Bentley Continental GT this morning.

Went over a tall curb, through a metal fence and onto the front lawn of a church. Seemed to have some serious damage in the front.

< fresh hair cut ;)

Did you polish it ? :D

huh?

Put the vitamix into thermal shutdown last week. Something about ice cubes, ground veal, ground pork, and ground fat that it didn't like. :P

Strange; I've put room temperature Velveeta through ours no problem :roflmao:

Powdered corn chips are for the chili pot

Saw a crashed Bentley Continental GT this morning.

Went over a tall curb, through a metal fence and onto the front lawn of a church. Seemed to have some serious damage in the front.

fuck that.

< fresh hair cut ;)

Did you polish it ? :D

Yes I did, makes the tats shine. :)

Started working again on Monday, such a relief. Making more in a week working then I did on 2 weeks unemployment...that is a good feeling to have again.

Union Shop...I gotta get used to this. To me is seems that the "bosses" have no power over the workers. Some of these guys have some nasty ass attitudes towards the guys who are supposed to be their bosses, I just don't get it. I am not sure if it is them being lazy or being really efficient at their jobs, but it seems like cake. Aside from being dicks to the "bosses" everyone I have encountered there has been really nice. I hope it keeps going on this way, I could see myself there for a long time. Now, I just gotta find my niche and I will be on my way.

Also, damn, I want that damn SSA Dickie's shirt. I would sport that at work all the time since we have no real dress code besides steel toes and no loose cloths. Maybe I will get one when I get paid...REPRESENT! :roflmao:

Edited by X-OvrDistortion

Started working again on Monday, suck a relief. Making more in a week working then I did on 2 weeks unemployment...that is a good feeling to have again.

Union Shop...I gotta get used to this. To me is seems that the "bosses" have no power over the workers. Some of these guys have some nasty ass attitudes towards the guys who are supposed to be their bosses, I just don't get it. I am not sure if it is them being lazy or being really efficient at their jobs, but it seems like cake. Aside from being dicks to the "bosses" everyone I have encountered there has been really nice. I hope it keeps going on this way, I could see myself there for a long time. Now, I just gotta find my niche and I will be on my way.

Also, damn, I want that damn SSA Dickie's shirt. I would sport that at work all the time since we have no real dress code besides steel toes and no loose cloths. Maybe I will get one when I get paid...REPRESENT! :roflmao:

Happy to hear you are working! :drink40:

Started working again on Monday, suck a relief. Making more in a week working then I did on 2 weeks unemployment...that is a good feeling to have again.

So what does your job entail?

I heard subwoofers were the best thing since tities.

huh?

Strange; I've put room temperature Velveeta through ours no problem :roflmao:

Powdered corn chips are for the chili pot

why not just use masa if you are powdering them? I use some in mine, but just hand crush them. A little time in the pot takes care of the rest.

got some snow! about time. went out sliding around with my friend... nothing like drifting in a tdi beetle! :woot: