mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i'm the 3rd wheel on a date, or something like a date, with sean. so I can't get your links but protect a bed rocks.

Even if I had sheets J, I'd think about a normal King. I REALLY don't understand your wife and why she likes them. The cal's are longer and less wide. Not sure how that is an advantage if you are under 6'4"

Sean I couldnt tell you. I do know we use shit tons of pillows and I move around ALOT trying to get comfy. Sometimes very diagonal positions too LOL.

All I know is this is one of those 'wife wants so she gets' type of deals for me......

Just drove in by far the worst conditions i have ever driven in.

Slush everywhere?

Blizzard conditions! 40-45 mph winds with 55 mph gusts, white-out conditions basically. Had to drive 10 mph with my head out of the window and look straight down just to see the yellow line in the bad spots! Twas ugly.

Blizzard conditions! 40-45 mph winds with 55 mph gusts, white-out conditions basically. Had to drive 10 mph with my head out of the window and look straight down just to see the yellow line in the bad spots! Twas ugly.

Damn man.........never a fun drive.

J

Damn man.........never a fun drive.

J

Right. I was so thankful that i got home safely.

Thank god today was a quiet day.

J

I will check on the topper that came with mine. I do know that anytime I need a new one all I do is call them and they will send me a new one.

Weather is great here !!! need to get outside and wash my truck ... :drink40:

Might head up to the local Stereo shop today ...

Ended up with a Therapedic mattress, liked it better than everything else that was under 2500$, should be delivered tomorrow. :)

You don't dick around do you.

Not really. I'm tired of my back hurting in the morning. I have just contributed it to something that is always going to happen, had not even thought of it being the mattress fault.

Not really any more that other foam in the application of a mattress and all beds will have a buffer of dacron or some other similar product between you and the foam. If you go from a harder bed to a softer bed, you will invariably sweat more. It won't nesicarryly be due to heat retention though. A large portion of it will be from the fact you're getting better circulation. Same reason why serta patented the dimple up egg crate foam in mattresses. It helps increase circulation.

If you get more blood moving at night you will be a lot warmer. It also will probably get you deeper into sleep and the chemicals released from that will really heat you up too. Think of when young kids sleep, they just pour sweat out because they are growing.

Thats a cool fact Matt. I definetly can't complain about sweating more if its from circulation. I shouldn't complain about the softer bed either as I sleep more hours a night, compaired to the firmer one. I will admit I can't remember the last time I woke up with a numb limb since I got the eurotop.

Funny thing is the W and I would always check what brand and model hotel beds were and remember the ones we liked and didn't like. This is how I ended up with the Serta euro.

Almost done with my latest box build.

Still have a couple trim pieces to wrap in vinyl but all is well. Turned out better than expected. Too bad I don't have a camera :(

And I have to start working on a copy of this:

lexus_isf_trunk_space_angle_shot_landscape.jpg

Insane design to copy.

J

Design T0P

J

That design looks interesting.

It's kinda crazy...and I want to go ported instead of sealed...more head scratching :D

Progress pictures are a must, don't forget. :)

According to Seven, it can be hung as a single-engine setup on a 25 to 27-foot boat, or in a double, triple or quad setup on boats ranging up to 55 feet.

2,200 HP on a 50 foot boat...fucking christ

Progress pictures are a must, don't forget. :)

As soon as I have a camera again...

http://www.protectabed.com/PREMIUM_Mattress_Protector%2C_76x80x18%2C_KING/product.htm?pid=643047&catid=30608

This is what I use on mine. I received 3 when I purchased my mattress.

Write me! 

AB smith, Julian

331 trs/FLT 249 ( dorm b-6) psc3

1320 truemper st unit 369557

Lackland AFB , Tx 78236

Write me! I'll be back april 1 this is the adress for my dorm

Good luck man!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd send ya somethin but it wont make it there by 1 april.

J