mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I wear mine everyday at the office. There are some Sennheiser HD 448's on ebay for $75.

I need to get a pair. Everybody in the office uses laptops so we don't even have fan noise. I need music !

I'm in the same boat. I need to invest in a set of headphones to leave in my desk someday. For now I make due with some Klipsch buds.

NFL kicks off tonight. GO LIONS. Playoff bound this year!!!

I wear mine everyday at the office. There are some Sennheiser HD 448's on ebay for $75.

My buddy had a cheaper pair of sennheisers, liked them a lot.

NFL kicks off tonight. GO LIONS. Playoff bound this year!!!

Seems so from the preseason, but you know how it goes. The good, the bad, and the Detroit Lions. They'll find a way to blow it somehow. Probably through another Stafford, my labia hurts manuver.

I need to get a pair. Everybody in the office uses laptops so we don't even have fan noise. I need music !

I'm in the same boat. I need to invest in a set of headphones to leave in my desk someday. For now I make due with some Klipsch buds.

I try to stay away from in-ears, a good buddy of mine messed up his ears with those.

Something compact, over the ear, comfortable. And the Ipod will be put to use since I don't want to risk copying music on the work laptop.

If you can stand the on ear style grasps makes a good pair of cans for the price.

I try to stay away from in-ears, a good buddy of mine messed up his ears with those.

Something compact, over the ear, comfortable. And the Ipod will be put to use since I don't want to risk copying music on the work laptop.

I use in ear regularly and have for 4 years or more.

You'll get over that soon enough lol

Anyone care to vote, second skin round two

Hasn't gotten much attention, not very many votes.

And by all means, vote for who you want.

External HDD ftw. Solves both concerns.

Hadn't bothered to click on that thread, didn't realize it was a vote thread. Since you asked, you got it.

Hadn't bothered to click on that thread, didn't realize it was a vote thread. Since you asked, you got it.

I almost feel bad for the rep since no ones really voting.

I don't like to the tactic of PMing people and trying to round up as many votes as you can get, rather just have more people vote, but thank you. :D

so the A pillars im working on cant be wrapped in grill cloth like i planned. so instead of painting them, i thought it would cool to try flocking. anyone give it a try before? rayon vs nylon fibers?

here is the site donjer.com

color chart im thinking bisque tan should match well.

still some sanding to do yet, but you get the idea.

:) ' alt='default_smile.png' alt=':)'> '>

Why can't you wrap them? The flocking is nice, but I don't know how well it will hold up with the sun beating down on it. Check with Donjer to make sure it is UV protected. I have used their product several times, but only to line glove box and console interiors.

i cant get the grill cloth to follow the curves without creasing, etc. according to the website, nylon is the way to go, 'Nylon flocking fibers are Durable, Weather Resistant, and Colorfast, making them popular for outdoor use!'

so the A pillars im working on cant be wrapped in grill cloth like i planned. so instead of painting them, i thought it would cool to try flocking. anyone give it a try before? rayon vs nylon fibers?

Why can't you wrap them? The flocking is nice, but I don't know how well it will hold up with the sun beating down on it. Check with Donjer to make sure it is UV protected. I have used their product several times, but only to line glove box and console interiors.

i cant get the grill cloth to follow the curves without creasing, etc. according to the website, nylon is the way to go, 'Nylon flocking fibers are Durable, Weather Resistant, and Colorfast, making them popular for outdoor use!'

Well until yesterday I had no idea what flocking was, but I'm tuned in to see how it goes. :fing34:

Those are looking good.

Why not paint some texture and then paint them to match the rest of the interior ?

That's what I plan on doing with my kickpanels.

what brand of texture paint do you recommend? im concerned that its going to take me too long to get the pods perfect enough for paint or, with a textured finish, is that not a big concern?

and for whatever reason im fucking terrible with spray paint... :trippy:

I wouldn't even know where to begin on how to pick headphones, aside from aesthetics, brand name, and price.

I'm guessing any listing with a frequency range is a joke, alike speakers advertised for x to x when in reality it'll only perform decent at x to x. :P

Maybe sensitivity?

I know I'd just be shooting in the dark.

Headroom does intependant freq response. Have to take it with a grain of salt but at least its not the MFG info.

What's a good dark comedy?

Something along the lines of: funny people, everything must go, henry poole is here, shrink.

Think I'm going to watch Punch Drunk Love.

FCUK. Been on a conference call pretty much since 7am and have a break for 2 hours and then another for an hour. YUCK

Well until yesterday I had no idea what flocking was, but I'm tuned in to see how it goes. :fing34:

ill post the build log soon, the flooding here in PA closed college till tuesday so i have plenty of time lol...