mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Cause your bars are so damn high?

^Directly from Sean's photobucket account.

Too bad you don't have an Iphone 5, or we'd have a decent pic. :D

Started new semester yesterday. Ten minutes late to my first class, and there wasn't any chairs left, so I sat on a lab table against the wall.

<- Epic first impressions. unsure.png

I rarely took a class where I didn't skip the first day.

Started new semester yesterday. Ten minutes late to my first class, and there wasn't any chairs left, so I sat on a lab table against the wall.

Just to skip all the BS? Hi my name is Stefan Hinote, and I like puppies. When I'm not in class I'm playing with puppies at the pound. gayhaaay1.gif

When I'm not in class I'm maybe doing a little blow.

Time for my nobel prize.

Assuming

I'd be worried about what was causing the parasitic draw as well...

Assuming they were all good to begin with (well maintained) I'm not sure, but either way I'll get new batts for free.

gotta love Sears!

Go work for them and I guarantee that sentiment will quickly change!

I worked as a tech for monkey wards, probably the same idea.

Let me rephrase that, gotta love the warranty on batteries at sears.

All 4 tested bad cant find my recepit and they cant pull up the purchase history

Could have been worse. Could have showed up 10 minutes late and had to sit at a lab table against the wall only to realize you were in the wrong classroom anyways.

My best friend got into a huge argument with a chick when he moved into "his" dorm room. He told her she had shit so wrong. Ended up he had actully gone to the wrong room and was just being an idiot. They became friends until she got kicked out of school

She was actually horribly hooked on snow. Really sad to see life ruined like that.

I'm rocking it at an old folks home tonight. Senior bday party about to pop off.

Just to skip all the BS? Hi my name is Stefan Hinote, and I like puppies. When I'm not in class I'm playing with puppies at the pound. gayhaaay1.gif

All my professors handed out syllabuses the first day of class and made it a PITA to get one afterwards. :shrug:

When I'm not in class I'm maybe doing a little blow.

Time for my nobel prize.

that is closer to reality

Aside from cats and battery leakage we generally don't see a lot of issues from the Chevy trucks. They had some intake gasket issues for a bit, but that was cleaned up.

Fucking DexCool

I hate it.

All this anti gun crap makes me sick. Maybe if Obama uses executive order we will impeach him.

Think defying public will and going against the constitution will be as bad as getting a blowie.

It's probably cool, as it was fine since he only smoked some pot, didn't like it, and only "did a little blow."

Impeach? For breaking what law?

Could have been worse. Could have showed up 10 minutes late and had to sit at a lab table against the wall only to realize you were in the wrong classroom anyways.

True. There was quite a few who left even after I got there.

It's just the base--I believe. STI was another 10k or something ridiculous,

10k takes you from hangin with Camrys to faster than a 911s sub 100mph kinda cars.

But yes, it is spendy.

Aaaand head gaskets like to blow and blocks crack.

Assuming

I'd be worried about what was causing the parasitic draw as well...

Assuming they were all good to begin with (well maintained) I'm not sure, but either way I'll get new batts for free.

gotta love Sears!

Go work for them and I guarantee that sentiment will quickly change!

I worked as a tech for monkey wards, probably the same idea.

Let me rephrase that, gotta love the warranty on batteries at sears.

All 4 tested bad cant find my recepit and they cant pull up the purchase history

Should be a born on date melted into the batteries wink.png

All this anti gun crap makes me sick. Maybe if Obama uses executive order we will impeach him.

Think defying public will and going against the constitution will be as bad as getting a blowie.

It's probably cool, as it was fine since he only smoked some pot, didn't like it, and only "did a little blow."

Aside from a little blow? Inhibiting the right to bear arms.

It's just the base--I believe. STI was another 10k or something ridiculous,

10k takes you from hangin with Camrys to faster than a 911s sub 100mph kinda cars.

But yes, it is spendy.

Aaaand head gaskets like to blow and blocks crack.

I have heard that about them. Meh, you can buy a lot of engines with the 70k you save on the Porsche!

LoL

Do a lot of those mistubishi evos have similar problems?

And I know that is won't be seen as him violating rights, but a boy can dream.

Aside from a little blow? Inhibiting the right to bear arms.

The Brady Bill ring a bell? His executive order will not overstep any law previously passed by Congress and validated by the Supreme Court.

I hate Obama more then the next guy, but reality is reality. He cannot be tried for coke use 20 years ago, and he will pass an executive order that has already been allowed in the past. Sadly, the law is the law. We cannot change it just to suit our desires.

Classis we made a POS was not drivetrain related, just a question regarding this drivetrain. Generically my beef with GM is not due to engines. Personal experience has led to my uniformed blip a very small subsection of cars, but when a Chevy Silverado has a cost of ownership that is nearly 10x that of a BMW M5 in the same number of miles of ownership it sours you rather quickly. All dinky shit that never should fail that went too. Truck was immaculate when I bought it with full service records at a dealer and even pro-active services added.

Aside from some of the heavy duty GM pick em ups, I think the trucks have always had some goofball issues. That is just anecdotal. My expedition has been problematic but dirt cheep to fix. My friends suburban was less issues overall but he paid more and had bigger problems when it fell apart... then again Mike has a silvy and I don't know if I ever heard him have a problem.... maybe the cold just does bad things to chevy half tons up here.

I also see a strong trend based on north vs south. Fords seem to do better in the north, chevy in the south.

None of this is based on research just friends and family who have owned them.

The GM cars seem to habe way less issues than the trucks.

Just had the alt go at 180K. Had a bit of an issue with coolant at one point getting low, but it fixed it self. Had some clunk when turning, but that went away as well lol. Not much else I can think of and I've been running a lift for years.

Oh, she's not a fan of the cold weather. I keep her around 2K until she warms up and she's good to go.

Thanks to Dubya (among others), none. Gotta love executive orders.