mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

n1000462996_30144901_2007.jpg

For the joking about xBs, I do have to share this picture. This was my first truck, a wanna-be 1977 Avalanche. Guy I bought it from chopped the rear roof and windows off of Suburban and threw a 400 c.i. small block under the hood. Zip-in back window and fold flat seats made this an excellent camping vehicle.

Threw a rod, sold it to a friend who then demolished it as seen in this picture. Bought my Dodge Ram to replace it and loved it for 4 years... until now. Leaky head gasket, valve covers are leaking, power steering is leaking, the idler pulley just went out not too long ago. Oy vey what a headache.

My Status head gasket is leaking as well, my throttle got stuck open on the interstate, at 6,500 RPM's threw my serpentine belt and AC compressor to alt belt. Developed a nasty knock after that

Droid post BTW

They are a disease. Ray knows the answer I am looking for if he has ANY engineering capability at all. Funny thing is I left it open for them. ANY objective answer would make me happy, and should be uber easy.

More details posted elsewhere

I hope we (SSA), when I try to explain why we change things it makes sense to people and is objective and simple enough. For example some of the changes on the Icon, mostly were about increasing abuse tolerance, and to do that we adjusted the suspension to a tiny bit stiffer, went to a harder dustcap and went to heartier leads to take more abuse, to add to that we have some adjustments coming to the Xcon too, but I will leave that for a later date.

You don't have to, you aren't touting them as the second coming of god.

man is that thread spiraling out of control. i bet they get pissy and close the thread because they feel threatened

I love the Xb and the Cube and the other boxy utilitarian vehicles. I love simple designs for a specific purpose. With that being said and having ridden in and driven and Xb on several occasions, I would NEVER spend my money on one.

My buddies wife has one and I "got" to drive it home from the bar about 15 miles and really couldn't believe Toyota could put their name on it. My knock was never based on the shape.

They are a disease. Ray knows the answer I am looking for if he has ANY engineering capability at all. Funny thing is I left it open for them. ANY objective answer would make me happy, and should be uber easy.

I hope we (SSA), when I try to explain why we change things it makes sense to people and is objective and simple enough. For example some of the changes on the Icon, mostly were about increasing abuse tolerance, and to do that we adjusted the suspension to a tiny bit stiffer, went to a harder dustcap and went to heartier leads to take more abuse, to add to that we have some adjustments coming to the Xcon too, but I will leave that for a later date.

man is that thread spiraling out of control. i bet they get pissy and close the thread because they feel threatened

I like how they think I "threatened" them when they are the ones with the threat.

:woot: off to log some miles on the snowmobile :)

Meeting the fam at the biggest Polaris dealership at 10. Its about an hour drive and then time to rip.

Holy shit, CL is fast. Just sold a ton of shit that I only listed last night.

I didn't list any of my stereo stuff as I'll put it up here first :)

spent too much money this year. Thanks jeebus I have the household running finances in check mostly.

I still desperately need to find a loan against the rental though.

Just bought the 10" Chefs knife from Henckles, ceramic, and some magnets to make a magnetic knife bar.

No... Sharpening ceramic.

I would never buy a ceramic knife.

Reprogramming?

I believe he means he has to re-train them how to act properly.

Bingo!

Union Pacific called me today, I start Jan. 10. w00t w00t.

:dancing:

I like how they think I "threatened" them when they are the ones with the threat.

I like that one. :)

I haven't been on a sled in a couple years. I miss little go fast toys. Only a few more years and I will have a few of my own. captain.gif

Damn I picked a shitty day for car shopping

Buy this:

ricer-17803.jpg

Aluminum Chrome FTW

Buy this:

ricer-17803.jpg

Aluminum Chrome FTW

How'd you find that? Das my daddys first car!

Buy this:

ricer-17803.jpg

Aluminum Chrome FTW

Google!

Buy this:

ricer-17803.jpg

Aluminum Chrome FTW

Google!

WTF. Probably Google Maps driving by my house and spotted it and thought it'd be funny to post on the internets...