mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

44, 85%, 40 here. It's melting snow too, so YAY!

High tomorrow of 52!

Fucking poured here all day. Stupid water melted more than a foot of snow from my yard :(

At least it is supposed to freeze which means we should have one hell of a base for snowmobiling, but if it freezes too hard the whoops will be set in stone...

3/4 of the way through a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon. :)

I got a $100 gift card to Lowes for Christmas, so I went today to get some new smoke detectors and a door bell. Well, you can not buy a door bell in kit form unless you want some cheap ass POS wireless shit. You have to buy the chime, switches, cable, and transformer separate. WTF?

I got a $100 gift card to Lowes for Christmas, so I went today to get some new smoke detectors and a door bell. Well, you can not buy a door bell in kit form unless you want some cheap ass POS wireless shit. You have to buy the chime, switches, cable, and transformer separate. WTF?

Whoa, that is f'ed up. Apparently they figure people now aren't smart enough to install a standard doorbell.

A balmy 1 degree F with a north wind of 25 mph = Wind chill of -20 degrees F. Been in a blizzard warning since yesterday and looks to continue tomorrow as well with estimated additional snow accumulation of 14-16". That is on top of the 5-8" we got on Thursday.

A balmy 1 degree F with a north wind of 25 mph = Wind chill of -20 degrees F. Been in a blizzard warning since yesterday and looks to continue tomorrow as well with estimated additional snow accumulation of 14-16". That is on top of the 5-8" we got on Thursday.

No kidding man. Rode sled today in 0 degree weather with 30+ mph winds, and let's just say it wasn't the most fun i had riding. Supposed to get at least a foot more up here. :shrug:

Funny shit on the news today, they say the economic down turn is over.

I think people are just spending more of other peoples money. :ughdunno:

Funny shit on the news today, they say the economic down turn is over.

I think people are just spending more of other peoples money. :ughdunno:

WORD!

No kidding man. Rode sled today in 0 degree weather with 30+ mph winds, and let's just say it wasn't the most fun i had riding. Supposed to get at least a foot more up here. :shrug:

Where are you at Thor? I am going to go for a rip today, but expect it to suck as well.

I woke up this morning to heavy rain and thunder. Look outside and pretty much all the snow has melted!!!!!!! It's currently 45 out. I hope it stays like this the rest of winter. I hate the cold/warm/cold/warm shit we always get.

So nice out! Aside from the wind and clouds.

Hopeing enough snow melts to get a new (to me) toy out.

J

Where are you at Thor? I am going to go for a rip today, but expect it to suck as well.

Near Fergus Falls which is about an hour SE of Fargo on I-94. The trails sucked because of all the drifting and it felt like i was gonna be blown off the sled because of all the wind. Right now it's nice out but too exhausted from shoveling snow to go for a ride.

what luck, someone is did a kick panel install and gave me some great idea's for mine.

im considering removing the emergency brake... maybe i can work around it somehow..

i made alittle progress.. ill have to start the build log soon

Near Fergus Falls which is about an hour SE of Fargo on I-94. The trails sucked because of all the drifting and it felt like i was gonna be blown off the sled because of all the wind. Right now it's nice out but too exhausted from shoveling snow to go for a ride.

<--grew up in Fargo and am very familiar with Fergus. Drifting around you is an understatement :P

Snow got walloped by the rain here :( :( :( :( Still put on 50mi yesterday and would have done more, but my brother-in-law's buddy managed to miss a big whoop and total his sled, fuck up his knee, and pretty much put a damper on the day