mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

SO I've been working the Jazz on Pandora.

I'm feeling Charles mingus. I even created my own station. It's upbeat and jammy.

I like Coletrane too, but his music is all over the board, so it's hard to say what I like.

I should have been writing down the names of songs I liked but I forgot.

Boune by CHarles Mingus is on now and it's pretty awesome, but the trumpet is a bit too IN YO FACE but I like the upbeat jam type sound.

Mingus can be all over the place too, but I bet Pandora has a very limited collection. Sounds like more of his classics before he went avant garde, err defined it.

I have the Pandora thing on my phone now. Suggestions on jazz?

NO MORE 4X10 HOUR DAYS!

FaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Have to do 5x8's now?

Yep. what makes it horrible is that my wife works only minuites away, but my new schedule is an hour later.

I'm SO damn ticked off.

Now you're in trouble now Neil.

I like this Mingus fello. And Coletrane is pretty awesome too. I only know I like them because the music interests me enough to look at the pandora page. I'm working while rocking out so it's tough to leave it open and just pay serious attention.

I would love to work 4x10's.

3 12's would be my fave. And I would just take the pay cut.

then again, this will probably be a really halthy change for me. I will only spend 8 hour stratches of sitting still. I might be able to get into the gym instead of sleep in...... but I will probably opt for the sleep in and then hit the gym later.

:D

Now you're in trouble now Neil.

I like this Mingus fello. And Coletrane is pretty awesome too. I only know I like them because the music interests me enough to look at the pandora page. I'm working while rocking out so it's tough to leave it open and just pay serious attention.

Thank you Matt. I added them to my list to listen to.

Getting real tired of hearing this on the radio. If you don't have an iphone then you don't have an iphone.

Another reason to not buy any craple products.

Getting real tired of hearing this on the radio. If you don't have an iphone then you don't have an iphone.

????

????

A commerical that keeps getting played on tv and radio.

Oh yeah.

Steve is the man. He put some great people in charge of pushing his products. What bugs me is the phone companies slanging them, they do a bad job of marketing them.

Oh yeah.

Steve is the man. He put some great people in charge of pushing his products. What bugs me is the phone companies slanging them, they do a bad job of marketing them.

I think his marketing methods are on par with blose.

Maybe I'm just biased because I grew up on the bomb diggidy Mac products and was in the less than reputable interweb nerd community, but I think that apple makes good products just over prices them. Blose doesn't make a good product though and then they over charge for said garbage.

YMMV

Oh yeah.

I think his marketing methods are on par with blose.

From a business and marketing aspect, Steve Jobs and his management team are amazing. Otherwise, meh. You nailed it on the head with Bose but I think Monster Cable should also be thrown in for good measure.

again I think that apple makes a good product just charges too much for it.

Monster and Blose both use "statistics" and marketing specifically designed to misslead. Case in point is the old monster speaker wire stand.

I am not commenting on products, but their marketing methods.

Having the infuence to convince people to run out and buy a new product every 4 to 6 months says something.

I'm feeling Charles mingus. I even created my own station. It's upbeat and jammy.

I like Coletrane too, but his music is all over the board, so it's hard to say what I like.

Boune by CHarles Mingus is on now and it's pretty awesome, but the trumpet is a bit too IN YO FACE but I like the upbeat jam type sound.

Mingus can be all over the place too, but I bet Pandora has a very limited collection. Sounds like more of his classics before he went avant garde, err defined it.

Have a ton, but that is like asking for suggestions on Rock except there are even more mini-genre's. :fing34:

What do you think you might like?

Have a ton, but that is like asking for suggestions on Rock except there are even more mini-genre's. :fing34:

What do you think you might like?

I really have not idea what I like. Throw up some of your top names and I will add them to my list to start listening to.

Maybe I'm just biased because I grew up on the bomb diggidy Mac products and was in the less than reputable interweb nerd community, but I think that apple makes good products just over prices them. Blose doesn't make a good product though and then they over charge for said garbage.

YMMV

Overpriced, insistence on godawful proprietary software/severe lack of third party software (due in large part to Apple only allowing developers certain access to the OS innards), making new products whose performance specs are only middle of the pack when compared to competitors (while simultaneously charging more); same crap that Monster Cable and Blose both use.

Kudos to Steve Jobs, though, for marketing his products as a niche product rather than competing head to head against the PC industry. Nintendo has a similar strategy with their products and have done quite well, even in recession years.