mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Got everything setup on my $30 bike :)

Phone is being lame so pics soon

Edit:

IMG_20110329_215056.jpg

New shifters with new brake lines and brakes. Shifts really well (on road) and stops on a dime (Koolstop MTB Pads)

The front suspension may such, but I'm ready to get out and ride it!

Get a real saddle for god's sake, you can't sit on that gel shit. It'll fuck up your ass.

Canadian, Captain, Doctor, OMGWTFBBQ Sauce!?!?!!?

Long time no see!

Ðr. Captain Canada indeed. The Dr. is now official, finally. Lots of rookies running around here I see...

Congrats Dr!!

It seems the popular drug here is bath salts and crystal meth. Wow who would have ever though people would want to be this stupid.

Bath salts????

It seems the popular drug here is bath salts and crystal meth. Wow who would have ever though people would want to be this stupid.

Bath salts????

Selling it as crystal meth?

Congrats on unloading the time bomb.

I didn't know Evo's were so unreliable. I have thought about getting one for a while.

Nice! You had to sink a couple bucks into it though right?

Yeah I did but i am just glad i got what its worth. Plus these cars seriously are a ticking time bomb it feels. Scared to drive it anywhere

I didn't know Evo's were so unreliable. I have thought about getting one for a while.

Only way i would ever get another one is if its an Evo 8 or 9. completely stock, and less than 15k miles. Would not look into the MR models either

Had the first hiccup in the AMG today. Stopped for a school bus while cruising in 5th, wouldn't leave 5th no matter what I did until I shut it off and restarted. Just an electrical gremlin but eeks.

I thought yours was an evo VIII.

It was an 8, but i am just mentioning that the 6 speed MRs are known for problems with there clutch.

Clutch is nothing. I thought you were saying engines shot pistons out the hood like mortars or something.

Had the first hiccup in the AMG today. Stopped for a school bus while cruising in 5th, wouldn't leave 5th no matter what I did until I shut it off and restarted. Just an electrical gremlin but eeks.

Probably nothing. but eek is right.

Clutch is nothing. I thought you were saying engines shot pistons out the hood like mortars or something.

Well, it is more of a clutch issue with the MR's and the transmission. I know i wouldnt want to deal with a new transmisson after 3500 miles. Mitsubishi only warrenties the clutch for 10k. Yeah mine had quite a bit of work to be done. Somehow one piston was too large and shot pieces into the turbo and started from there.

WHOA! that is insane problems. Clutches are consumably products to me, especially if you're the second owner or 2 people drive the car.

Trannys and pistons falling appart and going into the turbo.. That's effed up.!

MY EVO SOLD!!

Congrats. Still looking at GTI's?

Bath salts????

Local news link for you

http://www.wnep.com/wnep-wb-bath-salts-,0,7170564.story

Fast and no maintenance don't go hand in hand.

Probably nothing. but eek is right.

Just enough to say What the Hell!

Then ok hope that was notning that comes back.