mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I have one more from that set, but you can see her tits so I can't post it in the HOP. :ehh:

Dude lost his flippie floppies.

J

That's because he was sagging his swim trunks.

Can't do that on a boat either.

I have one more from that set, but you can see her tits so I can't post it in the HOP. :ehh:

Post it anyways. :gayhaaay1:

So something let go in the Saturn shifting linkage. Its now stuck in reverse. It freely moves from R to 5 but its not shifting. I will not move in towards the other gears....

Now I get to ride my bike all week

Got the tires aired up. When I came back home one had popped....

Yay!

Dang! I told you not to use the R for racing lol

I believe we had the linkage crap on our saturn twice if i remember correctly.

well shit I managed a 90 on my Instrumentation test despite being heavily medicated with a godawful head cold...neat

lots of stupid mistakes, however

Hard to find a nice used Buell. Maybe I'm just picky. Amazing how many people drop their bikes. I wish they were still in business.

What is the deal with the Ant thread? Thought we were rid of that shit bag and his drama!

Hard to find a nice used Buell. Maybe I'm just picky. Amazing how many people drop their bikes. I wish they were still in business.

Since your in here, do you own a router?

What is the deal with the Ant thread? Thought we were rid of that shit bag and his drama!

And i just purchased some second skin :peepwall:

Yes sir. I also have a pretty cool adjustable hole saw that cuts through anything. Starting something fun? :peepwall:

That is from the new owners right?

That is from the new owners right?

yeah

Yes sir. I also have a pretty cool adjustable hole saw that cuts through anything. Starting something fun? :peepwall:

You know it. Love the bracing you have in your BL. I was thinking of doing the same cutout and doing a 3/4 inch plexi window for my lvl 5.

I was actually looking at plexi at home depot today. Looking forward to it. :fing34:

I was actually looking at plexi at home depot today. Looking forward to it. :fing34:

I couldnt find any thick enough for the right price at Lowes, or HD. I found a site where its pretty reasonable. Think I payed 20 bucks for a 12x12 3/4 sheet

I couldnt find any thick enough for the right price at Lowes, or HD. I found a site where its pretty reasonable. Think I payed 20 bucks for a 12x12 3/4 sheet

Not bad

white-trash-repairs-xs-were-on-sale.jpg

Yeah, that's up to code....

I don't know, but if I see another thing posted from another forum, it's getting closed.

I swear, people are so busy riding "Famous YouTuber" dick, they can't even see when they are being lied to and look like total idiots. :suicide-santa:

I don't know, but if I see another thing posted from another forum, it's getting closed.

+1 for you Ryan. We don't need nor want to encourage this type of shit!

As part of its corporate social responsibility program Croc Cares, Crocs Inc. announced that it has donated 100,000 pairs of its foam clogs to organizations distributing supplies to individuals affected by the 2011 Sendai earthquake.

Dear God, will their suffering never cease?!

:roflmao:

Not so amusingly, the kids (my exact age) that started Crocs went to high school with a good friend of mine from college. They grew up ultra poor, but then BANG

Sean, you ever researched NSF/ANSI 184-2003: Dishwashers? I just tried the Sanitize option for the first time, was kind of amused there's even an ANSI standard for dishwashers...

Nope, just the acoustic standards, but I woulnd't remember what the code for that was